Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-01-2013   #281
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38102 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Case Keenum Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
That slant that Kennum hit Posey on was great. He hit him in stride and showed great explosion as he cut up field, people shouldn't sleep on that kid.. he still has a lot of upside and was starting to make plays before his injury last season.. He hasn't played a lot of football due to injury/suspension the last couple of years, but as he gets more time knocking off the rust I only see him getting better and better. Hopkins is more polished and more skillful, but Posey might have the best upside.

As far as Andre.. as these young guys start making plays and atract attention away from Andre, if the defense naps on him, he can still get behind them for big plays and he still has no problem getting open being the savy vet that he is. However it was completely stupid and selfish to snip his hamstring, the Texans were just thinking "for today" instead of for the future. They should've shut him down and gave him the best long term surgurical procedure.
We already knew the Texans had potential BEASTS at the wideout spot. Too bad it took a series of strange circumstances/injuries to push Kubiak into making the right decision at QB. Sunday can't get here soon enough.
Old 11-01-2013   #282
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 140741 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
Also note how Kubiak's successful personnel decisions are the result of process, not his initial evaluations. Foster got his job through process, but Kubiak had a good impression of Chris Brown.
i love that line "result of the process, not his evaluations". i think it's dead on. i'm going to use it in this case to support kubiak, because it's a fantastic process he's got. he can coach up and teach and bring the best out of players as well as anyone. we find so many diamonds like foster and keenum and brooks because of kubiak's process. he however needs people who's strengths are his weaknesses instead of what appear to be "yes men" that he has around him. a coordinator who isnt afraid of the ugly job of telling kubiak "schaub's done, here's what you're not wanting to see". someone who shows the low-lights when evaluating prospects.

kubiak certainly has his weaknesses, but he also has his strengths. i think we'll see the top end of those strengths with how keenum plays out the season. i'd rather keep that and try to address his weaknesses better, than try to replace him with someone who will just swap those areas.
Old 11-01-2013   #283
santo
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68452 santo is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respected

Hopefully Keenum is the real deal. If he can make Lestar Jean look good, imagine what Hopkins, Posey and AJ will look like.
santo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013   #284
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 267323 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
This is true, and it's the result of Gary Kubiak's primary fault: Personnel decisions. His decisions are made through an anti-synygernistic mix of too much loyalty and inconsistent talent evaluation. I could write at length on this in one of the Kubiak threads, but it is relevant to this situation because Kubiak could not abandon his vision of Schaub as a championship calibre quarterback. He still sees Schaub as that 2011, pre-injury leader whose star is rising. Shedding that vision is gut wrenching, because Kubiak's a good natured guy who never wants to retire with a regret as heavy as not giving Schaub a fair opportunity.

Also note how Kubiak's successful personnel decisions are the result of process, not his initial evaluations. Foster got his job through process, but Kubiak had a good impression of Chris Brown. Frank Bush was also his idea, which resulted in Kubiak losing decision making power in that aspect of the organization. Keenum may be the next successful personnel decision influenced by process, but it's a unique outcome since it also required Kubiak's decision to pass over Yates. There's some implication of his job stability in an out-of-process risk like that.

For the record, I actually think Kubiak is a pretty good coach. He doesn't call any more broken plays than any other winning coach in the league, and he develops quaterbacks well. He just needs to have limited power in the areas where he's weak -- specifically personnel decisions.
Pointing out "THE PROCESS" concept makes virtually everything fall into place..............MSR for putting together such astute observations.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2013   #285
Vance87
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121752 Vance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respectedVance87 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by santo View Post
Hopefully Keenum is the real deal. If he can make Lestar Jean look good, imagine what Hopkins, Posey and AJ will look like.
It's really uncanny the connection Keenum and Jean have. He always finds him open somehow.
Old 11-01-2013   #286
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
This is true, and it's the result of Gary Kubiak's primary fault: Personnel decisions. His decisions are made through an anti-synygernistic mix of too much loyalty and inconsistent talent evaluation.
Couldn't disagree more.

It's easy to MMQB Kubiak, make decisions in a vacuum, and assume everything would've worked out the way we planned, but that's not reality. Kubiak hasn't shown Schaub any more loyalty than any other coach would have shown towards Matt given his tenure & what he has accomplished in this league (what little that may be).

Matt was pulled twice before he got game. & before he got hurt he was having a pretty good, Matt Schaub game. 98.5 passer rating, 8.9 ypa, 71% completion, no turnovers, despite being sacked 3 times.

Quote:
He still sees Schaub as that 2011, pre-injury leader whose star is rising.
Matt has looked physically better than he has in a long, long time.

Quote:
Also note how Kubiak's successful personnel decisions are the result of process, not his initial evaluations. Foster got his job through process, but Kubiak had a good impression of Chris Brown.
Others constantly remind me Arian said he wasn't ready when he first got here. & just like this situation, who knows what was going to happen if Kubiak did make the switch earlier. This is one of those vacuum decisions where we assume everything would have turned out better if our wishes were granted.

