Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Kubiak calls out players manhood

DX-TEX

#TomSavageDontCare
http://houston.culturemap.com/newsd...rady-snubs-them-delivers-championship-lesson/

Their usually ultra-positive coach isn't just pissed. He's questioning what they're made of, their very manhood.

"Kubiak came in and challenged us as men," Texans safety Danieal Manning says. "He knows what this team can be. We all know what type of talent we have and how this is unacceptable.

"He put it all out there. He put a mirror on us and we saw what he saw and we didn't like it."

Kubiak calls for the Texans to be more Patriot like, to play and prepare with the relentless, merciless intensity New England shows in bulldozing their national stage visions 42-14.

"It was an ass whipping," veteran wide receiver Andre Johnson says.

"He told us, 'You seen what it takes to be a championship team,' " defensive end Antonio Smith says. "You've seen it up close. Now, are you going to do it? Are you going to commit?' "

If this isn't Kubiak shoving all his chips to the center of the table Jim Fassel style, it's as close as he's liable to ever come.

But the Texans' season will not hinge on whether Kubiak keeps throwing and puts the one player he can't afford to lose (Matt Schaub) at risk down 28 points in the fourth quarter. It's going to come down to how an extremely talented, but still somewhat immature team responds to his manhood challenge.

Kubiak goes out of character to make sure the Texans find theirs in time.

"Not quite like that before," Manning says when asked if Kubiak's ever delivered a similar, unmistakable, direct challenge to the entire team.

The coach knows the now 11-2 Texans are at the telling point in their season. Sure, they'll never be taken seriously nationally again until they beat a team like the Patriots in the playoffs. But that's not Kubiak's concern. Not right now.

Hope it helps.

"He told us, 'You seen what it takes to be a championship team,' " defensive end Antonio Smith says. "You've seen it up close. Now, are you going to do it? Are you going to commit?' "

i hope they were all listening to this part.

Will Kubiak look to be more Patriot like in the way he calls this Sundays game?

I think there were more people with lessons to be learned than just the players...

Very un-Kubiak like and I like it. I hope it pissed the team off and hurt their feelings enough to turn this around. Quickly. We've got the Colts at home and they've proven themselves to not be pushovers. Not a given easy out. The whole team needs to take that ass chewing to heart and get their act together before they find themselves playing in the wild card round.

Will they, can they do it.

I hope so.

We'll find out Sunday around noon.

I'm sure he was looking right at Barwin when he was questioning everyone's manhood. His greatest contribution this entire season are those stupid jackets and his hipster styles.

While I like it, Kubiak should compare himself to Belichek and say "I'm gonna man up also."

Well we dont really know if he didnt. Read the article and they say he asks players not to broadcast his after game speeches.

Señor Stan;2077813 said:
Will Kubiak look to be more Patriot like in the way he calls this Sundays game?

I think there were more people with lessons to be learned than just the players...

totally agree.
we got outcoached in the pats game, not outplayed.

where was the TIMEOUT in the 1st Q when brady was marching down quicktime?

break the tempo with a timeout, before it becomes a big lead!!!

if theres one to be blamed for sunday's ass whipping its kubiak.
he needs the mirror more than anyone else...

totally agree.
we got outcoached in the pats game, not outplayed.

where was the TIMEOUT in the 1st Q when brady was marching down quicktime?

break the tempo with a timeout, before it becomes a big lead!!!

if theres one to be blamed for sunday's ass whipping its kubiak.
he needs the mirror more than anyone else...

And that's the difference. Didnt bilichek call a time out on the second play of the game after Foster had a nice gain? He did it for a reason to calm there D down and have them refocus before we gained momentum to start that game.

Kubiak calls for the Texans to be more Patriot like, to play and prepare with the relentless, merciless intensity New England shows in bulldozing their national stage visions 42-14.

