Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Colts plzz

Norg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Can u rest your starters ...yall are playing for nothing ... LOL

for some odd reason i dont think that will happen since chuck is coming back which i dont get since do yall really want chuck COaching yall first playoff game aganist the Ravens ..????

No way. Keep Luck in the game so Watt can break the sack record.

WHY THE F DO yall care about RECORDS at a time like this Honestly DO yall think JJWATT right now cares about records HE looked pissed after the game !!!!!!!!

WHY THE F DO yall care about RECORDS at a time like this Honestly DO yall think JJWATT right now cares about records HE looked pissed after the game !!!!!!!!

It's just icing on the cake. The Texans will win this game and get the number one seed regardless of who they start.

Why don't you care about records at a time like this?

You bet your life JJ Watt wants that sack record as much or more than he wants a ring. Every time a guy has 15+ sacks with a few weeks left in the season, they're going to talk about Watt from now until the time somebody breaks the record. Seasons like this are rare even in a great career, and JJ Watt could have a hall of fame career without ever having another chance at the record.

Watt has a chance to write himself and the Texans into the history books and doing so can only improve our chances of winning the game. WHY THE F DON'T YOU care about RECORDS at a time like this?

:)

If you can't beat the Colts and finish the season losing 3 out of 4 do you really think having homefield advantage would have mattered all that much?

A win against Colts would really change my mood; but would not excuse play against NE and Vikings. A loss would really change my perspective of this team and in a not good way. I can make excuses for losses to first two but Minnesota? That was just frustrating as Houston seemed think show up and mark that game under Win. I am concerned that home field is not the backs to the wall motivation this team may need to play all 4 quarters. This game could go either way.

Just wondering... if we win this game & the Colts then go on to beat the Ravens; we may have to play them again :thinking: That Minnesota game forced us to put all our cards on the table. Hope I'm wrong, though.

Just wondering... if we win this game & the Colts then go on to beat the Ravens; we may have to play them again :thinking: That Minnesota game forced us to put all our cards on the table. Hope I'm wrong, though.

colts well be stubborn and stupid i bet some of there players get injured this game ad when the play balty they get blown out ... i guess thats what they want tho

ask any colt fan deep down inside they know there going to be one and done in the Playoffs

Well here we are....begging the colts to rest their starters.

The Doom and Gloom club is out in full force this week. Seems we have no chance this season. Need a new HC, GM, OC, QB, RB(must be a meat eater), Oline, etc.

I'll take my chances and hope for the best this season. But if we lose the super bowl on a hail mary, I expect the Doom and Gloom club to be out full force telling us alll what a loser the Houston Texans are, and of course how they saw it coming.

Back