But if you've got a known in one hand & unpredictability in the other, you've got to roll with you know. You can game plan around what you know. & I can't remember all those games, but they were mostly all winnable back in 2010, many of them lost on the last play of the game, or in the last minute.

Giving Arian the opportunity when he got his opportunity (actually I think he fumbled inside his first 5 carries), probably made him the player he is today.

Quote:
Frank Bush was also his idea, which resulted in Kubiak losing decision making power in that aspect of the organization.
I honestly thought Frank Bush was the answer in 2009. We weren't a top 10 defense, but we weren't bottom 3 either. The defense showed very good progress & decisions & plans made by the F.O. didn't work out. Hard to blame Bush for all of that.

I bet if Wade didn't become available & Bum wasn't hanging out at Reliant as much as he was at the time, Bush would have got another year to redeem himself.

Quote:
Keenum may be the next successful personnel decision influenced by process, but it's a unique outcome since it also required Kubiak's decision to pass over Yates.
Like I said earlier, Kubiak went about it the way most everyone else would have. Schaub is the starter, until he gets hurt. That's the rule for QBs & just about everyone follows it if you've got a guy who's played as well as Matt has over the last 6 years.

As far as Yates goes, we were 2-4, the future (which I believe Case was Kubiak's plan) is now. Poor Yates got some rough situations to "win" the job, but no more so than what they did to Case. & Case came out better in KC.

Quote:
For the record, I actually think Kubiak is a pretty good coach. He doesn't call any more broken plays than any other winning coach in the league, and he develops quaterbacks well. He just needs to have limited power in the areas where he's weak -- specifically personnel decisions.
I agree that there are worse coaches out there & it could be worse here. But I agree, this is what he do & if he can't save this season by preparing the team to win as they are built now (all his decisions) then his time here is over.
Old 11-01-2013   #287
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 323680 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
See, while it sounds nice in theory, I don't agree that this is the way to go with Keenum. Or, at least, not wholly as the article implies...and as the game against KC implied.

The fact is, much was made in the off season about Keenum working on this 3, 5 and 7-step drops from under center, as well as his knowledge of the playbook. This was further validated by Keenum's performances in the pre-season where he primarily operated under center, until the last pre-season game.
Preseason still don't mean jack.

But, we're not going to be exclusively pistol/shotgun. That was because the line was struggling, needed help & KCs got the best pass rush in the league. We'll still be heavy pistol/shotgun, because some of the same issues are still there. Mathis is the leading pass rusher ytd.

I'm sure there will be some of our regular, from under center plays scripted in the first 15, then depending on what they see there, they'll go from there.
Old 11-02-2013   #288
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm case keenum'd out.

Just ready to see the next game.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013   #289
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314353 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I'm case keenum'd out.

Just ready to see the next game.

I'm sure Keenum will do a better job than Schaub or Yates would, how much better is yet to be seen. I think a lot of us, including myself, have been drinking the Keenum koolaid probably have more expectations of him than he'll show us in only his 2nd game. But I'm ready for a change.

Seeing him in red again is just going to be totally cool though.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013   #290
waynegg
Veteran

Rep Power: 3727 waynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respectedwaynegg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance87 View Post
It's really uncanny the connection Keenum and Jean have. He always finds him open somehow.
This. So much this.
waynegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013   #291
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
This is true, and it's the result of Gary Kubiak's primary fault: Personnel decisions. His decisions are made through an anti-synygernistic mix of too much loyalty and inconsistent talent evaluation. I could write at length on this in one of the Kubiak threads, but it is relevant to this situation because Kubiak could not abandon his vision of Schaub as a championship calibre quarterback. He still sees Schaub as that 2011, pre-injury leader whose star is rising. Shedding that vision is gut wrenching, because Kubiak's a good natured guy who never wants to retire with a regret as heavy as not giving Schaub a fair opportunity.

Also note how Kubiak's successful personnel decisions are the result of process, not his initial evaluations. Foster got his job through process, but Kubiak had a good impression of Chris Brown. Frank Bush was also his idea, which resulted in Kubiak losing decision making power in that aspect of the organization. Keenum may be the next successful personnel decision influenced by process, but it's a unique outcome since it also required Kubiak's decision to pass over Yates. There's some implication of his job stability in an out-of-process risk like that.
great post and I agree. But I don't see Kubiak as a good coach. I see him as more of a "keystone cop" type coach bumbling his way along. He is not a good leader imho but more of a 2nd in command type that needs direction. Much better OC.

Quote:
this is the part I don't necessarily agree with.
Old 11-03-2013   #292
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 140741 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance87 View Post
i mentioned this before the cheifs game in my support of him, keenum has a better rapport with jean and martin and the younger receivers because that's who he practices with. schaub can find andre and his tightends ... who cant hit arguably the best receiver in the last 10 years? keenum will have to adjust to andre (how hard could that be?), but he had a pretty good relationship with the young guys before even playing his first game. this gives us more legit weapons. we could have 5 hall of famers going on routes, but it wouldnt matter if schaub's only hitting 1 of them. case knows where the "other guys" are going to be.
Old 11-03-2013   #293
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Sean Coffey (analyst from NFL Playbook) on Keenum:

http://www.csnhouston.com/football-h...bcs&ocid=yahoo
76Texan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013   #294
Brisco_County
Texans worthy

Rep Power: 109604 Brisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respectedBrisco_County is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Couldn't disagree more.

