Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-23-2012   #81
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54251 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I thinks its time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
What indication have you seen that it is? Gary tinkers with UDFA's and late round picks but he's never taken a QB or brought one in that appeared to have any chance at a competition with Schaub to start or realistically had the skills to be considered a viable upgrade.

Yates? No, not in this reality. Leinart? Grossman? Rosenfels? No, Gary has his cart tied to Schaub and he's going to stick with him until Schaub screws up. For all we know maybe that's happening but I've seen no indication that it is. Gary's loyal and Gary will stick with him through the hard times if he can.

This next draft is going to be interesting because as I've said I think we've seen Schaub's ceiling and if we have then you know Gary is aware of it. The only question is does he think he can win it all with the kind of QB play. If Matt takes a huge dump in the playoffs will Kubiak start hunting a new starter? If he does will he cut the cord right away or let that guy sit and learn. The only time we've seen him make a QB change was the Carr/Schaub transition. Then he got Carr out of town ASAP. Was that because of the money or because of the hostility of the crowd? Did he just not want to go through having Carr around while Schaub was getting established? Who knows.

After giving Matt the money (something the Texans seem prone to do for everyone right before they start to suck for some reason) will he even consider making a move?
Schaub is good enough to not have to bring someone in to directly compete. But they did draft Yates and Keenum, and those are two guys they apparently see enough to work with as a backup.

If Schaub gets bad enough, they'll step up their efforts in this regard. This isn't that difficult.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #82
mariowillshine15
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2511 mariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respectedmariowillshine15 is a quality contributor and well respected

With Schaub were 12-3. Until his play drops off dramatically or our record goes in reverse he's not going anywhere. He just signed a new deal they think he's the future.
mariowillshine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #83
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10262 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
You two are like watching a couple of 8th graders with A.D.D. go at it. Except they have an excuse for being semi retarded.
this is the 2nd time today hes brought up VY, he must have issues stemming from arguments with VY homers..

i think we need to not get mobile qbs confused with scramblers.. a mobile qb can get out of the pocket and keep their eyes down field. these guys give defenses with great pass rushes fits, once they escape the pocket, coverages break down, they can usually extend plays and find guys wide open..
Old 12-23-2012   #84
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 21402 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariowillshine15 View Post
With Schaub were 12-3. Until his play drops off dramatically or our record goes in reverse he's not going anywhere. He just signed a new deal they think he's the future.
LOL, is Schaub a third year player or something? How is he the future? Schaub is just the very present/near-term. No way in hell is that guy the future of this team. The future QB of this team is probably not even on the roster.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #85
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
No, you throw out all these ideas with no real plan what so ever?? Who!!!?? What free agent going into this season is a good choice?? What back up should we go after with a trade that has proven himself in enough games that could produce better then a guy who is currently leading a team that is the "3rd highest scoring team" in the league before today's game?? WIth that being the case, the only way to go is UP, and where are you going to get this guy from on other teams??? You make it sound like it is just this easy thing we can do like we're on Madden or something. There is no current player as a back up on any team right now that one can easily say can do better then a guy who is leading a top offense in the league for like the 4th year in a row.

So yeah, THE DRAFT is about the only place you're going to find this next knight and shining armor at QB, and if I was going to do that, I'd rather just have two really bad seasons and get a top 3 draft pick and get my franchise guy if I felt that Schaub is as terrible as you do. I certainly wouldn't want to make all these failed attempts at trying out these other team's back ups and later round picks to be our next guy.
Just think of how much higher ppg we would be scoring with a QB that could extend plays with even a little bit of mobility and one that was good enough to make plays in the red zone and get us TD's instead of field goals.

We have freakin Andre Johnson on the outside yet when is the last time you saw Schaub throw a fade to him. Schaub's stats look good because they are inflated by the use of the play action and mostly crossing routes. He is a product of the offense. He runs it just well enough but his abilities add NOTHING extra to it.

I don't think anyone is saying bench him now. Just that we need to be on the lookout for anyone that could become his replacement. The sooner the better! The more proven player or the higher rated prospect they are the more it will cost us. Thats just the way it is. Schaub will win plenty of games for us but unless everyone is playing perfect we aren't going to beat the really good teams with him at he helm.
Old 12-23-2012   #86
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 243165 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I've thrown out one idea and that is "We should start looking for our next starting QB" and you act like it's madness or something.

One idea.

You hold Schaub in such high regard that I don't think you would be willing to accept the concept of upsetting the apple cart for anything less than a guarantee of Brady/Manning like performance. Guess what? You don't need it.

Schaub is not that good. He's a system baby who can't deal with pressure and who piles up yards in streaks against lesser opponents. His entire career here is evidence of that. What's more important than that is that Gary doesn't want much more than that. Schaub gives this team no spark, no life. He's like a cardboard cutout back there and you act like replacing him is going to be difficult. STATS!, STATS!, STATS! Hell in this system you could get reasonable QB play out of most of the guys starting in the NFL right now if Kubiak had 5 years to work with them.

