Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Hawaii bowl

Be more informative if he was playing against USC rather than Fresno St. Don't think I'd give more than a third round for him. This is only game I've seen him in so just my two cents.

Hunt has intangibles. Plus rushing prospect, virtually unblockable. Reminds me a lot of Watt @ Wisconsin. Of course he would convert to OLB in 3-4. He will go much higher than most think.

Hunt has intangibles. Plus rushing prospect, virtually unblockable. Reminds me a lot of Watt @ Wisconsin. Of course he would convert to OLB in 3-4. He will go much higher than most think.

You do realize he was going up against a true freshman right?

Be more informative if he was playing against USC rather than Fresno St. Don't think I'd give more than a third round for him. This is only game I've seen him in so just my two cents.

He is worth a 4th on athletic ability alone if history is an indicator. Sammy Hill like.

You do realize he was going up against a true freshman right?

After further review the comparison to Watt is even more compelling. Had no idea of just how big he was based off his athletic movement so I stand corrected he could easily play with the big boys inside as a 3-4 DE. He measures something like 6'7" tall 280 lbs. with 82" wingspan? that is a freak, I don't care if it was against a freshman (poor kid is probably having nightmares as we speak).

Next stop for Hunt will be the Senior Bowl for which here is the most recent list of athletes who have accepted invitations - http://www.seniorbowl.com/files/SB ANNOUNCED ACCEPTANCES 122112.pdf

EZEKIAH ANSAH DE BYU
MARGUS HUNT DE SMU
ALEX OKAFOR DE TEXAS
EVERETT DAWKINS DT FLORIDA ST.
COREY GRISSOM DT SOUTH FLORIDA
JORDAN HILL DT PENN ST.
KAWANN SHORT DT PURDUE
BRANDON WILLIAMS DT MO SOUTHERN
KIKO ALONSO LB OREGON
JAMIE COLLINS LB SOUTHERN MISS
ZAVIAR GOODEN LB MISSOURI
KHASEEM GREENE LB RUTGERS
NICO JOHNSON LB ALABAMA
SEAN PORTER LB TEXAS A&M
JOHN SIMON LB OHIO ST.
TREVARDO WILLIAMS LB UCONN

Tell me after this game about Hunt because he won't be playing against freshman, but I don't think it will matter in the eyes of a scout. Then the combine where he is sure to blow NFL teams out of their minds with his measureables. Combine all the numbers, film & stats together he will go much higher than anybody currently projects :specnatz:

After further review the comparison to Watt is even more compelling. Had no idea of just how big he was based off his athletic movement so I stand corrected he could easily play with the big boys inside as a 3-4 DE. He measures something like 6'7" tall 280 lbs. with 82" wingspan? that is a freak, I don't care if it was against a freshman (poor kid is probably having nightmares as we speak).

Next stop for Hunt will be the Senior Bowl for which here is the most recent list of athletes who have accepted invitations - http://www.seniorbowl.com/files/SB ANNOUNCED ACCEPTANCES 122112.pdf

EZEKIAH ANSAH DE BYU
MARGUS HUNT DE SMU
ALEX OKAFOR DE TEXAS
EVERETT DAWKINS DT FLORIDA ST.
COREY GRISSOM DT SOUTH FLORIDA
JORDAN HILL DT PENN ST.
KAWANN SHORT DT PURDUE
BRANDON WILLIAMS DT MO SOUTHERN
KIKO ALONSO LB OREGON
JAMIE COLLINS LB SOUTHERN MISS
ZAVIAR GOODEN LB MISSOURI
KHASEEM GREENE LB RUTGERS
NICO JOHNSON LB ALABAMA
SEAN PORTER LB TEXAS A&M
JOHN SIMON LB OHIO ST.
TREVARDO WILLIAMS LB UCONN

Tell me after this game about Hunt because he won't be playing against freshman, but I don't think it will matter in the eyes of a scout. Then the combine where he is sure to blow NFL teams out of their minds with his measureables. Combine all the numbers, film & stats together he will go much higher than anybody currently projects :specnatz:

Sammy Hill, Remember him? He was the huge guy that jumped out of the pool (with water) and landed on his feet. He lasted until the fourth round. The interviews and Senior bowl will be key to where he ends up going in the draft.

I love what I have read about his demeanor and desire. I said awhile back that he would be the perfect young player for Watt to tudor. I hope we get him.

Back