Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

MNF Pats VS Texans. Lets Predict ;)

EllisUnit

Vote RED!!!
Ok this is to keep us on pace to win the AFC and have homefield. We all want 2 play-off games at Reliant so lets load or muskats and get them yanks a runnin :).

This will be close and i see a big day for Schaub and AJ. Schaub 437 yards 3 TDs. AJ 11 Rec 174 yards 1 TD. Foster 23 Carries 140 yards and 1 TD.

Texans 31
Patriots 28

Pats have the ball with under a minute to go and Texans stop them on a 4th and 3 to prevent the FG. We move to 12-1

Ok this is to keep us on pace to win the AFC and have homefield. We all want 2 play-off games at Reliant so lets load or muskats and get them yanks a runnin :).

This will be close and i see a big day for Schaub and AJ. Schaub 437 yards 3 TDs. AJ 11 Rec 174 yards 1 TD. Foster 23 Carries 140 yards and 1 TD.

Texans 31
Patriots 28

Pats have the ball with under a minute to go and Texans stop them on a 4th and 3 to prevent the FG. We move to 12-1

I predict we win the close game.

You give me heartburn. LOL.

We drop this game, but win every game the rest of the year out of being pissed off for having lost the Patriots game.

Patriots 35 (no FGs, all TDs)
Texans 31

NE 28
HOU 24

Hope I'm wrong. It'll be a really tough one up there. Arguably the toughest game of the season.

u guys are putting some bad karma in the air :kitten:

It ain't gonna' matter what we predict, Big E.

But I've been telling everyone here that the Patriots are the hardest team to beat in the NFL. Have been for a decade now. And continues to be so.

If we win this game, I will flat out be bawling like a baby on my couch. Like "Mom. Mommmmm! Daddy is curled up and crying on the couch. I think he needs a doctor. Or testosterone replacement therapy..." LOL.

Brady will show his holiday spirit by lighting our defense up like a Christmas tree, 45-21.

It ain't gonna' matter what we predict, Big E.

But I've been telling everyone here that the Patriots are the hardest team to beat in the NFL. Have been for a decade now. And continues to be so.

If we win this game, I will flat out be bawling like a baby on my couch. Like "Mom. Mommmmm! Daddy is curled up and crying on the couch. I think he needs a doctor. Or testosterone replacement therapy..." LOL.

i may be a little superstitious :)

Mods please lock thread these predictions are depressing me :wadepalm:

Come on guys so if we have to play them in the play-offs i guess we are just screwed then huh

We've made Chad Henne look like Tom Brady, now we face the actual Tom Brady. Don't see why everyone is supposed to feel all positive about this game.

I watched the Patriots today. The dolphins got alot of pressure on Brady they just couldnt stop the run.

I see the Texans getting good pressure. I predict Dobbins flattens ridley the first play. Brady hits the secondary for 3 tds.

Texans 28
Pats 24

i may be a little superstitious :)

Oh for sure, I agree.

Reading your quick-fire prediction threads each Sunday afternoon is like when I was in high school and a group of my mischievous friends would ask me if I was "in" for the next big scheme they planned out for the weekend...I'd shake my head and say "Nope." Then a few second later after having endured them staring at me...I'm all like "Okay. Sure." LOL.

Maybe there's something to this after all. And at least it's not illegal.

We can win the game. It's not a lock for us to lose.

I just think it would take a complete game to get there. And our guys can do that. Today's game was us getting back to our Great Defense ways again, even with the slip-ups in the secondary today...I think this was a great springboard for us to raise our game a notch next monday night.

But I know the Patriots are a "complete game" type of team, especially when they reach December and when they've been there so many times before.

It has potential to be Game Of The Year.

I'm stoked, actually.

We can win the game. It's not a lock for us to lose.

I just think it would take a complete game to get there. And our guys can do that. Today's game was us getting back to our Great Defense ways again, even with the slip-ups in the secondary today...I think this was a great springboard for us to raise our game a notch next monday night.

But I know the Patriots are a "complete game" type of team, especially when they reach December and when they've been there so many times before.

It has potential to be Game Of The Year.

I'm stoked, actually.

Gonna have to take my BP medecine for sure

Come on guys so if we have to play them in the play-offs i guess we are just screwed then huh

It's a road game. This is why getting HFA is so critical. The Texans can afford to drop this game if they win the other three. Then if/when the Pats come to Houston, it's a whole new ball game.

IMO, this game is going to be Kubiak's to win or lose. I don't see us stopping NE's O consistently, so Kubiak has to dial up some offense that makes their weaker D pay. I think it'll be a high scoring shootout and the last team with the ball will win. I hope to see a lot more of Tate and Forsett on Monday night. Foster just can't seem to bust those big runs we're so used to seeing out of him.

Mods please lock thread these predictions are depressing me :wadepalm:

I see it more like what happened a couple of years ago when the Pats destroyed the Jets on MNF and then played again a few weeks later in the playoffs and the Jets won the one that mattered. If you played the game multiple times in different venues you'd get a different result each time. Past performances won't affect this team. I think they've got rid of the mental stumbling block that hindered us in some games.

In another thread I predicted we lose Monday night but still end up with home field advantage in the play offs. I'm sticking to that.

But if we can beat the Patsies, that would be just wondeerful!!

Ok guys so here it is, today was my birthday and i was hoping for a 40 point win against the titans. Didnt get it so i will move my bday wish to a 40 point win against the Patriots. So i offically change my prediction

Texans 48
Patriots 8 :)

Ok guys so here it is, today was my birthday and i was hoping for a 40 point win against the titans. Didnt get it so i will move my bday wish to a 40 point win against the Patriots. So i offically change my prediction

Texans 48
Patriots 20
Math isn't your strong suit, is it?:kitten:

I'd love for us to beat the Patriots, but I just don't see it happening in New England. The Pats defense isn't that great but their offense is outstanding and scoring points by the bushel full. If this game were in Houston I'd pick us to win, but I think the home field advantage is just to much for us. Pats win in a very close game.

Texans - 27
Patriots - 31

I agree with Thorn though, we still win home field advantage in the playoffs.

We've made Chad Henne look like Tom Brady, now we face the actual Tom Brady. Don't see why everyone is supposed to feel all positive about this game.

So now we make Tom Brady look like the real Chad Henne. Balance and all that.

My Prediction?

clubber-pain.jpg

Pain!

Forecast is 20% chance of rain with a high of 41 and a low of 32. I think we are capable of going up there and winning. I think we will.

17 Texans
49 Patriots

We're going to get our asses whopped. I despise the Patriots, but they are a GOOD team and our weaknesses are about to be on display.

17 Texans
49 Patriots

We're going to get our asses whopped. I despise the Patriots, but they are a GOOD team and our weaknesses are about to be on display.
The Pats have their weaknesses, also. I'm not comfortable calling a winner, but I think the Texans can hang with them.

For a team that is 11-1 you guys are really down, yes injurys on defense but none of them are season ending except cushings. any given sunday.. the patriots made the bills look elite and the bills almost won. I understand you fear your secondary and the patriots will expose that. but keep it in perspective the patriots secondary is awful. they know it sucks and wins games by out gunning. if some how your defense stood up and held patriots to a low score i like your chances.

stop being debbie downers lol you should be worried about thecolts:) not the patriots

Back