Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2012   #741
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79339 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. Noon. 12/30. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
He isn't working out of his funk, and you know it.

This has now become you trying to justify a completely unjustifiable rant.

Matt Schaub is unsettled, rattled, throws it away early when pressured, and can't hit guys in stride or lead them enough on longer throws. Oh, sure, he can hit that quick out or the bubble screen, but he's getting to be very David Carr'ish and it's been coming on all second half of this season.

Just because you THINK he's the best QB on this team doesn't mean he deserves the "right" to be this team's starter if he keeps producing bad game after bad game.

Benching HAPPENS. At this point, I have to think you're a family member.
I know he's not playing well. Never said he wasn't.

But he's not being benched in Week ****ing 17 when we have #1 seed on the line.

THAT DOESNT HAPPEN. You'd think being 45 years old or whatever the **** you are, that you'd have seen enough football to KNOW that it doesn't happen.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #742
Lucky

Rep Power: 218553 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. Noon. 12/30. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proudtexan25 View Post
Does anyone here actually root for the texans, or just insult them all the time???
Do you see something to root for? All I'm seeing is a pathetic performance in what amounts to a must win. What am I missing?
Old 12-30-2012   #743
macho grande
Veteran

Section: thin air up here
Rep Power: 2875 macho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respectedmacho grande is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
I'm seriously considering selling my playoff ticket if we can't play better. I'm not going to pay to watch this crap in person.
Excellent idea. Mine will be going to the highest bidder at this point. Hopefully I can get 20 bucks.
macho grande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #744
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 295319 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
But he's not. He's NOT right. How the **** can anyone think he's right saying that a team playing for the #1 goddamned seed in their ****ing conference should bench the best ****ing QB on their roster?
If I'm playing devil's advocate, I'd argue that Schaub is not the best QB on the roster RIGHT NOW. On the whole, sure, but maybe not the last few weeks. It's possible that he's so bad at this point in time that he isn't the best QB on the roster. But since we don't see Yates in practice, we have no way of knowing the answer to that, of course.

But we're all confident Kubiak would totally have his finger on the pulse of the team and make the right calls, right?
Old 12-30-2012   #745
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2159 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

OK everybody. Grab your adult beverages and get ready for the second half.

Old 12-30-2012   #746
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 181446 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titans Sux 72 View Post
Yeah that's why the Texans offense sucks azzz.
Also why Kubes play calling has been less than stellar the past 7 weeks.

Or why Texans D keeps on piling up major penalties extending drives.

Yeah the NFL is out yo get the Texans. Lol
We should have a rule. If you aren't watching the game you should be allowed to comment on the GD thread.

You are right about how bad the Texans suck, but the calls made by these refs today have cost us BIG and are extremely suspect in that they are some of the worst calls I seen in my life.
Old 12-30-2012   #747
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

I have been trying hard to find the positives in this team lately and I just cant this team is playing like crap. We are looking at a very disappointing end to what could have been a amazing season. Early playoff exit seems extremely likely.
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-30-2012   #748
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26865 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
What are you talking about? You have been defending him all week.
I'm done defending him. It's over. We go as far as he can take us and that is 3rd seed and 1 and done.
Old 12-30-2012   #749
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25247 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Nope this has been going on longer than this.

2 TD's in 16 qtrs + pathetic.
What are you talking about? They were doing just fine before the Patriots game obviously.

The offense started to suck right after the Patriots game. It hasn't looked the same since, not sure why but it hasn't.
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #750
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10016 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I may not be able to move too well, and I may have a noodle arm, but I sure execute a mean kneel down!

Tomato can!
Old 12-30-2012   #751
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 48384 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

Looks likes we probably play the Bengals next week, I hope they don't experience a tragedy between now and then, or it's one and done for sure.

Ps I hope they don't have any tragedys for many reasons.
Old 12-30-2012   #752
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 64171 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

#OneAndDone

Posted using Tapatalk from my phone. May contain errors.
Old 12-30-2012   #753
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No, it's you having an inferiority complex and pulling your "I told you so" bull****.
Doesnt change the fact that he looks right at the half. Schaub looks like **** today just like he looked like **** last week, and the week before that, and...
Old 12-30-2012   #754
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79339 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

The problem with you fans is that you're making posts just to make posts. It's simply not bright. No, Schaub is not being benched regardless of how poor he's playing lately when the team he's playing for needs a win to lock up the #1 seed in their conference.

Just stop saying things just to say them. It's pointless. Good grief.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #755
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 120523 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
"Why is Schaub kneeling here? Kubiak's a *****!"
i don't know. I'm sure you will find a way to blame the refs.
Old 12-30-2012   #756
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5860 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

I actually predicted a win today.

BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #757
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 131049 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
No, you're NOT "just saying", you're trying to make a point while being a smarmy prick. But you're wrong too. Brady didn't make his first start for Bledsoe when the Patriots were in Week 17 trying to lock up the #1 seed in their freakin' conference. Brady came in for the Patriots because Drew Bledsoe got HURT----in SEPTEMBER.

You want Schaub to get hurt ala Lomas Brown/Scott Mitchell and let Yates have a shot? Okay, if that happens then you'll get your wish. Until then, Schaub is going to ****ing start for this team.

Holy hell. This isn't that difficult.
WOW there is a lot of butt hurt going on in here.

Also love how you put words in peoples mouths Mrs Cleo.
Old 12-30-2012   #758
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25247 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
We should have a rule. If you aren't watching the game you should be allowed to comment on the GD thread.

You are right about how bad the Texans suck, but the calls made by these refs today have cost us BIG and are extremely suspect in that they are some of the worst calls I seen in my life.
I agree with the calls.

They are horrible.

Colts have one penalty against them. According to the refs they can do no wrong. That fumble call was a game changer, with review there is no way they should have called that.

Texans are still a level or two better than the Colts though. They should be wiping the floor with these guys no matter what stadium it is at.
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #759
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 173001 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

The offense has crapped the bed and is rolling around in it AGAIN. Most balanced offense my ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #760
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I know he's not playing well. Never said he wasn't.

But he's not being benched in Week ****ing 17 when we have #1 seed on the line.

THAT DOESNT HAPPEN. You'd think being 45 years old or whatever the **** you are, that you'd have seen enough football to KNOW that it doesn't happen.
With this head coach, you're right: It doesn't happen.

Which is why I put Kubiak and Schaub (and now Dennison, too) into the same camp. They have teamed up to really kill this team in the second half of the season. All three of them are participating in a baffling "pussing out" effort.

I'm saddened for you that you think we are not allowed to at least try to get Matt's mind right. Sitting down for the first half, would it have been any worse than what we got with Matt in there this half?

What did we gain by trusting Matt right out of the gate? He's off his game, and he's PUSHING too hard. He needed a break, a chance to watch and take a breath.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read