I like it. Kubiak has been on championship caliber teams, both as a player and as a coach. Many folks forget he was a back up QB on three Super Bowl teams, and also has three Super Bowl rings as a coach of both the Broncos and 49ers. He KNOWS what it takes to be a champion and he's calling them out and telling them truth when they need to hear it.

And I have no doubt that he is his own harshest critic. He's not going to air that stuff in public or even to his team, but I feel confident that he's gut checking himself as a head coach. The way this team has been in the two losses are a reflection of him as HC. And he knows these players will have to dig deep to find those intangibles to beat guys like Brady and Manning in the post-season.

"I could sense it from the coin toss," Smith says of a routine led by Brady (of course). "It was business. Straight up business. They'd barely look at you. They'd shake your hand firmly, but they wouldn't look you in the eye. They were letting us know it was on."

I am glad the players recognized it. The Patriots are a dynasty, as great as the '90's Cowboys, '80's 49ers, and '70's Steelers. They exude confidence and a business attitude as cold-blooded as a professional hitman. This comes from the head coach, too. They take care of the little details every day and expect greatness from everyone, not just the stars of the team. The Texans are on their way, but they have to take it to the next level. Stop getting wide eyed about MNF games against the Patriots. Start getting steely-eyed like Clint Eastwood in a western.

And that's the difference. Didnt bilichek call a time out on the second play of the game after Foster had a nice gain? He did it for a reason to calm there D down and have them refocus before we gained momentum to start that game.
Umm...the Pats had 12 men on the field. At least that was what the commentators said. Yes it looks like Belichick made an adjustment but I seriously doubt he takes a timeout after 2 plays and less than 1 minute off the clock just to make an adjustment.

As for all the "Kubiak should take the blame" peeps - he has been crucified by fans & media after losses for always saying "it's on me". I'm sure he takes responsiblity for the problems as usual even if it isn't reported. Kubiak has flaws - taking the blame has never been one of them though.

Also the problems in the Patriots game were from the top down. Kubiak, Phillips and the players blew it. You can blame Kubiak all you want but it's not Kubiak that failed to catch balls, throw balls poorly, failed to pick up fumbles or make stupid penalties. Coaches can only do so much. Players still have to execute what they are coached to do (or not to do). This was a team loss.

Can't wait to put this garbage game behind us.

Well we dont really know if he didnt. Read the article and they say he asks players not to broadcast his after game speeches.
If it can be made known players manhood is questioned then he should not mind doing same and not the old "it's on me".

to my eyes, this was a coaching loss. not a players failing to make plays loss.
i can only count to ten, but surely there's more boneheaded plays called in that game than my fingers?

You need to get your eyes checked. This was on the players as much as the coaching. Our coaches got out coached and our players got their asses whipped all over the field.

We'll see how they respond against the Colts. But even if we win, I think we won't know if these guys respond until the playoffs. If/when we play the Patriots or Broncos then we'll see how resilient this team is. I don't think they'd roll over and let themselves get steamrolled again, but Monday's game will continue to leave that thought in the back of my mind until they prove otherwise on a national stage.

Green Bay "whupping" their asses was an aberration.

Another ass "whupping", this time from New England, is a pattern.

Texans don't seem to be ready/capable to step up to the big time.

:coffee:

I was hoping against hope that this past MNF would put an end to the doubts I had about the Texans.
My faith in the team is very weak at this time.
I have no faith in Kubiak's play calling/game preparation and Schaubs ability.
Yates showed more grit and scrambling ability last year. That game winning drive against the Bengals during the regular season was something I've never seen with Schaub.
I hope the team catches fire. I hope they prove my insecurities unfounded.
I hope Kubiaks play calling leaves me smiling with its cutting edge surprises.
I hope Schaub shows me he's not a sloth.
I hope.