People laugh at the idea of Colt McCoy but don't think for a second that given enough time and work Kubiak could make him look halfway passable in this system (or could have before Cleveland broke him into little tiny pieces). The point is that for you to sit there and say that there's not a single backup QB in the NFL (like you know that, Bull****) who couldn't possibly come here, learn this system, and perform at or beyond Schaub's ability is ridiculous.

Alex Smith could do this. Yes, he was a starter before he got hurt, fine Colin Kaepernick could step in and do this. He was a backup before he got promoted. Chase Daniel in New Orleans is worth a look, Cousins in Washington is worth a look. Flynn in Seattle is worth a look. Ryan Mallett in New England is worth a look.

Kubiak will make that call when he decides he's gone as far as Schaub can take him but you better get on the phone and tell him before that happens that Texecutioner over at TexansTalk.com has already checked out all the backup QB's in the league and it's an empty pantry. He'll need to know that before he makes a mistake and signs one.
Old 12-23-2012   #87
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86686 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

[quote=mussop;2086945]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post

Obviously me and you have a different perception of the draft. I seen RG111 as a can't miss QB and a future elite. I would of taken that chance in a heart beat. However I never said trade an entire draft for him. But I would of. And it would of paid off despite your objections.
U know how many cant miss prospects have come thru the draft in the last decade? u saying he's the second coming of whomever still doesnt negate the fact that he hasdnt proven didley squat in the nfl at the time of the draft...and there's serious risk in that no matter how strongly you feel about the prospect.

secondly, u already laid out what it cost washington to move up. How much more do u think we would've had to give the rams to accept dropping all the way down to 26 from 2? The deal the rams got as is is pretty much an entire draft so i dont see how we give up any less (likely more) to move up and get him.

3rd, the texans just got to the point where they could feild a competent team last year. Why would they potentially cripple themselves by giving up all kinds of draft picks and players on a hunch that a player "could be" a franchise changing player? No GM would do that unless they already had a franchise qb....which we dont.

I like griffin and think that what he's doing is great, but u cant play ms cleo...at the time of the draft he was just as big of a risk as any other rookie....still is to be honest when u factor in everything.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-23-2012   #88
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6021 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
I've thrown out one idea and that is "We should start looking for our next starting QB" and you act like it's madness or something.

One idea.

You hold Schaub in such high regard that I don't think you would be willing to accept the concept of upsetting the apple cart for anything less than a guarantee of Brady/Manning like performance. Guess what? You don't need it.

Schaub is not that good. He's a system baby who can't deal with pressure and who piles up yards in streaks against lesser opponents. His entire career here is evidence of that. What's more important than that is that Gary doesn't want much more than that. Schaub gives this team no spark, no life. He's like a cardboard cutout back there and you act like replacing him is going to be difficult. STATS!, STATS!, STATS! Hell in this system you could get reasonable QB play out of most of the guys starting in the NFL right now if Kubiak had 5 years to work with them.

People laugh at the idea of Colt McCoy but don't think for a second that given enough time and work Kubiak could make him look halfway passable in this system (or could have before Cleveland broke him into little tiny pieces). The point is that for you to sit there and say that there's not a single backup QB in the NFL (like you know that, Bull****) who couldn't possibly come here, learn this system, and perform at or beyond Schaub's ability is ridiculous.

Alex Smith could do this. Yes, he was a starter before he got hurt, fine Colin Kaepernick could step in and do this. He was a backup before he got promoted. Chase Daniel in New Orleans is worth a look, Cousins in Washington is worth a look. Flynn in Seattle is worth a look. Ryan Mallett in New England is worth a look.

Kubiak will make that call when he decides he's gone as far as Schaub can take him but you better get on the phone and tell him before that happens that Texecutioner over at TexansTalk.com has already checked out all the backup QB's in the league and it's an empty pantry. He'll need to know that before he makes a mistake and signs one.
Man I forgot all about Chase Daniel. I remember his HS days @ Southlake Carroll. That kid is a smart football player and has wheels.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #89
Mr. Texan
I'm A Texan

Rep Power: 14263 Mr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Just think of how much higher ppg we would be scoring with a QB that could extend plays with even a little bit of mobility and one that was good enough to make plays in the red zone and get us TD's instead of field goals.
which qb would that be?
Mr. Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #90
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10262 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
in this system you could get reasonable QB play out of most of the guys starting in the NFL right now if Kubiak had 5 years to work with them.
ive been saying this for years. but i get called a troll, i agree with every other point you made but this one stuck out the most. its 100% the truth..

i would make a run at rivers, who looks to be in need of a change of scenery..
Old 12-23-2012   #91
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
This is true. If Schaub doesn't have strong protection, then he will wither. We don't have a strong offensive line?? I'd say that our production from Foster and in the passing game disagrees with that as we have been the 3rd highest scoring team in this league before this game. No way Schaub leads us to that with a bad O line.
We are in 2012 right?
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #92
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 243165 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariowillshine15 View Post
I'm thinking his play has dropped off dramatically over the second half of the season.

