Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Dre says it best

djohn2oo8

All Pro
64910_10151175582801314_1335801924_n.jpg

Some truth in these comments. He's the only offensive player doing his job and the rest need to step it up.

It's definitely better than saying its the biggest game in Texans history. I hope to never hear a player say that again even if its true.

Gonna be bittersweet to watch Dre finish his career in New England or Denver.

This game is a game that Houston added to their playoff schedule by losing their last 2. The players should be enjoying the weekend off watching to see who is coming to their house. Instead they have to play the Bengals to get a chance to play the Patriots on the road with Gronk back. Its just hard to get excited at all about this game knowing that because of the way this Texans team played at the end of the season they put theirselves in such a gigantic hole that is near impossible to climb out. On top of that they gave our old nemesis Peyton and his Broncos a huge gift. And as a bonus they go ahead a give Tom Brady and the Patriots the #2 seed. Yep, that would be the NFL in Houston.

So as far I am concerned I could care less what any of the players or coaches on the Texans say. I don't care about this Bengals game either. Beating them proves nothing. Show us what you can do on the road against the Patriots and then the Broncos. Then talk.

This game is a game that Houston added to their playoff schedule by losing their last 2. The players should be enjoying the weekend off watching to see who is coming to their house. Instead they have to play the Bengals to get a chance to play the Patriots on the road with Gronk back. Its just hard to get excited at all about this game knowing that because of the way this Texans team played at the end of the season they put theirselves in such a gigantic hole that is near impossible to climb out. On top of that they gave our old nemesis Peyton and his Broncos a huge gift. And as a bonus they go ahead a give Tom Brady and the Patriots the #2 seed. Yep, that would be the NFL in Houston.

So as far I am concerned I could care less what any of the players or coaches on the Texans say. I don't care about this Bengals game either. Beating them proves nothing. Show us what you can do on the road against the Patriots and then the Broncos. Then talk.
really good post

I hope he really said that to his teammates.

Yeah, I doubt it. Aj barely says anything and when he does its in the media, even the other players say he doesn't talk, does his job and goes home....then you have Matt, I gotta do better, Schaub trying to lead when no one believes in him and don't forget yoga master Arian who doesn't even eat meat, no person in the world will follow a guy who don't eat a good old American hot dog....bottom line is there is no true leader on offense, just a bunch of guys hoping the others step up

Yeah, I doubt it. Aj barely says anything and when he does its in the media, even the other players say he doesn't talk, does his job and goes home....then you have Matt, I gotta do better, Schaub trying to lead when no one believes in him and don't forget yoga master Arian who doesn't even eat meat, no person in the world will follow a guy who don't eat a good old American hot dog....bottom line is there is no true leader on offense, just a bunch of guys hoping the others step up

I have an issue with your post. Its not that I disagree with your conclusion, because I dont, it's just that hot dogs should never be used as a measuring stick for leadership skills...

Dre says what the theme of my sig has been saying for the last three seasons...

What?? That it's all the white man's fault? Euro's????

I kid... I kid.... We'll leave those discussions for "that other forum".... I definitely agree. "NO MORE EXCUSES"!

So as far I am concerned I could care less what any of the players or coaches on the Texans say.

I am right there with you on your post, especially this part. For the last 3 weeks we have been hearing things like "this is our biggest game ever", "this is like a playoff game for us", etc.

The last 2 games we were getting the this is a "playoff game" comments from players. So according to that the Texans are now 0-2 in playoff games this season.

The Bengals might be better than the teams they have faced in those other 2 "playoff games" so there is no reason to believe they will win that one.

Even if they do they will be 1-2 in playoff games and chances are will finish the season 1-3 in playoff games this season.

:kubepalm:

I have an issue with your post. Its not that I disagree with your conclusion, because I dont, it's just that hot dogs should never be used as a measuring stick for leadership skills...

BTW since no one realized it, that comment about eating hot dogs was from a movie, any guesses to what movie?

Back