Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-24-2012   #21
robroy72
Veteran

Rep Power: 6009 robroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respectedrobroy72 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013 Texans Opponents

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltfan123 View Post
How could i be disapointed we are in playoffs after 2-14 season we are in playoffs. Im quite proud of my team..and im proud of the texans superbowl or not..the team has fought hard..
Take your niceness and your correct attitude and get the hell outta here!

robroy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012   #22
coltfan123
Veteran

Rep Power: 2844 coltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by robroy72 View Post
Take your niceness and your correct attitude and get the hell outta here!

repped for making me laugh...but i could go if you want me too:P but youll miss my nice atittude with all the doom and gloom on this forum...
coltfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012   #23
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150820 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

My season tickets cost me $1350...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
Home
Denver Broncos $400
Oakland Raiders
Arizona Cardinals
St. Louis Rams
New England Patriots $400
Indianapolis Colts $400
Jacksonville Jaguars
Tennessee Titans
I can make an easy $1200 & still see 5 games for $150 including parking pass.
Old 12-24-2012   #24
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 150820 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected

just a reminder to everyone. No, we've never beaten Indy in Indy. But that's about as useless a stat as the Cowboys' 5 Super Bowl Championships.

WHYDFML

The Colts have never beaten the Texans in 2012.
Old 12-24-2012   #25
Big Lou
"NUK-LEAR"

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 19346 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
on what basis? the two field goals you got against the vikings? i know colts not new england but we will get more then 6 points..
On what basis are you so confident took you 4quarter's to beat the Chiefs! Seriously the Chiefs, with Brady Quinn at the helm.

You really shouldn't be in here talking sh*t.
Old 12-24-2012   #26
coltfan123
Veteran

Rep Power: 2844 coltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
just
very hard when you like two teams in same devision lol
Old 12-24-2012   #27
Big Lou
"NUK-LEAR"

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 19346 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
well played but i got a big card too Texans never won in our stadium even last year when we were winless we creamed you...our stadium is shaubs kyroptonite
Oh you mean the game that you got like 10 BS calls. The refs were Colts fans last year dude,. That game was total crap and you know it.
Old 12-24-2012   #28
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
very hard when you like two teams in same devision lol
Yeah, I decided to change that post.... you caught me in the middle of it.
Old 12-24-2012   #29
coltfan123
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
Oh you mean the game that you got like 10 BS calls. The refs were Colts fans last year dude,. That game was total crap and you know it.

there was some bad calls but not 10..and not enough to totally change the game in colts favor
Old 12-24-2012   #30
coltfan123
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah, I decided to change that post.... you caught me in the middle of it.
ya no problem
Old 12-24-2012   #31
coltfan123
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Lou View Post
On what basis are you so confident took you 4quarter's to beat the Chiefs! Seriously the Chiefs, with Brady Quinn at the helm.

You really shouldn't be in here talking sh*t.
I dont recall talking **** lol i think im being quiet respectful but i could be wrong...
Old 12-24-2012   #32
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 162318 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
well played but i got a big card too Texans never won in our stadium even last year when we were winless we creamed you...our stadium is shaubs kyroptonite

Jerome Bogart creamed us by throwing a flag every time Watt exhaled in Orlovsky's general direction. Schaub didn't play in that game, Yates did and while yes, your defense did play inspired ball that was the biggest case of refball I've ever seen in my life. The officials were damn near wearing Colts uniforms that night.

I'll be pissed about that game until the end of time.
Old 12-24-2012   #33
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 162318 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
there was some bad calls but not 10..and not enough to totally change the game in colts favor

You are a deluded Colts homer if you believe this. That was some of the worst officiating I'd seen before this season and the replacement refs.
Old 12-24-2012   #34
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13265 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
again? if you lose sunday you will be a wild card
IF

Get ready for beat down numero dos
Old 12-24-2012   #35
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52069 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

The Colts are a wild-card. We won our division already.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012   #36
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 13265 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
just a reminder to everyone. No, we've never beaten Indy in Indy. But that's about as useless a stat as the Cowboys' 5 Super Bowl Championships.

WHYDFML

The Colts have never beaten the Texans in 2012.
No team has beaten the Texans coming off of a loss this year........
Old 12-24-2012   #37
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
The Colts are a wild-card. We won our division already.
Didn't we clinch the afc south with a win against that crap team --can't remember their name........
Old 12-24-2012   #38
coltfan123
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA SWATT View Post
Didn't we clinch the afc south with a win against that crap team --can't remember their name........
hardly consider a 10-6 team a crap team
Old 12-24-2012   #39
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
You are a deluded Colts homer if you believe this. That was some of the worst officiating I'd seen before this season and the replacement refs.
So true. That was Jj Watt's coming out party. He owned. But Bogel wasn't having it & wiped out his stat sheet.
Old 12-25-2012   #40
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 6605 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: 2013 Texans Opponents

Quote:
even after the game yesterday? and yes didnt have shaub but we were winless and easily the worst team in the nfl...
You weren't the worst team... you had a lousy coach & you gave up on the year.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read