Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-18-2012   #1
Texansfan713713
Rookie

Default Jersey Order 2?

I was wondering if you guys plan on doing the jersey order thing soon from the website? I missed out on the last one and everytime I try to order from the site it won't let me choose the option for mastercard. Only visa. I want a white Watt jersey with the patch bad.
Texansfan713713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012   #2
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Jersey Order 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texansfan713713 View Post
I was wondering if you guys plan on doing the jersey order thing soon from the website? I missed out on the last one and everytime I try to order from the site it won't let me choose the option for mastercard. Only visa. I want a white Watt jersey with the patch bad.
You can use your card with Paypal. E-mail the guy for Paypal instructions. But if you don't buy 10 shipping is killer.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012   #3
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1620 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jersey Order 2?

[quote=Yankee_In_TX;2083195]You can use your card with Paypal. E-mail the guy for Paypal instructions. But if you don't buy 10 shipping is killer.[/QUOTE

How much are these jerseys?
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012   #4
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Jersey Order 2?

If you order 10 (free shipping) I think they come out to around $25 or $30 each. As I have said before when ordering over seas order at your own risk and maybe 1 our of 20 will be the wrong jersey.

When you see folks on Facebook (or some times on here) selling 'authentic' jerseys for $50 they're jerseys from China and that price is a ripoff.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012   #5
bdp81
Rookie

If you, or anyone, is doing it, I would probably get 2
bdp81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012   #6
watt99fan
Rookie

I'm going to do a jersey order in about a week or so. I haven't done it through this board ever, but I have ordered jerseys from overseas before. I'm going to order through www.jerseysshopsvip.com since they are the only ones I've seen with the accurate font for the Texans on the front. I think I'll have 3 or 4, possibly 5 jersey slots open if anyone is interested. I'll have to ship it to you though since I live in Virginia, but if you guys wanna get in on it, I'd be happy to try and hook my fellow Texans fans up.

*Same as previous jersey order **ORDER AT OWN RISK** (Although I haven't been burned yet)

-Chris

***Oh, and the total per jersey would be $40.00. That includes me shipping them to you after they arrive. Also, they make you pay $5.00 per jersey for insurance plus a percentage to pay with VISA or PayPal.

Last edited by watt99fan; 12-31-2012 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Adding info
watt99fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012   #7
Texansfan713713
Rookie

I'll be down if you decide to do one.

I want a White JJ Watt jersey with the patch bad.
Sponsored links
Old 12-31-2012   #8
watt99fan
Rookie

Quote:
I'll be down if you decide to do one.

I want a White JJ Watt jersey with the patch bad.
Yeah, I'll put you down. What size? Men's or Women's? Anyone else interested? When I get closer to making the order, I'll send y'all my PayPal information.
Old 12-31-2012   #9
watt99fan
Rookie

I'm gonna make the order on 01/11/2013. Hopefully that will give everyone a chance to get in if they want. I need payment by 1/10/2013. Thanks guys
Old 12-31-2012   #10
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 33404 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
If you order 10 (free shipping) I think they come out to around $25 or $30 each. As I have said before when ordering over seas order at your own risk and maybe 1 our of 20 will be the wrong jersey.

When you see folks on Facebook (or some times on here) selling 'authentic' jerseys for $50 they're jerseys from China and that price is a ripoff.
depends on which site, I order all mine off these sites and never had a problem.
Old 12-31-2012   #11
Texansfan713713
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by watt99fan View Post
Yeah, I'll put you down. What size? Men's or Women's? Anyone else interested? When I get closer to making the order, I'll send y'all my PayPal information.

I will need a a large one.

I never used pay pal before so you might have to show me when it gets closer to the date.
Old 12-31-2012   #12
watt99fan
Rookie

Quote:
I will need a a large one.

I never used pay pal before so you might have to show me when it gets closer to the date.
Its easy but yeah I'll help you through it...no problem bro
Old 01-01-2013   #13
macho grande
Veteran

Section: thin air up here
Rep Power: 347 macho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respected

Of the 42 jerseys I've ordered from them I've had two minor issues. On one I was sent a size 52 instead if a 56 and on another the nameplate was upside down. The cleaners fixed it for ten bucks.
Plus they've tossed me a couple of freebies for my repeat business.
macho grande is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013   #14
watt99fan
Rookie

Last call for jerseys guys...I'm gonna collect payment on Friday
Old 01-10-2013   #15
Texansfan713713
Rookie

Quote:
Last call for jerseys guys...I'm gonna collect payment on Friday
Could you Email me the instructions on how to send the payment from paypal? I never used it.

You post it in the thread if you want.

Lilalfred003@yahoo.com

I still want the White Elite Watt with the 10th anniversary patch in large.
Old 01-10-2013   #16
HoustonJG
Rookie

HoustonJG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013   #17
watt99fan
Rookie

HoustonJG did you wanna get in on the jersey order or did you have a question?
Old 01-10-2013   #18
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 78404 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
HoustonJG did you wanna get in on the jersey order or did you have a question?
I'll get in if he doesnt want to!
Old 01-10-2013   #19
watt99fan
Rookie

You can also get in just let me know size, player, and home or away...my PayPal is magiccs 1821@gmail.com ...$40 per includes me shipping it to you

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read