Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-24-2012   #261
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 27679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: Possible future QB solution?

By the way this thread reads, I certainly wouldn't think we are 12-3 right now.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012   #262
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291679 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
All of these guys have good potential. Kubiak is supposed to be a QB guru. Obviously the list will shrink after the interviews, workouts and combine. But this is a pretty talented group with a lot of natural ability and good size/measureables. Don't get me wrong they all have their faults and there isn't any obvious franchise types but A few of these guys with the right coaching could turn out to be pretty dam good.
At the risk of turning this into a draft thread, I'm curious if this guy
Quote:
E.J. Manuel, QB, Florida State
Height: 6-5. Weight: 234.
Projected 40 Time: 4.61.
Projected Round (2013): 3-4.
12/1/12: Manuel is one of the most improved draft prospects in the nation. His accuracy and field vision have really made strides from 2011. He is elevating from a game manager to a play-maker. Manuel has completed 67 percent of his passes for 2,972 yards, 22 touchdowns and 16 interceptions this season. He has run the ball well for the Seminoles also.
Is the guy I saw leading the Seminoles a year or so ago. He was outstanding! I don't really watch college ball, but I couldn't change the station when he was on the field. I don't remember him looking like he was 6-5 though...
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012   #263
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Let's review the draft picks we got during those years. And let's assume that a QB of the caliber you specified would HAVE to be drafted in the first round OR that we'd have to give up our first round picks for two years in succession (that's what trading up would have cost) to grab such a quality QB.

2008 - Duane Brown
2009 - Brian Cushing
2010 - Kareem Jackson
2011 - J.J. Watt
2012 - Whitney Mercilus

Which two of those guys are you willing to give up? And who was out there that we would have drafted or traded to get.

Before you list Peyton, think about how much he would have cost salary cap-wise. I don't know for sure, but I doubt we could have paid Duane Brown and Foster if we had Peyton's salary on our books.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for upgrading the QB spot. What sane fan wouldn't be? But I'm like Tex. All this "we need to replace Schaub" yelling without specifying WHO or laying out a PLAN is just whining.

Only the backwards possuM has even bothered to make a list of prospects in the upcoming draft. I'll give him credit for that. I'd like to see some of the draftniks comment on his selections, since I'll admit I don't study college ball like those guys.

And I'd take a Russell Wilson or Kapernick(sp?) type to groom for a year or two and then let him start.

Comments, folks??
It's funny how there's always a cap reason why we can't do what's sitting right in front of us but someone else always manages to make that move. Denver signed Manning and they're not a shell of a team because of it.
Old 12-24-2012   #264
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
It's funny how there's always a cap reason why we can't do what's sitting right in front of us but someone else always manages to make that move. Denver signed Manning and they're not a shell of a team because of it.
From what I read, the Broncos had the second most to spend in cap space before the deal.

The numbers show that they are the biggest spender this year on salary.

One of things that helped them came from the Cutler's trade where they received 3 or 4 extra picks.

When they cut Orton, somebody picked him up, taking them off the hook.

From their MB, I gather that they have been benefiting from younger players working "on the cheap".

Right now, they are trying to figure out how they can resign some of their players next season, what cuts they might have to make, etc.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012   #265
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Is the guy I saw leading the Seminoles a year or so ago. He was outstanding! I don't really watch college ball, but I couldn't change the station when he was on the field. I don't remember him looking like he was 6-5 though...
I haven't watched him play this year.
Wasn't all that impressed with him the year before.

I watched a bunch of QBs in 2011, but I haven't zeroed in on the position this year, just a few games here and there.

For me, Geno Smith (WV) is probably the top choice.

After that it's somewhat of a toss-up with Barkley (USC) and Wilson (Ark).

The next group may consist of Bray, Jones, and a few more names.