I was hoping against hope that this past MNF would put an end to the doubts I had about the Texans.
My faith in the team is very weak at this time.
I have no faith in Kubiak's play calling/game preparation and Schaubs ability.
Yates showed more grit and scrambling ability last year. That game winning drive against the Bengals during the regular season was something I've never seen with Schaub.
I hope the team catches fire. I hope they prove my insecurities unfounded.
I hope Kubiaks play calling leaves me smiling with its cutting edge surprises.
I hope Schaub shows me he's not a sloth.
I hope.

I could use a good man to help me get my project on wheels. I'll keep an eye out for you and the chessboard ready. Remember, Textan, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. I will be hoping that this letter finds you, and finds you well. Your friend. TheIronDuke

I could use a good man to help me get my project on wheels. I'll keep an eye out for you and the chessboard ready. Remember, Textan, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. I will be hoping that this letter finds you, and finds you well. Your friend. TheIronDuke

I was hoping someone would see all those hopes and connect the dots to Shawshank.:user:
Just had my best laugh since the MNF massacre.
It is indeed the best of things.

So now New England is put back up on a pedestal. Man, I would rather he said fucc NE. We are going to get in their shyt next time and I WILL MAKE DAMN WELL SURE OF THAT!

Teams take on the character of the head coach/leadership. Look at Detroit with Suh...That coach has a history of having those kinds of players. Going after Harbaugh because he felt disrespected...

Look at the Jets with Rex...

Cowboys with Jerry Jones...

Patriots don't do a lot of talking as a team. Just come out and play ball and punish you if they can.

This team takes after Kubiak. Listen to some of them talk. They use the same phrases as Kubiak. Hell, Schaub sounds just like Kubiak.

This team has has a long history under Kubiak of coming out and ****ting the bed. Not just this year. Not just this game. Texans have come out too often under Kubiak and looked unprepared or unmotivated. Biggest difference now is we now have talent to overcome some of those lack luster efforts.

Man, go back to the first game of the season. The texans should have come out like hell on wheels and instead they had a Dlolphins team with a rookie QB and new system hanging around with them only to be saved by Super Watt.

We rarely come out and play complete games. Either we stink at first or we stink at the end or we stink the whole way through. Very rarely do we come out under Kubiak and play good, competitive football the entire game.

I'm glad Kubiak gave his speech and challenged them, but this team will not change under him until he changes. He needs to be more assertive in his play calling. More aggressive. More thourough. Aggressiveness needs to become a habit at Reliant. Being thorough should become an ingrained part of their culture. Playing clean football and wanting to tear your opponent a new ******* should be a constant. That's what separates perennial winners from well....US.....

It should not take a loss like this...Or a loss like the Packers for us to get a fuccin hint...

Jesus...What the hell did they think? We can just go into Foxboro and **** and giggle our way to a victory?

Man...I'm happy they are talking that good talk after that ass kicking, but Kubiak...dude...

This is on you.

Green Bay "whupping" their asses was an aberration.

Another ass "whupping", this time from New England, is a pattern.

Texans don't seem to be ready/capable to step up to the big time.

:coffee:

Agree, & it sucks. But they said the same thing about Manning & the Colts. Would you trade our last 10 years for the last 10 years of Colts seasons?

The important thing to remember, is that 6 years ago, we said we wanted a perennial play-off team. We knew nobody wins the Super Bowl every year.

So we're not going to win it this year, big whup. At least we're still playing meaningful football with 3 weeks to go. At least we know we'll be playing in January. At least we swept both the Jags & the Titans.

This has been a great ride so far. There may be 13 teams in the AFC that would love to have done what we've done so far. Fans of 13 teams that wish their team had the season we've had.

Then, at the end of the day, it's just a game. It's just entertainment. What does it say about you that you can't enjoy this?

I'm not saying you can't criticize the team, or even concede that we can't win the Super Bowl (There's a chance we'll play Baltimore in the AFC Championship game & Washington in the Super Bowl).

But it seems like you are not letting yourself enjoy a purty good season so far.

