Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read


Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2012   #1
The Medic01
Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 256
Rep Power: 1875 The Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Don't do it Kubiak

Even if we clinch next week you have to get starters 2-3 quarters in the Clots game. You cannot expect a team to sit out two weeks then play against a second round playoff team.
The Medic01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #2
Ryan
THIS YEAR
 
Ryan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Beaumont,Tx
Section: Section 135, Row F
Posts: 5,067
Rep Power: 11679 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan
Default Re: Don't do it Kubiak

2-3 quarters would be excessive i think. 1 quarter to keep them fresh.
__________________
Wise men know their limits. Great men have no limits.
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #3
GP 
Go Texans!
 
GP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: TEXAS!
Posts: 17,747
Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don't do it Kubiak

LOL.

Of all the things to be worried about. THIS is the thing to worry about?

I mean, let's not worry about how we've got one game to burn and Gary Kubiak has it in him to lose the Vikings game and then we need a win AT the Colts in the final game to win HFA???

Many of you haven't been here for all of Kubiak's tenure as HC. That's becoming very obvious.
__________________
GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #4
Texn4life
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 32
Posts: 3,007
Rep Power: 26531 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don't do it Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
LOL.

Of all the things to be worried about. THIS is the thing to worry about?

I mean, let's not worry about how we've got one game to burn and Gary Kubiak has it in him to lose the Vikings game and then we need a win AT the Colts in the final game to win HFA???

Many of you haven't been here for all of Kubiak's tenure as HC. That's becoming very obvious.
Dude, it's a freaking message board! If this is what's on his mind then this is what's on his mind. He did throw out the "Even if" at the beginning of his comment. Lighten up homie!
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #5
GP 
Go Texans!
 
GP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: TEXAS!
Posts: 17,747
Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don't do it Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Dude, it's a freaking message board! If this is what's on his mind then this is what's on his mind. He did throw out the "Even if" at the beginning of his comment. Lighten up homie!
Aw geez, I get ran at 10 times harder than what I did to him.

Almost every single thing I post there's people who got their long knives out for me. LOL.

All I'm saying is that we got bigger problems than worrying if we rest our starters too much, too little, or juuuust right in the final game vs. Colts when the FREAKING VIKINGS are going to come into our house and run Adrian Peterson at us for the better part of 60 minutes of game time.

So we've already won the Vikings game now? That's the vibe I get. We got this all sewed up already. Time to worry about two games from now and how we rest our starters!

If people know anything, they know that this is always ALWAYS dangerous ground for Gary Kubiak. He's got a game to burn, in his mind, and that means we're not safe enough to worry about resting players yet. Period.

Sorry I brought proper perspective to the thread. You guys go back to ignoring Gary's track record of ending seasons on a losing skid.
__________________
GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #6
Texn4life
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 32
Posts: 3,007
Rep Power: 26531 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don't do it Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post

Aw geez, I get ran at 10 times harder than what I did to him.

Almost every single thing I post there's people who got their long knives out for me. LOL.

All I'm saying is that we got bigger problems than worrying if we rest our starters too much, too little, or juuuust right in the final game vs. Colts when the FREAKING VIKINGS are going to come into our house and run Adrian Peterson at us for the better part of 60 minutes of game time.

So we've already won the Vikings game now? That's the vibe I get. We got this all sewed up already. Time to worry about two games from now and how we rest our starters!

If people know anything, they know that this is always ALWAYS dangerous ground for Gary Kubiak. He's got a game to burn, in his mind, and that means we're not safe enough to worry about resting players yet. Period.

Sorry I brought proper perspective to the thread. You guys go back to ignoring Gary's track record of ending seasons on a losing skid.
When have the Texans EVER been in this situation in the past? I'll wait..... Kubiak was 5-3 prior the last 2 games of the season from 2007 to 2010 so saying he has a track record of ending seasons on a losing skid is false. Last season we played the last game of the year with Graham and MLB. That says it all with how we played that game.

I doubt the OP is saying we shouldn't be concerned about Minnesota, but if you don't feel like its something we should be concerned about then you know there are plenty of other threads where people are talking about the Minnesota game. That's the great thing about Texans Talk. You don't have to be concerned with something if you choose not to be. Funny how that works huh?
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #7
GP 
Go Texans!
 
