Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-15-2012   #61
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Danieal Manning tweets, uh oh

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
People need to learn when to STFU. Sure, you can say whatever you want, but sometimes, you shouldn't. My wife still dislikes Matt Schaub just because of that idiotic comment he made about the fans a few years ago. I mean, she really dislikes him. I'm sure if she hears about this, I'll have to hear her rant about Manning, LOL.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012   #62
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 188528 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston_Fanatic View Post
Yes, and I recall Mattress Mac buying large blocks of Oiler tickets to prevent blackouts and you could get the tickets by donating a sack of food to the local food bank. The fans benefited and so did the poor who depended on the food banks to feed their families.

Can you imagine being able to secure a ticket to the Texans for sack of non-perishable food?

Would it not be nice if all ticket holders would bring a bag of groceries to the game? Fans still benefit from giving and some of the hungry get fed.....what if non ticket holders could bring groceries to stores or banks, etc? Talk about a Merry Christmas!
Old 12-15-2012   #63
Nitrofish
Pastafarian

Rep Power: 104353 Nitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respectedNitrofish is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Nitrofish

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
What's wrong with saying the truth? We've all thought and said it.

I'm so sick of the kinder gentler politically correct BS.

If "you" are walking out on "your" team after an ass whooping then guess what, "you" are a fair weather fan. Don't let the door hit ya where the Lord split ya.

We all survived 2-14 and we will survive this. No need to sugar coat it and give everyone a participation ribbon and orange slices.
Finally someone said it! Great post PapaL!

Fans leaving the GB game early leaving the GB fans to chant GO PACK GO! on national TV was a disgrace and displayed the "Fair Weather" fans that Manning is talking about, and if you were one of those who left that game early because your team was getting blown out...

YOU ARE A FAIR WEATHER FAN!

"Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory lasts forever. -Shane Falco
"Listen... Do you smell something?" -Dr. Raymond Stantz
Nitrofish is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #64
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 80496 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I watch the games on TV and the Internet. I am an all-weather fan. Sometimes I am a next-day fan, a chair and desk fan, a couch-fan, and/or a recliner fan. Regardless, I do not blow, so don't ask.

HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012   #65
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 87056 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrofish View Post
Finally someone said it! Great post PapaL!

Fans leaving the GB game early leaving the GB fans to chant GO PACK GO! on national TV was a disgrace and displayed the "Fair Weather" fans that Manning is talking about, and if you were one of those who left that game early because your team was getting blown out...

YOU ARE A FAIR WEATHER FAN!

Fairweather fans attend the game and show their displeasure by leaving early.

The good/loyal fans would have stayed for the entire game if they hadn't sold their tickets to GB fans.

Makes prefect sense to me.

But then again I am just an ignorant old coon-ass.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read