Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-05-2013   #101
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: still not happy

I am not sure if this team can win next week

But different match ups different players
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #102
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
**** this fanbase is depressing. Yeah, Schaub and the offense wasn't at its best but damn. According to some of you we should just hand New England the win next week
Depressing or understanding of the situation?
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #103
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71024 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
sorry but if it was rumored the end of the world was coming tomorrow i wouldnt run around like a chicken with my head cut of screaming we're all gonna die, whats the use ?
Old 01-05-2013   #104
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Depressing
Old 01-05-2013   #105
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3019 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Love you guys but kicking fgs and a pick six did nothing to make me think this team is better. If I had to bet MY MORTGAGE it would be on Brady. Sorry guys.
Signed,

Guy Who Took Brady's Pats in Survivor Pool Week 2 Vs Arizona at NE
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #106
Surreal McCoy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13529 Surreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
**** this fanbase is depressing. Yeah, Schaub and the offense wasn't at its best but damn. According to some of you we should just hand New England the win next week
The vast majority on this board wanted to do that this week - the reaction is hardly surprising.
Surreal McCoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #107
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Rep Power: 71024 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Lord i cant wait until we suck again so i dont have to hear all of this crying
Old 01-05-2013   #108
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13230 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Lord i cant wait until we suck again so i dont have to hear all of this crying
You seen your prediction thread lol
Old 01-05-2013   #109
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Quote:
You seen your prediction thread lol
ewww i already know everyone who will be negative and then the ones who wont. It is an easy trend to spot regardless of how good we are playing.
Old 01-05-2013   #110
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9598 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected

OP, get the sand out of your vag. Misery loves company but after our second playoff win in franchise history do you need to really spread your doom and gloom? Let the rest of us enjoy while you sulk.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
TexansBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #111
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

i'm happy.......me being happy...>
Old 01-05-2013   #112
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9887 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: still not happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
It's not like the win displeases me. I'm not unhappy they won or anything like that. I just wasn't going to breakout the fireworks and fire up the margarita machine over a home win against the Bengals. Particularly not a home win where the Texans could only muster one touchdown.... again.

Nothing's is fixed. The defense held down another fair-to-good team at home. Big deal, that's easily done. Lets see them save our asses in New England next week. That will be a real trick. Even if we get the same effort from the defense and Arian Foster shows up like he did today we still aren't going to win against the Patriots with Schaub playing the way he has for the last 5-6 games.

Schaub was lousy.
This is pretty much how I feel, too. It's good we won, but we shouldn't have been playing today. Next week we'll probably be playing the weather & the officials, too. Beating the Patriots is tough enough without other factors. Guess I just don't want to turn into that Titans fan who used to brag that his team was better than ours. What have they ever done?
Old 01-05-2013   #113
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9598 TexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansBull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
**** you OP.
end thread.
Old 01-05-2013   #114
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Love you guys but kicking fgs and a pick six did nothing to make me think this team is better. If I had to bet MY MORTGAGE it would be on Brady. Sorry guys.
Don't give a **** you started a thread to discuss some garbage. Basically I hope you never start another thread again.
Old 01-05-2013   #115
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
sorry but if it was rumored the end of the world was coming tomorrow i wouldnt run around like a chicken with my head cut of screaming we're all gonna die, whats the use ?
Brady would save the day bro
Old 01-05-2013   #116
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Quote:
Brady would save the day bro
oh man your not an NFL ref are you ???
Old 01-05-2013   #117
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Don't give a **** you started a thread to discuss some garbage. Basically I hope you never start another thread again.
So you gonna refresh next week? After the game.
Old 01-05-2013   #118
TexansBull
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
It's not like the win displeases me. I'm not unhappy they won or anything like that. I just wasn't going to breakout the fireworks and fire up the margarita machine over a home win against the Bengals. Particularly not a home win where the Texans could only muster one touchdown.... again.

Nothing's is fixed. The defense held down another fair-to-good team at home. Big deal, that's easily done. Lets see them save our asses in New England next week. That will be a real trick. Even if we get the same effort from the defense and Arian Foster shows up like he did today we still aren't going to win against the Patriots with Schaub playing the way he has for the last 5-6 games.

Schaub was lousy.
Offense gets you to the playoffs. Defense win championships. If our offense is average, and our defense is dominate I will take our chances.

The Texans won't be the first team to be an underdog that is capable of pulling an upset. It happens all the time in the playoffs.

Remember Seattle and New Orleans a couple years back?

ANY. GIVEN. SUNDAY. (or Saturday...)
Old 01-05-2013   #119
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Cinci isn't NE

Miserable people are miserable
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013   #120
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So you gonna refresh next week? After the game.
Your opinions are crap and this thread proves it. Go post on chron.com where you can discuss with people of your own mindset.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read