Can't speak for all, but I personally want more than a good regular season. I WANT IT ALL.
Selfish, I know.
Seriously, who remembers the losers in the AFC or NFC Championships?
For that matter....the losers in the Super Bowl?
40 something years I've lived in the Houston area. Was a Luv Ya Blue faithful and was never rewarded for my faith. Sure, they had some great seasons, but never the ring season.
I want the Texans to be exceptional, not good.

So now New England is put back up on a pedestal. Man, I would rather he said fucc NE. We are going to get in their shyt next time and I WILL MAKE DAMN WELL SURE OF THAT!

You've got to know your players & you've got to know who you are. None of those guys in that locker room would buy that from Kubiak.

Teams take on the character of the head coach/leadership. Look at Detroit with Suh...That coach has a history of having those kinds of players. Going after Harbaugh because he felt disrespected...

Look at the Jets with Rex...

Cowboys with Jerry Jones...

Are you serious? I love reading your posts man.... even the long ones where you talk circles around yourself.

But really?

Look at Detroit with Suh? That thing is falling apart. The Jets, falling apart. The Cowboys..... yeah, they've got some rings, but since 2002, the Texans have just as many play-off wins & a much better chance of getting to the Super Bowl.

I understand what you're saying, but I doubt Belichick would give them that speach, I doubt Dungy would give that speach, & I doubt Coughlin would give that speech.

I can't think of any "dynasty" that bullied their way there.

Perfection is the key. Chase perfection.

Vince Lombardi
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.

I know it's not obvious & difficult to see with the GB & NE losses fresh on our minds, but I think this is the direction Kubiak has us headed.

Can't speak for all, but I personally want more than a good regular season. I WANT IT ALL.
Selfish, I know.
40 something years I've lived in the Houston area. Was a Luv Ya Blue faithful and was never rewarded for my faith. Sure, they had some great seasons, but never the ring season.
Of course we all want the same thing. Not just us but from McNair to the lowest paid Texans employee wants it. All the coaches and players want it. Houston football fans in particular are championship starved. If we don't get to the Superbowl and win it, some fans will call for some coaches and/or players heads. It happens to 31 teams every year.

I said this in another thread: What do Bill Belichick and Gary Kubiak have in common? Neither has won a Superbowl since Kubiak has been a head coach.

Winning the Super Bowl is just not an easy goal to reach. Hopefully we get it done this year. :fans:

It's pretty clear we went to New England to kiss their rings. Hopefully in the playoffs nobody on this team will be starstruck by the opposing team.

Selfish, I know.

As wishy washy as your faith is in the Texans, I can only imagine the type of faith you put into the Oilers.

We haven't got out of the regular season & you "know" we won't win the Super Bowl. Play-off seeding has yet to be determined, we're leading the race, & you're already pissed that we haven't won the Super Bowl.

WTF? The game is two months away.

We're trying to set ourselves up for the best possible odds of getting to the Super Bowl. There are very few people who thought we would have lost to the Patriots last year had Matt not been Haynesworthed. Between now & Jan 20th, you don't know what the Pats are going to look like, or what we're going to look like.

We should be enjoying this season & looking forward to the play-offs. Not crying about being 11-2, the best record in the AFC, & the best chance of getting HFT

BDD. Big damn deal.

He needs to only look at himself if he wants to know why they act so carefree and dull all the time.

My favorite line of Remember The Titans:

"Attitude reflect leadership."

attitude.jpg

That was in response to (and isn't it funny the guy's name is GARY) Gary's poor leadership that was fracturing the team. He kept pressing him, pressing him, and finally was met with the "Attitude reflect leadership."

Whatever the big boss man is allowing, permitting, or maybe just not giving two ****s about at all...it drips down like a percolating coffee machine.

So actually, Gary Kubiak was calling himself out. Except he's too blind to see that it's HIM that has caused his own problems. No, his perfect system of offense that has HIS players--the ones he knows can run it very well--it's just an issue of the players not responding enough to it, and to his well-built team overall.

