Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Frustrated

benfon

Practice Squad
Ill admit it...I come here and lurk and read everything and never contribute. Im so frustrated at the moment I had to let it out somehow. I tried really hard to write off a few games this year and hiccups but I have to finally concede that this team is in serious trouble. The look awful in every phase of the game. I swear Im a diehard but Im not blind. My gut is saying out in the first round. Its not about match ups anymore. Its all about how we have come apart in the last month. I can make excuses week to week but after today I cant anymore. I understand why the national media doesnt take us seriously. Thats as harsh as I can be at the moment. I love this team dearly but my hope of a magical year is gone. Bash me all you want but even the best of fans can be realistic.

Ill admit it...I come here and lurk and read everything and never contribute. Im so frustrated at the moment I had to let it out somehow. I tried really hard to write off a few games this year and hiccups but I have to finally concede that this team is in serious trouble. The look awful in every phase of the game. I swear Im a diehard but Im not blind. My gut is saying out in the first round. Its not about match ups anymore. Its all about how we have come apart in the last month. I can make excuses week to week but after today I cant anymore. I understand why the national media doesnt take us seriously. Thats as harsh as I can be at the moment. I love this team dearly but my hope of a magical year is gone. Bash me all you want but even the best of fans can be realistic.

I think everyone is frustrated so there's no need for anyone to bash you. We're not playing well right now and everyone can admit that. Welcome to the board!

I thought the defense has turned it around. I dont know what has happened to the offense. We need to get the offense back to the early semason form

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I thought the defense has turned it around. I dont know what has happened to the offense. We need to get the offense back to the early semason form

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

The defense wasn't terrible today with the exception of giving up some 3rd and longs, but when your offense is consistently unable to maintain drives it puts a lot of pressure on them. In saying that though, the defense is capable of playing MUCH, MUCH better. Keeping Adrian Peterson in check is no small task and they did a good job of doing that, but when you allow teams to convert 3rd and long situations its deflating and takes a lot of energy out of the defense.

The defense wasn't terrible today with the exception of giving up some 3rd and longs, but when your offense is consistently unable to maintain drives it puts a lot of pressure on them. In saying that though, the defense is capable of playing MUCH, MUCH better. Keeping Adrian Peterson in check is no small task and they did a good job of doing that, but when you allow teams to convert 3rd and long situations its deflating and takes a lot of energy out of the defense.

It's not only that they're converting on 3rd long it's the fact that they are actually trying to get a first down while our offense is throwing 4 yd pass on a 3rd and 8+. Really really frustrating.

Back