Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2012   #761
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. Noon. 12/30. **Official GameDay Thread**

I know it's difficult, especially compared to what we're asking them to do.

But we've got to keep it together for 60 minutes. 1 heart, 1 team.... let's not give up.

We've got to believe. We've got to support. We've got to root for this team to win for 60 minutes.

30 to go. Hang in there Texans' fans

Old 12-30-2012   #762
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39734 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. Noon. 12/30. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
i don't know. I'm sure you will find a way to blame the refs.
I blame the refs when they need to be blamed. I blame Kubiak when he needs to be blamed. I blame Schaub when he needs to be blamed.

I've done all three in this VERY thread.

Go **** yourself.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #763
Trap_Star
SiteContributor

Rep Power: 27348 Trap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respectedTrap_Star is a quality contributor and well respected

gianna michaels mmmmm
Trap_Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #764
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 131093 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

EVEN I CAN SEE THAT THIS GAME IS RIGGED!!!!

CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #765
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 44018 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

I have been on a diet and doing very well, the texans just forced me to order 2 large stuff crust peperoni pizzas............Damn you texans.
Old 12-30-2012   #766
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39734 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
WOW there is a lot of butt hurt going on in here.

Also love how you put words in peoples mouths Mrs Cleo.
Yeah, right. I'm the one "butthurt" because I'm sick of stupid, incessant bull**** clogging up every single goddamned thread on this board.
Old 12-30-2012   #767
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
The problem with you fans is that you're making posts just to make posts. It's simply not bright. No, Schaub is not being benched regardless of how poor he's playing lately when the team he's playing for needs a win to lock up the #1 seed in their conference.

Just stop saying things just to say them. It's pointless. Good grief.
....says the guy making his 100th straight post saying you can't bench Schaub.....lol
Old 12-30-2012   #768
Ghostform
Veteran

Rep Power: 7329 Ghostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respectedGhostform is a quality contributor and well respected

"Hi Im the ****ing Matrix and Im ****ing annoying as **** and like to put ******* all over my ****ing posts **** everyone! Shaub is the ****ing man *** ** ********** Houston ****ing fans are ****!"

sounds legit.
Ghostform is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #769
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

hopefully we see a brand new O in the 2nd half
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #770
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 63790 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
If I'm playing devil's advocate, I'd argue that Schaub is not the best QB on the roster RIGHT NOW. On the whole, sure, but maybe not the last few weeks. It's possible that he's so bad at this point in time that he isn't the best QB on the roster. But since we don't see Yates in practice, we have no way of knowing the answer to that, of course.

But we're all confident Kubiak would totally have his finger on the pulse of the team and make the right calls, right?
Ehh...people (including myself) were rooting for harris to get some time over mccain...a few weeks later we see why harris hasnt been playing. Its always convient to call for the guy that you dont see...until u see him and u figure out why he hasnt been playing.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #771
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 44018 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
Yeah, right. I'm the one "butthurt" because I'm sick of stupid, incessant bull**** clogging up every single goddamned thread on this board.
Well then i suggest you lay off the message board a while, cause last i checked thats the point of a message board. oh and

just saying
Old 12-30-2012   #772
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostform View Post
"Hi Im the ****ing Matrix and Im ****ing annoying as **** and like to put ******* all over my ****ing posts **** everyone! Shaub is the ****ing man *** ** ********** Houston ****ing fans are ****!"

sounds legit.

Can't handle the cursing, eh? That's a shame.
Old 12-30-2012   #773
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 43723 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proudtexan25 View Post
Does anyone here actually root for the texans, or just insult them all the time???

If you knew half the people here you know we are die hards.....but sometimes you gotta face reality man, this is pathetic. I'm not gonna give myself the magic finger and act like everything is great over this swirling turd performance so far this game and the last few games.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #774
4x4tx
Veteran

Rep Power: 447 4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected4x4tx is a quality contributor and well respected

Where is Stanford routt?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
4x4tx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #775
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13265 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
EVEN I CAN SEE THAT THIS GAME IS RIGGED!!!!

good one
Old 12-30-2012   #776
Big Lou
"NUK-LEAR"

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 19346 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

Matt's is getting beat up, what about the 35 off sides penalties, maybe wade can tell thhe front seven to wait for the ball to be snapped.
Old 12-30-2012   #777
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
....says the guy making his 100th straight post saying you can't bench Schaub.....lol
Well, I'm going to reply if I think it's stupid. Isn't THAT the point of a message board? Not going to let the average stupidity of football fans sink to NBA-fan levels.
Old 12-30-2012   #778
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

not a great half. need to march down and tie it up & get the momentum we lost on that int back
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #779
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23247 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostform View Post

sounds legit.
Lol right.
Old 12-30-2012   #780
Austrian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2061 Austrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respectedAustrian is a quality contributor and well respected

This offense needs to get it's **** together. I hate to say it but I wouldn't mind benching Schaub. Yates might give the offense a spark. Probably won't happen but something has to change. 0 TD in 8+ quarters is insane. Even Arizona isn't that inept.
Austrian is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read