What a dumbass. I'm glad some of you think he was bold, but truthfully it's sad that he is doing this NOW. He gets on their ass in camp and then when the reg season rolls around, it's as if he thinks (I suppose) that he's got the most professional 53 men on his roster and that all that camp prep will pay off all season long.

He lets his house get in disarray, including his awkward comments about Tate that seem to run pretty deep to me.

His pep talk is good for the symptoms, but it doesn't cure the disease. No doctor tries to cure the symptoms, they medicate for it...like Kubiak is right now...but they aim to stop the real problem that is causing the symptoms. He has no ability for true introspection and dare I say the humble approach of running a full audit on himself and his own sacred cows (pun intended) that he holds so dear to him. Failing to play your best players, such as benching Tate until it was clear he couldn't bench him any longer, is my perfect example. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Looks good to mommas and daddies who have kids playing college ball, but not so much in the old NFL system.

And has been pointed out many times, by many reputable posters here, he's got a penchant for this sort of "lulled to sleep" team attitude. Yeah, great, you guys are calm when everything around you is burning down. That gets you by the WEAK teams like the Lions who used to be like the old Texans and couldn't stand the pressure so they caved easily under the weight of it. That's why I knew we'd beat the Jets. The Bears. The Jags. AND The Lions. All of those teams are not as ready as we are, and now we know we're not as ready as the Packers and Patriots are.

We're stuck in the middle. A step up that old ladder, for sure, but he's going to have to really up HIS game if he wants these guys to take the next step up the ladder. He needs to freaking stop interjecting his own play calls and just let Dennison have the full workload. And yes, Kubiak himself says he gets every call from Dennison and that he, Kubiak, will change the call if he wants to...right there on the spot. So do you think the majority of Dennison's calls go through to Matt? I doubt it.

Gary Kubiak, you need to up your game too. You of all people can't be getting your ass handed to you by the very coaches of the teams you want YOUR team to look like.

People don't change their stripes easily, though. And Gary Kubiak is the chief of all examples in that area. Yet he wants them to change? LOL. He's going to end up getting the same results as long as he keeps failing to be a better HC.

Selfish, I know.

Super Bowl losers? Buffalo quickly comes to mind.

BDD. Big damn deal.

He needs to only look at himself if he wants to know why they act so carefree and dull all the time.

Does that go for the tough gritty wins that helped us get to 11-2, or just the 2 losses?
And has been pointed out many times, by many reputable posters here, he's got a penchant for this sort of "lulled to sleep" team attitude.

So why did the Pats get beat by the Cardinals, Seahawks, & Baltimore again? Was that the teams attitude following the Coaches "leadership" or were they lulled to sleep by old sleepy eye?

Or does that only apply to Kubiak who's team only lost to the two best teams in the league?

BDD. Big damn deal.

attitude.jpg

That was in response to (and isn't it funny the guy's name is GARY) Gary's poor leadership that was fracturing the team. He kept pressing him, pressing him, and finally was met with the "Attitude reflect leadership."

Whatever the big boss man is allowing, permitting, or maybe just not giving two ****s about at all...it drips down like a percolating coffee machine.

So actually, Gary Kubiak was calling himself out. Except he's too blind to see that it's HIM that has caused his own problems. No, his perfect system of offense that has HIS players--the ones he knows can run it very well--it's just an issue of the players not responding enough to it, and to his well-built team overall.

What a dumbass. I'm glad some of you think he was bold, but truthfully it's sad that he is doing this NOW. He gets on their ass in camp and then when the reg season rolls around, it's as if he thinks (I suppose) that he's got the most professional 53 men on his roster and that all that camp prep will pay off all season long.

He lets his house get in disarray, including his awkward comments about Tate that seem to run pretty deep to me.