GP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: TEXAS!
Posts: 17,747
Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don't do it Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
When have the Texans EVER been in this situation in the past? I'll wait..... Kubiak was 5-3 prior the last 2 games of the season from 2007 to 2010 so saying he has a track record of ending seasons on a losing skid is false. Last season we played the last game of the year with Graham and MLB. That says it all with how we played that game.

I doubt the OP is saying we shouldn't be concerned about Minnesota, but if you don't feel like its something we should be concerned about then you know there are plenty of other threads where people are talking about the Minnesota game. That's the great thing about Texans Talk. You don't have to be concerned with something if you choose not to be. Funny how that works huh?
You can't spread out over a 3-year period, 2007 to 2010, and then boldly leave last year's 3-game skid off the stats. Nice try. I can't stand it when people manipulate stats and expect us to not notice the manipulation.

That's bad form. BAD.
__________________
GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-16-2012   #8
Texn4life
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 32
Posts: 3,007
Rep Power: 26531 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don't do it Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
You can't spread out over a 3-year period, 2007 to 2010, and then boldly leave last year's 3-game skid off the stats. Nice try. I can't stand it when people manipulate stats and expect us to not notice the manipulation.

That's bad form. BAD.
So you want to bring up a 2 game stretch where we played our 3rd string QB one game, and a guy who was scratching his balls watching games most of the season at QB the other game along with every other backup imaginable we could possibly play? Ok, if you want to do that then fine. We're 5-5 the last 2 games of the season in 5 years. Still not a losing track record. So again, what you said was false.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #9
GP 
Go Texans!
 
GP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: TEXAS!
Posts: 17,747
Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don't do it Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
So you want to bring up a 2 game stretch where we played our 3rd string QB one game, and a guy who was scratching his balls watching games most of the season at QB the other game along with every other backup imaginable we could possibly play? Ok, if you want to do that then fine. We're 5-5 the last 2 games of the season in 5 years. Still not a losing track record. So again, what you said was false.
Why did you include 2007 through 2010 but leave off 2011??????

Because it skews your stats. It messes with your argument.

Don't be mad at me, you intentionally left off the most RECENT season and went fishing with three previous seasons because it fits your argument better.

Sad.
__________________
GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #10
ThaShark316
#28
 
ThaShark316's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Rosharon, TX
Age: 28
Posts: 2,374
Rep Power: 12831 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: Don't do it Kubiak

Don't be stunned if week 17 = glorified pre-season game if HOU and IND win in week 16. Especially with Indy MAYBE being on a short week. (Likely scheduled for Saturday vs. the 4th seed)
__________________
I guess this is where I say.....
ThaShark316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #11
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!
 
Dutchrudder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Houston
Section: Fort Kickass
Age: 29
Posts: 15,063
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don't do it Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Why did you include 2007 through 2010 but leave off 2011??????

Because it skews your stats. It messes with your argument.

Don't be mad at me, you intentionally left off the most RECENT season and went fishing with three previous seasons because it fits your argument better.

Sad.
Maybe because playing with Jake Delhomme at QB isn't trying to actually win the game?
__________________
Life is too important to be taken seriously. -Oscar Wilde
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #12
GP 
Go Texans!
 
GP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: TEXAS!
Posts: 17,747
Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don't do it Kubiak

I don't have time to keep this up.

You messed up and everyone here is shaking their head on it, when they see it, and saying to themselves "Yep. Should've not gone there if you were going to exclude 2011."

You skewed stats. On purpose. It is what it is. I can't even find the energy to argue with you now that I see you're trying to stack the deck on me.
__________________
GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #13
Texn4life
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 32
Posts: 3,007
Rep Power: 26531 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don't do it Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Why did you include 2007 through 2010 but leave off 2011??????

Because it skews your stats. It messes with your argument.

Don't be mad at me, you intentionally left off the most RECENT season and went fishing with three previous seasons because it fits your argument better.

Sad.
Would people include Bill Belichick's Cleveland record when it comes to his coaching resume? No, because he was coaching a completely different team with talent that doesn't even come close to comparing to he New England teams.

