Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-05-2013   #121
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18240 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: still not happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
Brady would save the day bro
And there it is. Brady fan boy looking for attention. Don't waste your time people. Just another poster that's looking for attention. A typical 50 year old guy living in his mom's basement with a poster of Brady wanting to run his hands through his hair staring dreamely into his eyes...

TexansBull is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #122
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Miserable people are miserable
I love you posts today. It show great enthusiasm for our team and on that I sincerely salute you, no kidding.

I just want to say we are not miserable, but nervous. Rightfully so. We can now say we have been here before, we want more. In 2012 Baltimore seemed more beatable that New England does now. I, for one, have doubts we improve on last year. That isn't a positive in my book. Not so much a negative, but certainly not a positive.
Old 01-05-2013   #123
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
If you can't be happy over a playoff win, then I don't know what else to say.

Just become a fan of whomever the SB winner is every year.
Somebody hacked your account. You are an absolute dumba$$ now. A couple of years ago you were at least level headed.
Old 01-05-2013   #124
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by bckey View Post
Somebody hacked your account. You are an absolute dumba$$ now. A couple of years ago you were at least level headed.
Ban hammer. No place for posts like this on this board
Old 01-05-2013   #125
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I love you posts today. It show great enthusiasm for our team and on that I sincerely salute you, no kidding.

I just want to say we are not miserable, but nervous. Rightfully so. We can now say we have been here before, we want more. In 2012 Baltimore seemed more beatable that New England does now. I, for one, have doubts we improve on last year. That isn't a positive in my book. Not so much a negative, but certainly not a positive.

There is a huge difference between nervous and doom and gloom, negative nancy, bitching seconds after a win and calling next week's results now.
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #126
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Ban hammer. No place for posts like this on this board
backseat moderating. good job.
Old 01-05-2013   #127
Surreal McCoy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13530 Surreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
WTF man. Seriously.
Surreal McCoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 01-05-2013   #128
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25247 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So just because he's going to enjoy a playoff win for at least a day he's dumb?
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #129
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
There is a huge difference between nervous and doom and gloom, negative nancy, bitching seconds after a win and calling next week's results now.
Ok, well, I tried to be nice.
Old 01-05-2013   #130
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 131050 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

I actually agree with what Tex said, some fans seem happier when the texans are losing, not all but if ur happy when we lose and mad when we win. ummmm thats like a guy who likes to dress up in dresses, paint his nails and likes boys. Its obvious to everyone but he still wont admit it. Get where i'm going with this.
Old 01-05-2013   #131
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 133852 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Lol! I'm a dumbass for celebrating a win for my team? Good god, you guys are pathetic.

Well I guess that makes you a dead soul with a miserable existence. Don't ever call yourself a fan though. I'll make sure to remember this label you gave me for celebrating my team's victory in the playoffs. I'm happy we won and I'll be happy to watch them next week. You, you'll be hoping we lose just so you can come to this board to call us fans dumbasses. Go root for the Cowboys.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #132
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 24956 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

anyone see dungy and harrison blow us off as having a chance next week?
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #133
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3020 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah that was laughable. I'm a homer but by any objective measure it's preposterous to simply write off a 13-win NFL team as having no chance against a 12-win team at home. Ridiculous.
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #134
Txn_in_FL
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 33753 Txn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respected

So what would make you happy OP? It wasn't a dominant performance but a win is a win. Would 16-0 make you happy or would you find something wrong with that too?

Sounds like you'd make a good Giants fan. All the doom and gloom I've heard out of those guys, and then when they win the big one it's all "I knew they could do it the whole time".
Old 01-05-2013   #135
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 133852 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I actually agree with what Tex said, some fans seem happier when the texans are losing, not all but if ur happy when we lose and mad when we win. ummmm thats like a guy who likes to dress up in dresses, paint his nails and likes boys. Its obvious to everyone but he still wont admit it. Get where i'm going with this.
Shoot man, I'll criticize the HC and certain players, but I'll always support my team in a playoff run. How the hell can you call yourself a fan if you won't even root for your team in the playoffs?? These guys really are more happy when they've got a miserable team with terrible players just so they can talk about how bad they are. Sorry, but I don't understand that at all. I hate complaining about my team even though I've done it many times. I'll enjoy a playoff run though. I don't even know why some of these guys are even watching football at this point. It's obviously way to traumatic for them.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #136
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

We just need Texans Talk letter jackets. Maybe that will help the camaraderie around here.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #137
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18240 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Its an insecurity issue. They hate to be wrong about anything, even about being a fan of a sports team, and have to be the "I told you so guy." Its been diagnosed as the smallitus penisitus syndrome.
TexansBull is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #138
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 48384 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

Come on man enjoy the moment. Geez.
Old 01-05-2013   #139
Surreal McCoy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13530 Surreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Lol! I'm a dumbass for celebrating a win for my team? Good god, you guys are pathetic.

Well I guess that makes you a dead soul with a miserable existence. Don't ever call yourself a fan though. I'll make sure to remember this label you gave me for celebrating my team's victory in the playoffs. I'm happy we won and I'll be happy to watch them next week. You, you'll be hoping we lose just so you can come to this board to call us fans dumbasses. Go root for the Cowboys.
And therein lies the problem. This is not an isolated incident or sentiment. Great post, btw.
Surreal McCoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #140
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
Yes! .....and I got the warm fuzzies. I think we are better in this spot than "the newcomer" or the "favorite."

Count us out. DO IT!!

Remember Luv Ya Blue in a playoff in Miami??....San Diego???? (ok, pittsburgh not so much).

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read