Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 01-01-2013   #21
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 123249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: WC Game 1 Texans VS Bengals.....Lets Predict ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
Doesn't matter if we as fans have confidence in them or not. If the Texans play well they'll win. I just don't think they will and you asked for a prediction so that's what I'm predicting. I can't speak for others, but my prediction is based on what I've seen the last couple of weeks and very little to do with feeling negative. I just don't think they can fix their issues fast enough come this Saturday. And even if they win, they're going to get pasted again by the Pats by 40 or 50 points.
Dont agree, if u remember correctly in the pats game we had KJ and who else in the secondary ? Isnt that when Harris and Roc played nearly the entire game cause we had so many injuries.
Old 01-01-2013   #22
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 85971 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
So much confidence in here right now ! I hope the team has more confidence in themselves than yall do in them. Thats for sure.
add me to that list...

Bengals 31
Texans 16

Show me a fan who has confidence in this team right now, and I will show you a fan with blinders on and a battle red mustache...

They have done nothing in the last 7 weeks to earn any confidence, especially the total flame out the last month...

Bengals are coming in on a 3 game winning streak....Andy Dalton is going to go all Razor Ramon on the Texans secondary on Saturday,

he is gonna carve....dem....up....

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Fitzmagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #23
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So much confidence in here right now ! I hope the team has more confidence in themselves than yall do in them. Thats for sure.
What exactly do you want when you create these threads, anyway?

You say, "Lets predict" . . . and then we do that, and you . . . what?

What exactly do you want?
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #24
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99016 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Dont agree, if u remember correctly in the pats game we had KJ and who else in the secondary ? Isnt that when Harris and Roc played nearly the entire game cause we had so many injuries.
If we somehow play NE again they'll have this Gronkowski guy ready for the playoffs.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #25
AndreJohnson's
Rookie

With the way things are going, I don't see much that could be changed for Saturday. I feel that the Texans are fine with just winning the division and are ready to go home and take a break. The willpower is not there, if they could not win either last weeks game vs. Indy or the weeks before to secure the bye and 1st seed, then I don't see them winning playoff games. The want is just not there sadly.

Bengals 37
Texans 16 (One TD from a pick six that Dalton throws and 3 field goals).
AndreJohnson's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #26
ATXtexanfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 24956 ATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedATXtexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

27-16 Bengals. Boo birds will be out
ATXtexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #27
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So what? You think having JJo back there is going to all of a sudden improve our chances of winning. Did you notice how it was him covering the rookie T.Y. Hilton on that 3rd and 23 play? If Luck who's only completing 50% of his passes can shred our defense I shudder to think what Brady will do to us again. But first things first we still have to beat the Bengals and I don't see us doing it this Saturday.
Old 01-01-2013   #28
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 20183 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected

I've never predicted scores, just the game.

Bengals win

Here's why:

-Bengals D-line is a serious unit- better than the Texans Dline last year. I believe they will cause Schaub some problems.

-Bengals defense can play 7-8 in the box and and force AJ to beat them downfield. Foster is the object of their contain.

-Texans secondary cannot play man, yet they do all the time. AJ Green and Hawkins will givethe secondary fots- I see alot of plays downfield, gaining chunks of yardage.

-Schaub is not playing with confidence right now. The right side of your line is a mes-they have given up too many pressures and sacks for a team that wants to go deep in the playoffs.

-Motivation- MOJO- Momentum: Texans do not have it

Bengals go to Denver....
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #29
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2512 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

28-17 Texans
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #30
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5860 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

Big win.

Texans 41
Bengals 34
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #31
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 34380 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

I predict suicidal thoughts for Dalton if JJ gets another INT off him.

Myself personally, I'd just retire...because **** football if that **** happens again.
Old 01-01-2013   #32
Surreal McCoy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13530 Surreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respected

Bengals - 23
Texans - 10

I don't think the game will be as close as indicated. Cincy gets an early lead and simply controls things from there. They will run on us effectively, if not for big chunks, and their defence will force 3 & outs on our two 2nd half possession.
Surreal McCoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #33
Grungo_Taco
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Grungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respected

Bengals - 42
Texans - 17

Another dismal big game performance by our Texans. Kubiak states in post game press conference that 'consistency' is needed.
Grungo_Taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #34
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 266324 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

The boys will need some gentle pregame encouragement if they are to end up on the correct side of the score.

CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #35
devo-x
Veteran

Rep Power: 270 devo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respecteddevo-x is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to devo-x

Why do I sense that Dalton will complete most of his throws to our DBs this time? I predict a defensive battle ...(no score prediction)
Adopt-A-Texan 2009: Kevin Walter and Owen Daniels
devo-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #36
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

W

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #37
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 123249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
What exactly do you want when you create these threads, anyway?

You say, "Lets predict" . . . and then we do that, and you . . . what?

What exactly do you want?
HAHA yall are doing it correctly by predicting either way, just would be nice to see a little more confidence in our team.
Old 01-01-2013   #38
iLoveTexans
Veteran

Rep Power: 276 iLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respectediLoveTexans is a quality contributor and well respected

This is a MUST WIN GAME.

I predict a 20-13 win, Matt Shaub plays mediocre but Arian goes for 158 yds. Also JJ Watt gets 1.5 sack.

Sig courtesy of False Start!
iLoveTexans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #39
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 80958 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected

27-17 Texans

Foster and the defense carry this team to victory
Old 01-01-2013   #40
Grungo_Taco
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Grungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respectedGrungo_Taco is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveTexans View Post
This is a MUST WIN GAME.

I predict a 20-13 win, Matt Shaub plays mediocre but Arian goes for 158 yds. Also JJ Watt gets 1.5 sack.
I hate to rain on your parade, but if Schaub plays "mediocre".. No way in hell Arian runs for 158.. Not on this Bengals D.
Grungo_Taco is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read