Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 12-10-2012   #1
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Let's raise the roof!

Let's be there with the guys!

We've never experienced this with our young team.
I say let's grow with them.
Let's have some fun together with them.

Realize that they've been working hard, and that they want it really bad, too.

AJ man, go have a good game, you freaking deserve the time in the spotlight; go get it.

Let's go get it, boys!

Let's go Texans!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012   #2
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Let's raise the roof!

It's like you raise your kids.

Are you going to tell them that hey better bring that "whatever" home or will yo share the journey with them.

Have some fun, peeps!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012   #3
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 91583 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected

I wonder if any Texans players ever browse the boards, or better yet maybe one posts here and we dont even know it. Something to think about, i sure wouldnt put it past some of the characters we have on the team.
Old 12-10-2012   #4
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 306626 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I wonder if any Texans players ever browse the boards, or better yet maybe one posts here and we dont even know it. Something to think about, i sure wouldnt put it past some of the characters we have on the team.
No Texan player has ever admitted as much but I have no doubt some have. We know for sure we have parents and relatives such as Chris Myers' dad, Arian's mom, David Carr's brother. You have to figure there are more who probably wisely so stick with the anonymity of the internet.
Old 12-10-2012   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 218004 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

It's 49 degrees outside. I've got the AC going, gonna try to get it down to the low 30s.....

Wearing my Texans Jersey, Hoodie, & heavy winter coat.

Later I'm going to have the kids toss potato flakes in the living room.

I'm there buddy. I'm there.

I'm not being 100% truthful here
Old 12-10-2012   #6
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 130870 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Kris Brown has a relative that is a member here as well, though I don't see the person posting much at all anymore.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read