Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-29-2012   #1
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Week 17 - Colts/Texans - Buy/Sell

I dont think Ive seen a buy/sell since week one so here goes nothing...

I start it off with a doozy

Buy or Sell:

JJ Watt breaks the sack record with 2.5 sacks
Old 12-29-2012   #2
houstonhurricane
All Pro

Rep Power: 937 houstonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Week 17 - Colts/Texans - Buy/Sell

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
I dont think Ive seen a buy/sell since week one so here goes nothing...

I start it off with a doozy

Buy or Sell:

JJ Watt breaks the sack record with 2.5 sacks
Buy.

Buy or sell: Schaub throws for over 300 yards.
Old 12-29-2012   #3
2slik4u
All Pro

Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonhurricane View Post
Buy.

Buy or sell: Schaub throws for over 300 yards.
Sell.

K Jax gets a pick
Old 12-29-2012   #4
ajohnson80
Veteran

Rep Power: 810 ajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sell.

K Jax gets a pick
buy.

AJ gets over 100 yds
ajohnson80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012   #5
2slik4u
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajohnson80 View Post
buy.

AJ gets over 100 yds
Buy all day. Stone cold - lead pipe - diamond encrusted lock of the century

Mercilus gets 1.5 sacks
Old 12-29-2012   #6
houstonhurricane
All Pro

Rep Power: 937 houstonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonhurricane is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Buy all day. Stone cold - lead pipe - diamond encrusted lock of the century

Mercilus gets 1.5 sacks
Sell.

Defense brings back an INT for a score.
Old 12-30-2012   #7
since02
"Step 1"

Rep Power: 0 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02 since02

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonhurricane View Post
Sell.

Defense brings back an INT for a score.
Sell.

Foster has over 120 on the ground
since02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-30-2012   #8
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by since02 View Post
Sell.

Foster has over 120 on the ground
Buy.

Luck throws for more than 300 yds.
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #9
C Madd
Veteran

Rep Power: 4156 C Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
Sell

Braman blocks a punt
Sell.

Houston forces 3 or more turnovers.
C Madd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012   #10
2slik4u
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Madd View Post
Sell.

Houston forces 3 or more turnovers.
Buy.

We score 3 TDs or more today.
Old 12-30-2012   #11
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Buy.

Brooks Reed makes it through the day healthy.
Old 12-30-2012   #12
2slik4u
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Buy.

Brooks Reed makes it through the day healthy.
Sell. He's inactive today.

Jj watt batts down a pass today.
Old 12-30-2012   #13
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Aah, crap. Thanks for the info. Last I heard sounded like he was going to suit up and start, but that was earlier in the week.
Old 12-30-2012   #14
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 32050 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Buy.

Mercilus gets a sack.
Old 12-30-2012   #15
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11091 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Buy.

Mercilus gets a sack.
Buy.

Andre gets 1 TD.
Old 12-30-2012   #16
2slik4u
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Buy.

Mercilus gets a sack.
Buy that all day.

5 or more sacks collectively as a team.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read