Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2013   #1
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default FS play off tickets :(

I hadn't planned for the scenario that would have the Texans playing this weekend. I was really banking on a first round bye. With that not happening I have to work this weekend .

2 tickets in 116 row C with Platinum parking.

Asking best offer as I am not sure what they are going for.

Andrew
(832) 457 9253
Old 01-01-2013   #2
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: FS play off tickets :(

Andrew. PM me an asking price. I have someone who might be interested but they want to know "how much."

I'll miss ya both!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013   #3
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

sent you a pm
Old 01-01-2013   #4
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Andrew. PM me an asking price. I have someone who might be interested but they want to know "how much."

I'll miss ya both!!
One million dollars each. These are playoff tickets to the Houston Texans.

Sorry you're going to miss it, Andrew.
Old 01-01-2013   #5
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
One million dollars each. These are playoff tickets to the Houston Texans.

Sorry you're going to miss it, Andrew.
for 1 million dollars they are yours lol
Old 01-02-2013   #6
Andrew6
Site Contributor

550 is best offer so far. Anything over that before 5pm gets it.
Old 01-04-2013   #7
Andrew6
Site Contributor

No longer for sell. I was able to get vacation so I'll be at the game
Sponsored links
Old 01-04-2013   #8
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 263559 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
No longer for sell. I was able to get vacation so I'll be at the game
Good for you. I was in that same situation.

I had a heart to heart with my boss. According to him, I won't have a job to come back to if I leave early.

We'll see. I've got everything covered, should be no issue with me leaving early. He's just being difficult.
Old 01-05-2013   #9
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Good for you. I was in that same situation.

I had a heart to heart with my boss. According to him, I won't have a job to come back to if I leave early.

We'll see. I've got everything covered, should be no issue with me leaving early. He's just being difficult.
my new boss is a big Texans fan so he understood

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read