His pep talk is good for the symptoms, but it doesn't cure the disease. No doctor tries to cure the symptoms, they medicate for it...like Kubiak is right now...but they aim to stop the real problem that is causing the symptoms. He has no ability for true introspection and dare I say the humble approach of running a full audit on himself and his own sacred cows (pun intended) that he holds so dear to him. Failing to play your best players, such as benching Tate until it was clear he couldn't bench him any longer, is my perfect example. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Looks good to mommas and daddies who have kids playing college ball, but not so much in the old NFL system.

And has been pointed out many times, by many reputable posters here, he's got a penchant for this sort of "lulled to sleep" team attitude. Yeah, great, you guys are calm when everything around you is burning down. That gets you by the WEAK teams like the Lions who used to be like the old Texans and couldn't stand the pressure so they caved easily under the weight of it. That's why I knew we'd beat the Jets. The Bears. The Jags. AND The Lions. All of those teams are not as ready as we are, and now we know we're not as ready as the Packers and Patriots are.

We're stuck in the middle. A step up that old ladder, for sure, but he's going to have to really up HIS game if he wants these guys to take the next step up the ladder. He needs to freaking stop interjecting his own play calls and just let Dennison have the full workload. And yes, Kubiak himself says he gets every call from Dennison and that he, Kubiak, will change the call if he wants to...right there on the spot. So do you think the majority of Dennison's calls go through to Matt? I doubt it.

Gary Kubiak, you need to up your game too. You of all people can't be getting your ass handed to you by the very coaches of the teams you want YOUR team to look like.

People don't change their stripes easily, though. And Gary Kubiak is the chief of all examples in that area. Yet he wants them to change? LOL. He's going to end up getting the same results as long as he keeps failing to be a better HC.

Gp, you could have just quoted me and said "this".

Would rep if I could.

Glad I'm not the only one questioning the fortitude of this team. We got PUNKED. Plain and simple.

Does that go for the tough gritty wins that helped us get to 11-2, or just the 2 losses?

So why did the Pats get beat by the Cardinals, Seahawks, & Baltimore again? Was that the teams attitude following the Coaches "leadership" or were they lulled to sleep by old sleepy eye?

Or does that only apply to Kubiak who's team only lost to the two best teams in the league?

It's not the results tk.

It's THE WAY WE PLAY.

We play the same kind of ball we always have under kubiak. It's just now we have more talent. But when you run into a better team on a mission you get what you get this past Monday. When you face Detroit, the jags and teams like that you just out talent them....eventually....

You name a few games where the patriots might not have been on top of their game (I dont know...I didn't watch, maybe the other teams just stepped their game up) but assumning you're right, those games are aberrations for them...

Games where we play good football for most of the game are aberrations for us.

It's not the results tk.

It's THE WAY WE PLAY.

We play the same kind of ball we always have under kubiak. It's just now we have more talent. But when you run into a better team on a mission you get what you get this past Monday. When you face Detroit, the jags and teams like that you just out talent them.

You name a few games where the patriots might not have been on top of their game (I dont know...I didn't watch, maybe the other teams just stepped their game up) but assumning you're right, those games are aberrations for them...

Sooo the Cardinals, Seahawks, and Ravens "out talented" Tom Brady and the Patriots??

Sooo the Cardinals, Seahawks, and Ravens "out talented" Tom Brady and the Patriots??

Please go back and read what I wrote. I can't even respond to that because it has 0 to do with what I said.

I said either those teams rose their game or the patriots played worse than they normally do.

You think coaching and having a team come out prepared to play was the reason we beat Detroit?

No, we got a little lucky and their coach might happen to be worse at managing the game than ours.

Please go back and read what I wrote. I can't even respond to that because it has 0 to do with what I said.

I said either those teams rose their game or the patriots played worse than they normally do.

You think coaching and having a team come out prepared to play was the reason we beat Detroit?

