Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

I'm pulling for ya!

mootini

1stdown!!!!!
As a Divisional foe member, I am bandwagoning for the Texans. I've read a lot of doom and gloom on this MB. Yeah, the last 3-4 weeks have been disappointing. Considering you had the chance for home field throught out the playoffs. That is in the past. My assessment, If the Texans can get that 1-2 punch of a running game going, that will help everything! Anyway, good luck and I'll be watching and cheering for you Texans. Please take down those Bungles!

tedr

Rookie
Thanks, we need all the help we can get.

What's the general feeling over there? I know the season didn't go as planned, but what's the vibe coming from the team?

Say Watt

Hall of Fame
As a Divisional foe member, I am bandwagoning for the Texans. I've read a lot of doom and gloom on this MB. Yeah, the last 3-4 weeks have been disappointing. Considering you had the chance for home field throught out the playoffs. That is in the past. My assessment, If the Texans can get that 1-2 punch of a running game going, that will help everything! Anyway, good luck and I'll be watching and cheering for you Texans. Please take down those Bungles!
Thanks man! Hopefully the team can pull it out. I'm not holding my breath though.

76Texan

Hall of Fame
Thanks a bunch mootini.
Can we borrow Plain Garbage for awhile;
We can use a punching bag around here.

At least you had a good surf last year, I presume ?!?
And Happy New Year to you and yours.

mootini

1stdown!!!!!
I'm very happy Gene Smith was fired. Depending on the new GM hired, I wouldn't be surprised, if Mularkey goes too. You guys will handle the Bengals Saturday...I wouldn't be surprised, the game becomes be a home cooked butt whooping? The Bengals have also gone hot and cold during the season. The Bengals Defense is the main concern, that's why the Texans need to pound the rock and wear them out. You have a two headed monster in RB's...this is the time to feed the machine. This will help take the pressure of Schuab. The Texans Defense, especially the 2ndary needs to step up.

Thanks, we need all the help we can get.

What's the general feeling over there? I know the season didn't go as planned, but what's the vibe coming from the team?

mootini

1stdown!!!!!
LOL, yes, epic surf last year...thanks Hurricane Sandy! Plain Garbage, hopefully next season will be holding a clipboard? Ughh, what a season! Anyway, good luck for the Texans. You guys have a team build for this...now take action and go win the SB!

Thanks a bunch moontini.
Can we borrow Plain Garbage for awhile;
We can use a punching bag around here.

At least you had a good surf last year, I presume ?!?
And Happy New Year to you and yours.

76Texan

Hall of Fame
I'm very happy Gene Smith was fired. Depending on the new GM hired, I wouldn't be surprised, if Mularkey goes too. You guys will handle the Bengals Saturday...I wouldn't be surprised, the game becomes be a home cooked butt whooping? The Bengals have also gone hot and cold during the season. The Bengals Defense is the main concern, that's why the Texans need to pound the rock and wear them out. You have a two headed monster in RB's...this is the time to feed the machine. This will help take the pressure of Schuab. The Texans Defense, especially the 2ndary needs to step up.
I'm a little dissapointed in the play of Myers and Brown, especially of late.
We invested a lot of money there.

I don't give Wade Smith a free pass either, even though he's not 100%.
I don't want to see them in the Pro Bowl.
These guys need to step up.

mootini

1stdown!!!!!
Agree. Time for them to get back on track. I think, by Saturday night you guys will be happy! Time for the Texans to rally at home. The house should be rockin'! Enjoy this playoff game @ home!

I'm a little dissapointed in the play of Myers and Brown, especially of late.
We invested a lot of money there.

I don't give Wade Smith a free pass either, even though he's not 100%.
I don't want to see them in the Pro Bowl.
These guys need to step up.

Fred

Veteran
Thanks mootini, but unless the Texans play better they wouldn' t even be able to beat the Jags this weekend. The Chad Henne Jags that is (btw you're welcome). Even the lackluster Texans of the last two weeks could beat the Plain Garbage Jags...

mootini

1stdown!!!!!
Let's not get that GLOOMY! It's the Jags! LOL

Thanks mootini, but unless the Texans play better they wouldn' t even be able to beat the Jags this weekend. The Chad Henne Jags that is (btw you're welcome). Even the lackluster Texans of the last two weeks could beat the Plain Garbage Jags...

Thanks for the shoutout jags fan....sure wish we would have won vs the Colts or the week before vs the Vikings but it is what it is....

mootini

1stdown!!!!!
Good luck this week vs. Pats....I don't expect the blow out from the regular season game. Shoot, the Jags almost beat them! I tell you, pressure on Brady was the key to that "almost" win. Patriots aren't that complete, like they have been in the previous years. The Cardinals beat them at home! So can the Texans. Texans have the running game to keep Brady off the field and the DL that can apply that pressure. The weak link for you, is the injuries at LB corps...which does not match up well against those TE/Welker. Watt needs a big day, which I think he will. If the Texans establish the running game, and apply the pressure, I see a very excited MB. Here's my take, Texans are the underdogs, and will play up to the Pats and win! 27 Texans, 24 Pats. Go BEEF!