There could be anywhere between 5 to 7 taken in the first two rounds.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012   #266
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117377 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Yes that's him. You know how college listings are. They are always inflated. I've seen him listed anywhere from 6'3" to 6'5" and from 230 lbs to 245lbs. Probably on the low end of those measurements but he's by no means a little guy.
Old 12-24-2012   #267
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Madd View Post
I'm all for it. You looked pretty accurate here.

mmm hmmm if i could go back in time ..... i'd take state.
Uncle Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-24-2012   #268
ralph
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 ralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respectedralph is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Depends what game you watched. He was injured for a few games last year (Oklahoma, Clemson, WF).

He is not someone you want to draft. I have watched every college snap he has ever taken. Not smart enough to be a good college QB let alone NFL. FSU fans are not missing him.
ralph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012   #269
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117377 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post

I watched a bunch of QBs in 2011, but I haven't zeroed in on the position this year, just a few games here and there.

I've never been impressed with Barkley. Have a feeling he's going to really slide Down draft boards after workouts.
Old 12-24-2012   #270
mussop
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Depends what game you watched. He was injured for a few games last year (Oklahoma, Clemson, WF).

He is not someone you want to draft. I have watched every college snap he has ever taken. Not smart enough to be a good college QB let alone NFL. FSU fans are not missing him.
Most of this is true but he has qualities that will intrigue NFL teams. The combine will be real important for him and most of this years crop as car as that goes.
Old 12-24-2012   #271
Uncle Rico
Pro BS'er

Section: Nose Bleeds
Rep Power: 21560 Uncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respectedUncle Rico is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Yeah, because that has worked out so well for Philly.

Good lord this has become the worst board in the NFL over night. A guy who has had two horrible back to back seasons is now the guy that should replace Schaub. Wow.
slow down partner, vick was a victim of a beautiful team implosion this year, wasnt all his doing. when he took the job from kevin kolb everyone sure was excited. vick was back, and better than! and now ... he stinks again! yay! we dont want the mean doggy killer here, 'he's not texan material'

i do know this: shanahan/kubiak's offensive scheme historically has been run by a mobile and above average scrambling quaterback. from steve young, john elway, jake plummer. and now the shifty matt schaub. hmmmm somebody in that list doesnt belong. but hey what do i know im the noob here who doesnt know what he's saying, i mean i havent even figured out all the badass emoticons to the side yet, really creative!

its just depressing to a cetain extent that our qb is the scary Matt Schaub. <sigh> at least he's better than john skelton i guess, and he does beat up on the scrubby teams pretty good.
Uncle Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012   #272
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10263 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Yeah, because that has worked out so well for Philly.
this seems to be the only excuse to help schaubs case when comparing 2 qbs.. they play in 2 completely different schemes. you dont think vick can roll out and hit a wide open receiver..? vicks mobility in the texans system could open things up for both the pass and run game. that PA stretch would be a deadly play because safeties would have to make snap decisions about whether to, support the run, pick up streaking receivers, or spy on the qb, by the time they decide, im sure vick could already have made a play.. then vice versa, i dont see a scenario where matt schaub is successful in Philly. vick would do work in this sytem.. unless youre one of those guys that will respond with "vicks not smart enough to qb this system.."
Old 12-24-2012   #273
coon
Veteran

Rep Power: 4738 coon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post

76, what do you think of Ryan Nassib? I actually like him as much as any other Qb in this draft. Good physical tools, decent athlete, and most importantly for me, he is a very sharp kid. He was even a 2012 National Football Foundation National Scholar-Athlete. He is the kind of guy I'm talking about when I say we should take a shot on a kid in the 2nd or 3rd round because he has a chance to develop into something special. I would be interested in your take on him, if you have one yet, since I actually agreed with most your assessments on Qb's prior to the 2012 draft.
coon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012   #274
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

I started a thread about this before i seen this one but here is what i said.