No, we got a little lucky and their coach might happen to be worse at managing the game than ours.

Okay... I'll give you that point... Those teams could have upped their play level to go against the Pats... or Belichick could have taken those teams lightly and under prepared... or Brady may not have been razor sharp against them like he was against us.
Most likely it was some combination of those three things...

My original response was aimed at your point that we got most of our 11 wins off of luck and/or superior talent. I doubt that seriously. But I'm not going to waste your time trying to convince you otherwise.

Sorry I interrupted your mutual rant society meeting.

Enjoy.
:fans: :fans:

Edit:
For the Official Record, no one is more pissed about getting our collective a$$es kicked (nation TV or not) than I am. The difference is, I put the blame on the players who are paid to make the damned plays, throw the damned ball accurately, catch the damned ball (looking at you KW), not block in the back, and do something to stop Vince Wolfolk from occupying our backfield. I don't care what's called, it's up to the players to make it happen.
THEY didn't.
THEY should be called out
And NO, HELL No, the coaches - from Kubiak on down - are not without fault. But when my boss gives me a job, its on ME to get it done. It's only on him when he knows, before he asks, that I can't do it. That is why I hold the players responsible.
/Rant

I'm sorry you guys had to wait so long to say, "I told you so." I'm sorry Kubiak said something, or did something to make you think we were as good as the Patriots & the Packers. Why else would you be so mad? As if someone lied to you.

I'm sorry we aren't as dominating a team as you would like us to be when we're starting our second RG (rookie) third RT, third OLB, third ILB, 4th CB, lost our best defensive player, & our best corner back hasn't been healthy all year.

I'm sorry that the best this coaching staff can do with their third string players is 11-2.

I'm sorry we haven't played any good football this year & still manage to be 11-2 despite playing 4 division leaders & the Packers.

I'm sorry the team we have doesn't act like a team that has been in 6 Super Bowls & won 3.

I'm sorry that "W-Ls is all that matters!!!" doesn't matter any more since we are 11-2.

I wish I could say something to help you enjoy what the team accomplished instead of fixating on what they haven't, or get all bent out of shape about losing a game they haven't even played yet.

I'm sorry.

I'm sorry you guys had to wait so long to say, "I told you so." I'm sorry Kubiak said something, or did something to make you think we were as good as the Patriots & the Packers. Why else would you be so mad? As if someone lied to you.

I'm sorry we aren't as dominating a team as you would like us to be when we're starting our second RG (rookie) third RT, third OLB, third ILB, 4th CB, lost our best defensive player, & our best corner back hasn't been healthy all year.

I'm sorry that the best this coaching staff can do with their third string players is 11-2.

I'm sorry we haven't played any good football this year & still manage to be 11-2 despite playing 4 division leaders & the Packers.

I'm sorry that "W-Ls is all that matters!!!" doesn't matter any more since we are 11-2.

I wish I could say something to help you enjoy what the team accomplished instead of fixating on what they haven't, or get all bent out of shape about losing a game they haven't even played yet.

I'm sorry.

Sorry ain't good enuff!!
:barman:

It's not the results tk.

It's THE WAY WE PLAY.

We play the same kind of ball we always have under kubiak. It's just now we have more talent. But when you run into a better team on a mission you get what you get this past Monday. When you face Detroit, the jags and teams like that you just out talent them....eventually....

You haven't been to the Pats MB. The grass is always greener on the other side.

You haven't been to the Pats MB. The grass is always greener on the other side.

Yeah...I'd say three Superbowl trophies in 5 appearances and an all time great coach and QB sure looks greener from here...

I think your post should be directed at Pats fans because to a Texans fan it makes no sense...

This is just a throw away question but what about Wade in all if this? Gary is being bad cop now but from being a Dallas fan I know Wade plans and executes big time defenses but he isn't inspiring. He is a slow good old boy. Just an observation since D is getting torched and Gary is laying down the law. Carry on.

Back