Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-06-2013   #1
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8735 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Who is our replay guy?

That guy needs to be fired along with our special teams coach.
Old 01-06-2013   #2
qqert
All Pro

Rep Power: 19780 qqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who is our replay guy?

i believe its mr. forrest gump.
challenges are like a box of choclits....
qqert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013   #3
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 39107 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by qqert View Post
i believe its mr. forrest gump.
challenges are like a box of choclits....
Choclits... I want to know more about these.
gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013   #4
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

I agree, get rid of them both...
Old 01-06-2013   #5
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg no re View Post
Choclits... I want to know more about these.
You'll have to ask Forrest about those...

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013   #6
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

Is this about the Barwin strip/incomplete pass?

I thought that was a perfectly legitimate challenge. There was one angle where it looked like the ball moved/was loose in his hand before it moved forward.

It was worth a challenge.
Old 01-06-2013   #7
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 73110 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

It wasn't just worth a challenge; it was a fumble that Dalton decided to play, "Oh, I just missed my receiver by half the football field; that's all..."

If we get that against the Cincinnati Bengals in our house, what kind of reffing are we going to get in Foxborough next week? Just watch. If we make any kind of game out of it all, which we might not, you will see some bull-crap like you haven't seen since AFCC Oilers & Steelers. They want that Brady vs. Manning match-up and then the Pats will get to stair in disbelief at absurdity too.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-06-2013   #8
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90172 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
Is this about the Barwin strip/incomplete pass?

I thought that was a perfectly legitimate challenge. There was one angle where it looked like the ball moved/was loose in his hand before it moved forward.

It was worth a challenge.
I agree - Week 17's 12 men on the field challenge absolutely warrants this thread - yesterday's doesn't. I think it was a realistic challenge with the downside of a loss of a time-out more than worth the potential reward of keeping three points off the board and keeping it a two score lead.
Old 01-06-2013   #9
silentassassin
Veteran

Rep Power: 2069 silentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respectedsilentassassin is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
It wasn't just worth a challenge; it was a fumble that Dalton decided to play, "Oh, I just missed my receiver by half the football field; that's all..."

If we get that against the Cincinnati Bengals in our house, what kind of reffing are we going to get in Foxborough next week? Just watch. If we make any kind of game out of it all, which we might not, you will see some bull-crap like you haven't seen since AFCC Oilers & Steelers. They want that Brady vs. Manning match-up and then the Pats will get to stair in disbelief at absurdity too.
I agree with most of what you're saying. Hell, I probably will go full-conspiracy mode and agree with all of it.

But yes, that was certainly worth a challenge. That rule is called so inconsistently. If you remember in the second meetup with Jacksonville, Gabbert was hit on a play that looked like an incomplete pass, but was eventually ruled a fumble recovered by the Texans.

I did read that they were going to review the tuck rule in the offseason.
silentassassin is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read