But I still don't think he's going anywhere anytime soon nor should he. Picking the next Texans starting QB is a big decision. They need to take their time, do their due diligence, and get it right.
Old 12-23-2012   #93
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91487 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

One idea.

Now you have finally given some examples of who you think we could go after, unfortunately you name guys like Alex Smith and Colt McCoy which makes it ridiculous to replace Schaub or even think of it with guys like that. I thought you were interested in an upgrade, but your ideas are exactly what I was afraid of which would put us right in the rat race of chasing QB's like the Bills and Dolphins of the NFL. Apparently you have forgotten what it's like to have David Carr starting here. When you have no QB at all, your team pretty much has no chance. We've got a very good chance with Schaub if the rest of the team could be on point like they are supposed to.

But Alex Smith, Flynn, and McCoy??
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #94
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 91487 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
We are in 2012 right?
Have you not paid any attention to the production of this offense this entire season?
Old 12-23-2012   #95
TexCanada
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6655 TexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respectedTexCanada is a quality contributor and well respected

The only way we should be replacing Schaub is if its with an elite QB. There is no point in using assets to acquire the likes of Smith, McCoy, Rivers etc.

We should be looking at the next couple of drafts, identifying the guy we think could be our guy, and going out and getting him.

All this talk of Schaub being terrible and easily replaced is just ridiculous.
TexCanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #96
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86686 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

One idea.

Matt Flynn couldn't even beat out a rookie

Ryan mallett is a statue....just like schaub

Alex Smith had the offense taken out of his hands by harbaugh, which explains y his season last year was decent.....and also y harbaugh decided to bench him in favor of kapernick (open up the playbook)

Chase Daniels...has zero on tape in the NFL regular season to even know if he's a starter...plus he's a midget and throughout his career has only played in spread offenses. I surmise he's not much better than Yates/ Matt Cassel

Colt McCoy......yeah, im still laughing at that one.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #97
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Matt Flynn couldn't even beat out a rookie

Ryan mallett is a statue....just like schaub

Alex Smith had the offense taken out of his hands by harbaugh, which explains y his season last year was decent.....and also y harbaugh decided to bench him in favor of kapernick (open up the playbook)

Chase Daniels...has zero on tape in the NFL regular season to even know if he's a starter...plus he's a midget and throughout his career has only played in spread offenses. I surmise he's not much better than Yates/ Matt Cassel

Colt McCoy......yeah, im still laughing at that one.
That's what I'm saying. Him and others keep screaming to get rid of Schaub but this is the list that you're left with, and the fact that others who hate Schaub want to see him replaced by guys like these doesn't lead me to believe that they are that good at observing these guys in the first place. We might as well turn this offense over to Yates which would be a disaster in itself.

I can't believe that we've reached a place where folks are seriously asking for Alex Smith to be our QB. We have the 3rd highest scoring offense in the league, but they want Alex Smith to improve it. Lol!
Old 12-23-2012   #98
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 50432 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

If the Texans decide to start looking for a successor to Schaub they need to do it the way the 49ers did. Grab a guy in the second or third round with a lot of upside and let him sit and learn until he's ready. I don't understand the logic of getting someone like Alex Smith or Colt Mccoy, I would much rather draft a young guy and have Kubiak work with him.

I think we all know between his new contract and entrenchment at the position, Matt Schaub isn't going anywhere for a while.
Old 12-23-2012   #99
Mr. Texan
I'm A Texan

Rep Power: 14263 Mr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I can't believe that we've reached a place where folks are seriously asking for Alex Smith to be our QB. We have the 3rd highest scoring offense in the league, but they want Alex Smith to improve it. Lol!
you're mistaken, alex smith is the guy to take this offense to the next level.

Quote:
The 49ers have won 10 games this year despite a glaring problem that Jim Harbaugh hasn’t been able to solve. They are a miserable red zone offense.

After Sunday’s loss in Arizona, the 49ers officially have the worst red zone offense in the league. No team has scored touchdowns a lower percentage of times inside the 20-yard line.

San Francisco lost to an inferior team Sunday because they couldn’t capitalize near the goal line. They got inside the Cardinals’ six-yard line three times in the first half, and came away with three field goals.

They don’t have a red zone touchdown this month. They are 3-for-13 scoring touchdowns in the red zone since the start of November.

The offensive meltdown in Arizona didn’t only occur near the goal line. San Francisco had two first downs in the entire second half. Alex Smith averaged 4.9 yards-per-attempt.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...e-in-football/

oops, i forgot, stats lie
Mr. Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012   #100
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Schaub is going to crumble under pressure more often than not.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read