Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2012   #781
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. Noon. 12/30. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Doesnt change the fact that he looks right at the half. Schaub looks like **** today just like he looked like **** last week, and the week before that, and...
The next progression, though, is that I WANTED to be right.

That I just "HAD" to be right.

That I NEEDED to be right.

That I enjoy this.

That's the next step for characterless posters. No, it wasn't enough that they were wrong and I was right...now it will be that I'm "pathetic" because I'm pointing it out to them.

Well, I took a beating with a rubber hose last week, I knew damn well I was right, and by gawd I'm going to stand up and point to the bruises and say "I told you so."

I hate this. HATE it. I was a fan for the Oilers-Bills playoff debacle. I have been following football a long time. I know buckling and pussing out when I see it. Refs? Pagano's story? Who gives a ****!?!? This team, even if we faced a pee-wee league defense...couldn't get a TD with Kubiak/Dennison/Schaub operating like they are operating lately.
Old 12-30-2012   #782
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101421 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. Noon. 12/30. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Well, I'm going to reply if I think it's stupid. Isn't THAT the point of a message board? Not going to let the average stupidity of football fans sink to NBA-fan levels.
Ironic......
Old 12-30-2012   #783
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94431 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yeah, right. I'm the one "butthurt" because I'm sick of stupid, incessant bull**** clogging up every single goddamned thread on this board.
Butthurt!!!!!
Old 12-30-2012   #784
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Effing Martin runs it out from the back of the endzone.
Old 12-30-2012   #785
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 60283 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Ironic......
Yes, I posted that intentionally. For the irony. Which is why I capitalized "THAT", in that sentence.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #786
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6870 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans can still win. They need to be +2 on turn overs and score TD's. Maybe we get lucky and they pull starters but even if that happens if we don't win turnover battle we may still lose.

The problem is any early mistakes and Texans close to dead because with Schaub's lack of mobility he will not be able to do anything.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #787
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 17795 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected

holy crap is the zombie apocalypse here? everyone is freaking out! Where do I go? How do I get there?! Arrrghhhhh
Uncle Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-30-2012   #788
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101421 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Matrix is so but hurt he neg repped me and said

"trolling dick"

Old 12-30-2012   #789
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 120726 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Note to Keymart...if you cant make it to the 20, KNEEL!
Old 12-30-2012   #790
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 60283 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Butthurt!!!!!

Says the guy who down-dinged me for having a potty mouth, lmfao.
Old 12-30-2012   #791
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20085 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Matt Schaub is not sucking.........
Old 12-30-2012   #792
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Can't handle the cursing, eh? That's a shame.
Starman.

That needs to be your screen name.
Old 12-30-2012   #793
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94431 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
Matt's is getting beat up, what about the 35 off sides penalties, maybe wade can tell thhe front seven to wait for the ball to be snapped.
And theexcuses begin.
Old 12-30-2012   #794
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Quote:

"trolling dick"

And this post is proof that I was right.

/GP
Old 12-30-2012   #795
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

If they don't score something here, it's over.
Old 12-30-2012   #796
mussop
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Starman.

I think butthurt fits better!!!!
Old 12-30-2012   #797
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Starman.

So petition it to be changed.

Maybe I can come up with some names for you.
Old 12-30-2012   #798
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:

"trolling dick"

I gave you 400 points to not only nullify it, but to give you a lot more.
Old 12-30-2012   #799
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

Schaub is the best option we have, Yates isn't close and I'm not sure how any can suggest we put the second year guy in that hasn't even looked decent this year.

Schaub might need a strength coach to put a few more yards on his throws
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #800
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
holy crap is the zombie apocalypse here? everyone is freaking out! Where do I go? How do I get there?! Arrrghhhhh
Not everyone. Just Matrix as usual. The board Nazi has had his booze and WILL BE HEARD!!!!!!!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read