I like everyone else am hoping the Texans get it together and win a superbowl or at least make a strong run. If not QB may be where change is needed.
I heard a caller on the radio speak on this today.
OAK paid two #1 picks for Palmer. (very high)
What is the value of Schaub? #1? 2 #2's? a #2 & #3?
If the Texans could trade him for maybe a #1 or two #2 picks then turn around and sign Alex Smith in the off season would you do it?
I see Alex Smith fitting the HOU system. Smith is 3 years younger at 28 also has more mobility.
Smith Signed a three-year, $24 million contract. Talking heads say he will be cut in off season. Smith would cost about half the price as Schaub.
Schuab Signed a five-year, $66.15 million contract.
NFL QB landscape
I am not sure what teams could be interested in Schaub maybe:
ARZ
KC
JAG
OAK
CLE
BUF
NYJ

With the extra cap savings and draft pick or picks this would help fill other positions of need on the team.
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012   #275
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post

I like everyone else am hoping the Texans get it together and win a superbowl or at least make a strong run. If not QB may be where change is needed.
If the Texans could trade him for maybe a #1 or two #2 picks then turn around and sign Alex Smith in the off season would you do it?
I see Alex Smith fitting the HOU system. Smith is 3 years younger at 28 also has more mobility.
Smith Signed a three-year, $24 million contract. Talking heads say he will be cut in off season. Smith would cost about half the price as Schaub.
NFL QB landscape
ARZ
KC
JAG
OAK
CLE
BUF
NYJ

With the extra cap savings and draft pick or picks this would help fill other positions of need on the team.
1. Kubiak will never trade Schaub. Not even possible with Kubiak here as HC.

2. No way would we trade him to the Jags.

3. What team out there would want him with his inability to (a) run one yard, (b) get around in the pocket more than 12% of the times he's hurried, and (c) inability to be consistently GOOD.

4. Please do not EVER mention Alex Smith as a guy who could be our QB. I'd rather have Schaub, and right now I don't want Schaub.
Old 12-24-2012   #276
mussop
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post

NFL QB landscape
ARZ
KC
JAG
OAK
CLE
BUF
NYJ

Get ready for the Alex smith sucks and isn't in Schaubs class responses.
Old 12-24-2012   #277
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

I keep reading that kubiak won't ever replace schaub as long as he's healthy and I don't buy that...

If Matt plays well in the play offs that's good for us. We should all be happy.

If he plays like crap, you can't roll that guy out there next year and put sprinkles on it and call it a brownie.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012   #278
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I'll pose the same question to you that i've posed to others in here and have seemingly gotten no credible response back. Regarding the bolded above, name a qb outside of the top 5 that isn't bothered by pressure.

You guys love to sit up here & make these blanket generalizations about Schaub's ability & the sad thing is, you don't even realize that the same is true for every other qb in the league. Hell, even the elite have issues dealing with pressure at times. Did you happen to see Brady in his last 2 SB appearances & in that Baltimore playoff game a few years back? What about "Matty ice" in the playoff game against the packers in 2010? Hell, There's a 2 time SB winning qb in NY that has looked like a complete clown the last few games b/c he's been under constant pressure.

but for some strange reason folks here think that Schaub is supposed to handle it 100% better than even the elite do & all we need to do is go out & get a more mobile qb & we'll be good. Clearly some of you haven't been watching college / NFL football for very long.

Yes, a qb who's a little more mobile might've been able to make a few more things happen, but the rule proven in the NFL over the last 6789 years is that a qb under pressure is a qb that's going to have trouble making plays & moving the offense period. This is b/c pressure usually results in moving guys off of their spot & jacks up the timing of the play. This obviously affects traditional pocket passers like schaub more than mobile qb's but with mobile qb's, accuracy is usually what's compromised the most when they're under pressure...so for every play they may make there's usually a bad play right around the corner. How many mobile qb's do u have to see come thru the league for this to be written in stone is up to you.

#2, there's a reason why they say "a running game is a qb's best friend". Pretty self explanatory if you understand the game... Keeps the pressure off the qb opens up passing lanes, controls the clock etc. Yesterday, between Foster & Tate, we rushed for a whopping 32 yds...nuff said.