It's easy to MMQB Kubiak, make decisions in a vacuum, and assume everything would've worked out the way we planned, but that's not reality. Kubiak hasn't shown Schaub any more loyalty than any other coach would have shown towards Matt given his tenure & what he has accomplished in this league (what little that may be).

Matt was pulled twice before he got game. & before he got hurt he was having a pretty good, Matt Schaub game. 98.5 passer rating, 8.9 ypa, 71% completion, no turnovers, despite being sacked 3 times.
Schaub's decline started at the New England game last year. This season, his performance can't be described as a "slump" like a golfer or basketball player; It's been a recurring shipwreck. NFL QB's don't come back from that. After the San Francisco game, what more was there to see?

Quote:
Matt has looked physically better than he has in a long, long time.
Indeed, he had more spring in his step while making bad decisions.

Quote:
Others constantly remind me Arian said he wasn't ready when he first got here. & just like this situation, who knows what was going to happen if Kubiak did make the switch earlier. This is one of those vacuum decisions where we assume everything would have turned out better if our wishes were granted.
I don't see how this contends with my point: His decisions based on process have been more successful than decisions based on his initial evaluations.

Quote:
I honestly thought Frank Bush was the answer in 2009. We weren't a top 10 defense, but we weren't bottom 3 either. The defense showed very good progress & decisions & plans made by the F.O. didn't work out. Hard to blame Bush for all of that.

I bet if Wade didn't become available & Bum wasn't hanging out at Reliant as much as he was at the time, Bush would have got another year to redeem himself.
I thought Bush was going to be the answer too, and maybe a couple of more seasons of experience was what he needed. But we all know that's an unrealistic request in this league.

This clip at 2:47 demonstrates how unprepared Bush was for coordinating in the pros. Allowing Braylon Edwards to get the sidelines with 23 seconds and no timeouts is unacceptable.

There's also a reason to watch that video in its entirety. The Matt Schaub highlights show a much different and confident QB than what we've seen since December of last year. This contrast should've been stark for Kubiak going into this season.

Quote:
Like I said earlier, Kubiak went about it the way most everyone else would have. Schaub is the starter, until he gets hurt. That's the rule for QBs & just about everyone follows it if you've got a guy who's played as well as Matt has over the last 6 years.
I'm very pleased with the hard work and accomplishments that Matt Schaub delivered over the past six years. But he lost the benefit of the doubt after the Seattle game. There's no point in reenacting the Jake Delhomme Story.
Brisco_County is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013   #295
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 64171 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Schaub's decline started at the New England game last year...
The interception he threw in the end zone was his Brad Lidge moment. He was never the same after that play.
Old 11-03-2013   #296
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10263 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
There's also a reason to watch that video in its entirety. The Matt Schaub highlights show a much different and confident QB than what we've seen since December of last year. This contrast should've been stark for Kubiak going into this season.

honestly the only difference i see is that receivers are getting open due to the deception involved in the bootleg/stretch and he was able to toss the ball to streaking open andre/dreessen.. he was rolling out untouched without a defender in sight waiting for something to develop.. nothing really great about what he was doing. i really dont agree with most that there was this huge regression in schaub, i think hes the same guy but the system is no longer getting these guys open and the mediocre player that schaub is has been ineffective.. if those plays were still available, he would still be racking up those yards and we would be winning games but it is fools gold. even schaub at his highest level when the system was running smoothly was still a liability regarding everything mental about big games/tight defenses.. i really dont think there are too many qbs in this league that wouldnt have been successful in the system schaub was excelling in.. all the elite talk about the guy, when he as simply a product of a qb friendly system and he was never going to take a team to the next level. he should have simply been a stop-gap qb that you bring in to transition from your former qb to your new franchise qb.. without kubiak, this guy would have been a journeyman that would get shots floating from team to team when their qb was injured..
Old 11-03-2013   #297
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 48384 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GNTLEWOLF View Post
I hate to do this, and if I'm flamed I understand. I love Andre as much as any other Texans fan does. But I have to know... Is Andre really still an all pro this year? Is he putting up all pro numbers and production? Is he making the tough yards? Are his catches blowing games open? I know it is almost blasphemy to question Andre. I'm sorry that I am, but He has lost a step or two, and I don't se him as the difference maker he used to be. I know he's still good, but I'm not sure he is still all pro caliber, and I want him to prove my doubts wrong.
Man AJ looks horrible against the Colts.
Old 11-03-2013   #298
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6845 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Illegal touching....wrong thread, disregard.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013   #299
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 286663 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

There may still be room on the bandwagon for some of you doubters, but you better get on quick.
Old 11-03-2013   #300
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Kubiak needs to send Keenum his paycheck for the month.
76Texan is online now   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read