Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-30-2012   #21
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101421 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Go TEXANS !!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Um . . . sorry, but no.
so ur not cheering for a win next weekend ? AJ hasnt quit on us, i dont think its right we quit on him, regardless of how much kubiak has quit on him and the team lately.
Old 12-30-2012   #22
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2512 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
so ur not cheering for a win next weekend ? AJ hasnt quit on us, i dont think its right we quit on him, regardless of how much kubiak has quit on him and the team lately.
Kubiak is just pissed he didn't get a new Denny's menu for Christmas. He had his eyes set on that Hobbit one.
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #23
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77992 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Oh ok . . So if you actually think that Kubiak has quit on the team, why shouldn't I be allowed to?

Is that all you got?
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #24
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Rep Power: 101421 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Oh ok . . So if you actually think that Kubiak has quit on the team, why shouldn't I be allowed to?

Is that all you got?
No i dont think he has quit on the team, in 2 of the last 3 games he quit on the team by pulling the starters. Thats all i meant, and you are allowed to do what you want as a fan.

But for all AJ has done for us as a franchise i as a fan wont quit on him, even though he will never know about it, and it will make no difference.
Old 12-30-2012   #25
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14869 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It's more about Kubiak.

It's about Watt. It's about Smith. It's about everyone.

I don't understand how a fan can not root for your team. Sure be angry or disappointed...but the moment you stop rooting for a team is the moment you stop being a fan of that team IMO.

If you can stick through all the Carr years you can surely stick through the years they are actually winning stuff other than another top 5 draft pick.
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #26
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiasco west View Post
It's more about Kubiak.

It's about Watt. It's about Smith. It's about everyone.

I don't understand how a fan can not root for your team. Sure be angry or disappointed...but the moment you stop rooting for a team is the moment you stop being a fan of that team IMO.

If you can stick through all the Carr years you can surely stick through the years they are actually winning stuff other than another top 5 draft pick.
oh buddy we could go 0-16 for the next 4 years and i would still be 100% texans.
Old 12-30-2012   #27
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14869 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
oh buddy we could go 0-16 for the next 4 years and i would still be 100% texans.
Same here. I was just quoting you I guess and wondering how anyone could say they don't care if the Texans win or lose next week.

I don't understand that reasoning unless you want them to really lose just so you can say "Haha! I told you all Kubiak/Schaub sucked!"

I've been through all the bad years too and if the Texans weren't able to scare me off then no way they would be able to scare me off now. I don't mean to excuse the recent 2 game losing streak but really...we could be Brown fans.
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-30-2012   #28
qqert
Veteran

Rep Power: 10591 qqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respectedqqert is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATXtexanfan View Post
qqert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #29
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77992 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

And I never said I would quit being a fan of the team. What I did say, was that I really don't want to watch the next game, where mostly likely the only headlines would be the crowd setting a decibel record in booing the team out of Reliant Stadium.

Bring on the draft.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #30
mridge01
Veteran

Rep Power: 1035 mridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
We can all be down about todays, last weekend and 2 weekends before thats game, but what the hell is the point. We are in the play-offs for the 2nd srtaight year. Yeah it isnt how we wanted it to be and we didnt want to back in on a 2 game losing streak but it is what it is.

I will be here cheering for you loud and proud next weekend, and will expect a win as i do every sunday. Win or lose i cant stop loving this team.

Lets all get ready for next weekend you may be down now, but when game time approaches the excitment will begin to creep up !!!!

GO TEXANS !!!!!!!
Meh
mridge01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #31
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17176 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

It's a brand new season.

The team still wanted to win 4 in a row to end the year right.

Instead of Indianapolis, Baltimore, Denver, and whatever NFC team gets there, we'll beat Cincinnati, New England, Denver, and that same NFC team.

I'm not real high on Schaub right now and I've never been a Kubiak fan. Still, this is our team and as we go into every game I think they're going to win it.

So..

Go Texans!!!!
Old 12-31-2012   #32
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 240492 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiasco west View Post
I don't think it is that blind.

They still have the 3rd best record in the AFC even with how bad they have played.

If they once again play up to their record then we won't have much of a problem with the Bengals.
But were they ever as good as their record? Many here don't believe so.

I'm already watching the game again, probably won't watch the whole thing. I originally wanted to watch our first drive, to see how/why it stalled. So far, I'm getting the feeling that many here are blowing this loss out of proportion.

We lost this game, so only the L matters. It doesn't work that way with the twelve Ws, but that's a different story.

There were some signs of improvement, there may be hope for us.
Old 12-31-2012   #33
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213938 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
AJ was targeted 17 times today. That doesn't sound like Kubiak quit on AJ to me. AJ and Foster are the only reliable weapons on offense.

Schaub picked a helluva time to go into a slump.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012   #34
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

ill be at the game and watch but im not going to cheer much not worth it this week after what this team has done i expect then texans to beat cincy at home if we cant do that then we got some major problems
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012   #35
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mridge01 View Post
Meh
Yeah just don't see how it is really that bad, has the team looked bad, damn straight. But we have all seen what this team "can do" as they were doing to start the season. They can get out of the funk just as easily as they went into it IMO.

Not trying to pump rays of false sunshine people, I just know what this team is capable of and believe if we play to our ability we can win the superbowl.
Old 12-31-2012   #36
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
We can all be down about todays, last weekend and 2 weekends before thats game, but what the hell is the point. We are in the play-offs for the 2nd srtaight year. Yeah it isnt how we wanted it to be and we didnt want to back in on a 2 game losing streak but it is what it is.

I will be here cheering for you loud and proud next weekend, and will expect a win as i do every sunday. Win or lose i cant stop loving this team.

Lets all get ready for next weekend you may be down now, but when game time approaches the excitment will begin to creep up !!!!

GO TEXANS !!!!!!!

Thats what Im talking about EllisUnit. MSR to you for lifting spirits.

You're right. We have a playoff game to prepare for. No matter what happens Im going to be pumped up for it.

Go Texans.

***Can someone tag Ellis for me? I have to spread it around before I can hit him apparently***

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read