Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Single tickets on sale today at 10:00AM

Señor Stan

El Guapo
There are 2000 coming available at 10 AM today.

Here is how I got my single ticket last year...

Create your ticketmaster account ahead of time.

Hit refresh from 9:59 until the system goes live at exactly 10AM

Don't bother trying to get multiples at the same time. There won't be any seats together and you will waste valuable time.

Select a single seat and grab whatever you see available. A timer starts to allow you to finish your order, so have your stuff together...

Thanks for the tip Senor. I was able to get a single in 632 row F using this method. Pretty cheap too at $74. This will be an extra for a hardcore Texan fan friend of mine.

Do you think that whoever owned these seats didn't pay for playoff tickets therefore lost their PSL. Aren't all seats owned around the 50 yard line in most sections. If so that sucks.

I almost bought a single in the club section this morning but saw how many tickets were going for sale and was worried that I would only basically get my money back and it wouldn't be worth it.

They are not moving, its just that half the tickets can no longer be mailed at this point so the sale cutoff date has expired. ONly tickets still up there are actual owners seats that can be transferred

They are not moving, its just that half the tickets can no longer be mailed at this point so the sale cutoff date has expired. ONly tickets still up there are actual owners seats that can be transferred

Ah ... forgot about that ... game being Saturday, it kicked in a day early.

Back