You add in the dropped passes & you've got a recipe for a what schaub did yesterday.

If we all agree that Schaub isn't elite (which you guys say you do) why get so pissed off & call for the guys head when he doesn't do "elite" qb things?
I'm not sure where in my post "I called for his head", and I wasn't pissed off when I wrote my post, actually I was semi defending him. It's just my opinion that he doesn't deal with pressure well, and you're right most QBs don't, but it clearly effects some more than others and I would put Schaub in this category. Look I like the guy and I want him to do well. IMHO the way to help him succeed is to keep his pocket clean.
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012   #279
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

QB's get too much blame and too much credit. We all know this. Nobody is saying that isn't the case. This TEAM does not play well when it is under the spotlight, or when its facing a legitimate contender (which they very much want all of us to believe they are).

They lose their focus, make mental errors, and generally just fall apart. Why is that? What causes that to happen? Nobody that I have read posting has denied that this happens. I can go back to Gary Kubiak's first year here and rattle off the games where this has happened over and over again. It's not something we are arguing about because it has happened consistently.

So what's going on? Where do we look for answers to this?

We look at the leaders and traditionally that's your GM. your Head Coach, and your QB. Sorry but that comes with the territory. Maybe it isn't fair but that's how it works. Where do we look? We look "up".
Old 12-25-2012   #280
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
My god you are all over the place trying to make excuses for Schuab. Look it's simple. Schaub is well versed in this offense and runs it well enough for the team to win many games. I don't think any reasonable person will argue differently. And yes the OL had breakdowns and were largely responsible for Schaubs crappy play. And yes even elite QB's don't play as well when pressured. Only an insane person would say different.

The problem is that if any part of the offense breaks down, the OL, the running game or the WR,s dropping passes, Schaub doesn't have the ability to make a play on his own. There almost a ZERO percent chance of anything positive happening.

Here's where you come back with "only the elites can do that" crap. No! Not true. Schaub is exceptionally horrible under pressure. He does it every game. The slightest hint of pressure and he's throwing the ball away. Most of the time he's just a simple side step or step up from extending the play. And most of the time if he were able to do that there are open guys. Those few plays every game are huge opportunities that are being wasted.

Obviously there is no one that could replace him at this moment. However the sooner Kubiak pulls his head out of his ass (just like McNair made him do with his defensive coordinators) and start looking for someone that can take this team to the next level. The sooner he will find one. Until then we will win a lot of game but never be serious Super Bowl contenders.

Schaubs lack of mobility and inability extend any plays is going to handcuff this team against top competition. To many things are going to have to fall in line for us to ever even make it to the Super Bowl. The good thing is we are a young team so there is time to Find our QB. The bad news is Kubiak is loyal to a fault and Schaub isn't going to improve in his biggest area of weakness.

As usual, you overstate your case with no real evidence to back anything up you say or you just completely omit or casually dismiss something that more often than not is key for most, if not all qbs to have success ..........that and your reading comprehension skills still suck.

For instance...almost zero chance of anything positive happening when he's under pressure? Really? Watch the games dude, more often than not, schaub makes his fair share of "positive" plays when he's under pressure. Hell in this very thread, someone has gifs of him side-stepping and throwing 20+ yards down the field in the denver and baltimore games.

The other thing is, what the hell do u mean by make a play on his own? Dude, He's a traditional pocket passer. The biggest plays he can make are by throwing the ball downfield if he's got time to do so.....or by getting the ball into his closest playmaker's hands if he doesn't have time to.............which he does very well evidenced by him being one of the least sacked qb's in the league.

& Newsflash dude, were a legit superbowl contender right now....even with the crappy immobile schaub.

i just really question whether some of you have been watching NFL football for more than a year with some of the suggestions in here...

TEAMS win championships. and as of now, outside of JJ Watt, this TEAM is having major issues.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read