I'm bringing up the last 5 years because the previous years are irrelevant as was last year because we weren't playing with a full deck. Obviously that's not something you seem to be able to comprehend. But whatever makes you feel good buddy.

Edit: Just looked it up though and he still doesn't have a losing record in the last 2 games during his tenure. So whatever false assumptions you made turned out to be wrong. But why don't you try throwing out some more asinine thoughts out there. It's what you do best.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012   #14
Scooter
Funky
 
Scooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Age: 34
Posts: 4,643
Rep Power: 53247 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don't do it Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
You messed up and everyone here is shaking their head on it, when they see it, and saying to themselves "Yep. Should've not gone there if you were going to exclude 2011."
hardly everyone, i agree with the exclusion.
__________________
Scooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012   #15
Texn4life
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 32
Posts: 3,007
Rep Power: 26531 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don't do it Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Maybe because playing with Jake Delhomme at QB isn't trying to actually win the game?
You're making too much sense for him to understand.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012   #16
GP 
Go Texans!
 
GP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: TEXAS!
Posts: 17,747
Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don't do it Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Maybe because playing with Jake Delhomme at QB isn't trying to actually win the game?
Lost against the Panthers. Who were not exactly burning up the NFL last year.

Lost against the Colts who had Orlovsky as their QB.

Lost against the Titans because we rested starters AND didn't even care to finish the Titans off even though we had chances to put starters back in (though I don't disagree with the move, btw).

3 game skid is a 3 game skid.

So let me see: We've got posters here who say we cannot under ANY freaking circumstances afford to rest starters in the final game--even if we had wrapped up HFA a week prior--because it messes with mojo and momentum and blah-blah-blah...yet look what we did last year! 3 game skid. Plus, playing footsie with the Titans in the final game and we still blew out the Bengals in the first round of the playoffs.

Brilliant.

Meanwhile, there's this little game vs. the Vikings (who must keep winning to secure their own playoff berth, btw) and that's getting virtually no attention. Instead, we're talking about the final game and if we rest starters or not.

I don't trust Gary in this next game to save my life. He's got 1 game to burn, and the whole offense probably lays a turd in this next game because of that mentality. Meanwhile, JJ Watt will continue to beast because JJ Watt does not believe in taking naps.

49ers helped us out in a HUGE way. But we can't drop both games or either Patriots or Denver gets HFA. Trust me, I dream of entering the Colts game with HFA sewn up. I just think people are sleeping on the Vikings. It is most certainly a possibility.
__________________
GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012   #17
GP 
Go Texans!
 
GP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: TEXAS!
Posts: 17,747
Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don't do it Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
hardly everyone, i agree with the exclusion.
You want to throw out 3 straight losses and say only 2007 through 2010 count?

Uh, OK.
__________________
GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012   #18
GP 
Go Texans!
 
GP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: TEXAS!
Posts: 17,747
Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don't do it Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Would people include Bill Belichick's Cleveland record when it comes to his coaching resume? No, because he was coaching a completely different team with talent that doesn't even come close to comparing to he New England teams.

I'm bringing up the last 5 years because the previous years are irrelevant as was last year because we weren't playing with a full deck. Obviously that's not something you seem to be able to comprehend. But whatever makes you feel good buddy.

Edit: Just looked it up though and he still doesn't have a losing record in the last 2 games during his tenure. So whatever false assumptions you made turned out to be wrong. But why don't you try throwing out some more asinine thoughts out there. It's what you do best.
LOL. You still won't answer why you excluded 2011.

Why did you do it?
__________________
GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012   #19
Texn4life
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 32
Posts: 3,007
Rep Power: 26531 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don't do it Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
You want to throw out 3 straight losses and say only 2007 through 2010 count?

Uh, OK.
Are you ignoring the fact that I included last season as well and we're still 5-5 in the final 2 games the last 5 years? Not a losing track record genius. In Kubiak's tenure he doesn't have a losing record in the final 2 games so just face it you don't know what you're talking about.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012   #20
Texn4life
Hall of Fame
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Age: 32
Posts: 3,007
Rep Power: 26531 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don't do it Kubiak

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
LOL. You still won't answer why you excluded 2011.

Why did you do it?
Because we played those games without 2 of our most important players on the team. What is so hard about that for you to understand?
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger