Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-11-2012   #1
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 127721 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans VS Colts. Let's predict :)

Ok I know we are all down about last nights game. I honestly think this sets up a good match-up vs the pats in the play-offs. Revenge is always more sweet especially when it matters the most . But until then

We got the colts and I feel very sorry for them and especially luck hopefully he makes it through the game cause I see Watt recking havoc.

Texans 51
Colts 17

Yeah I feel they will be our punching bag. Foster 130 yards 2 TDs, martin 1 PR TD, jean and martin a TD apiece with AJ adding over 100 yards and a TD. Defense sacks luck 7 times and picks him off 3 more.
Old 12-11-2012   #2
fiasco west
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25247 fiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respectedfiasco west is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texand VS Colts. Let's predict :)

I don't think it'll be a blowout.

They are having a magical season of sorts...but talk about lack of quality wins...That is the Colts. They have one against the Packers earlier in the year.

I don't think it'll be a blowout, but I think we will still win strongly.
fiasco west is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012   #3
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314445 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans VS Colts. Let's predict :)

After last night, the Texans will be in a mood to kick some ass. And that's what they will do. The Dolts are going down by 17 points or more.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012   #4
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 74340 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

35-32 Texans.
I've watched the Colts. They can score points. Our secondary looks like a mess right now.

I think we win, but I think it will be close
Old 12-11-2012   #5
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102895 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Them: 23
Us: 31
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012   #6
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

W

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012   #7
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans need to generate a pass rush without blitzing if they can accomplish this it will be all good

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 12-11-2012   #8
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 163364 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

46-10. I dont know which team will have 46 though.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012   #9
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

the line opened -9.5 and now has moved -7.5 with 82% of the money hitting the colts
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012   #10
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Oliver Luck is already, in his rookie year, proving thst he's an elite QB, and will be a thorn in our side for the next 10-15 years. We have been horribly exposed for the team they really are . . . A paper mâché 11-2 team that probably won't even win the division, and end up with a first round playoff loss.

Gotta leave the homer tag in the glovebox. I predicted the Pats would blow us out, and the score was even worse than I even predicted. Luck will lead the Colts to another come from behind win . . 27-21 . . and it might not even be that close.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012   #11
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 127721 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Oliver Luck is already, in his rookie year, proving thst he's an elite QB, and will be a thorn in our side for the next 10-15 years. We have been horribly exposed for the team they really are . . . A paper mâché 11-2 team that probably won't even win the division, and end up with a first round playoff loss.

Gotta leave the homer tag in the glovebox. I predicted the Pats would blow us out, and the score was even worse than I even predicted. Luck will lead the Colts to another come from behind win . . 27-21 . . and it might not even be that close.
Won't call luck "elite" after his first year, seen this happen to many times to rookies. Let's see how he looks this time next year before we all join BSPN in crowing him...
Old 12-11-2012   #12
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102895 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I would hardly call Andrew Luck "elite" at this point. He throws as many picks as he does TD's and he's been feasting on awful competition. The Colts beat GB, which is good, but that's the only good team they've beaten. The Pats beat them 59-24 by the way.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012   #13
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Yay
Old 12-11-2012   #14
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 125380 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected

I heard a report that Watt was heard humming this on the flight home:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-F4-FI8A0I

“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.” -Arthur Schopenhauer
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012   #15
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

This will be that same type of game we had vs the Ravens after we got shellacked by the Packers.

Texans are not as bad as people are making them out to be. It's as if we lose two games in a 13 game process and all of a sudden we're worse than a bunch of 5-year-olds playing flag football. I don't buy it.

Texans 41

Colts 21, maybe 24 or even 27...but they won't win this game.
Old 12-11-2012   #16
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

I am sure there are more than a few guys right now on the roster who wish we could turn the lights on in Reliant and play the Colts tonight.

I really think the guys are seething mad right now. JJ Watt, single handedly, is going to straight up try to get 10 sacks all by himself in this game. He has bad intentions on his mind after that mess with the Patriots.
Old 12-11-2012   #17
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
This will be that same type of game we had vs the Ravens after we got shellacked by the Packers.

Texans are not as bad as people are making them out to be. It's as if we lose two games in a 13 game process and all of a sudden we're worse than a bunch of 5-year-olds playing flag football. I don't buy it.

Texans 41

Colts 21, maybe 24 or even 27...but they won't win this game.
So if patterns repeat themselves, are we going to again wet the bed we we play a top team in the play-offs?

Not gonna be soft opponent to beat up on the next week if that happens...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012   #18
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
So if patterns repeat themselves, are we going to again wet the bed we we play a top team in the play-offs?

Not gonna be soft opponent to beat up on the next week if that happens...
No, the pattern is...

Lose to a team with an elite QB and then win the next 6 games in a row.

Colts
Vikings
Colts
divisional playoff
conference championship
Super Bowl
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012   #19
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I am sure there are more than a few guys right now on the roster who wish we could turn the lights on in Reliant and play the Colts tonight.

I really think the guys are seething mad right now. JJ Watt, single handedly, is going to straight up try to get 10 sacks all by himself in this game. He has bad intentions on his mind after that mess with the Patriots.
I hope they are not mad.

They need to get out of their emotions.

Just show up with a workman like attitude. Because if they show up mad and pissed or and spitting Venom and the Colts come in and pop them one good time that fire breathing dragon is going to turn into a scared, pissing puppy.

Save the emotions Texans. Realize that you need the win, but just go about your business.

I don't know what to predict at this point. I think we'll win, but I could easily envision a scenario in which we lose.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012   #20
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't get me wrong. I hope like hell I'm totally wrong in my prediction, but the prediction still stands. The Colts will have fresh film on what the Pats did to us, and I expect the same if adjustments aren't made.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read