Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-30-2012   #21
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: so we get cinci next week

Quote:
Originally Posted by mridge01 View Post
I go out of my way to make sure I see every texans game each week. Right now I don't even care about this game. Even if they win they have no chance of beating the patriots. I already know the outcome of their playoff season, so I will not go out of my way for this one. Booooooooo texans.
ok.....u have fun wit that.
Old 12-30-2012   #22
mridge01
Veteran

Rep Power: 1035 mridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
ok.....u have fun wit that.
Whatever I do besides watch this sorry lot will be more fun.
mridge01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #23
Spled
All Pro

Rep Power: 51 Spled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respectedSpled is a quality contributor and well respected

Cincy lost a lot of games early, but they're 7-1 over their last 8 games. They ended the season opposite of how we did.
Spled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #24
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 233666 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
1. denver
2. NE
3. Texans

road to any potential SB is home v Cin ---> @ NE ----> @ Denver (most likely)....good luck with that
Most likely. But if we beat NE (& right now I don't see us beating NE) & Denver loses in the divisional round, the AFC Championship game will be @ Reliant.

So, if either the Colts or the Ravens would have to beat Denver for us to have a chance to host the AFC Champioship game.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read