Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 12-06-2012   #21
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans horned helmet? Where to get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
That was a time when I was afraid of message boards and web stuff.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

But back at the beginning, I just went to events. Knew a bunch of y'all from back then.
I joined TexansTalk (the "original" TexansTalk) in early 2003 (after the Texans' inaugural season) and I was petrified (i.e.the cheesy username) . This was the first message board I had ever joined..

Didn't know you waaaaaaaay back then, but certainly glad, nay honored I've known you since.
Old 12-07-2012   #22
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I am the God of hellfire and i bring you
Oh wait a minute i am Joe Texan and thats what I do
Old 12-07-2012   #23
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Most of those are created by the fans. Preston (Bullpen 1) was the first to ever wear a helmet with horns at a Texans event. The first time I ever saw him was at the Reliant Stadium construction open house they held while the stadium was still being built, yes he had it on then.

On a side note, talk about being fans from the very start. Anyone remember posting on that nfl2002.com message board before we officially had a team?

Clearly remember that site. Preston was the first Texan fan I met, and it was on that board. Had a lot of fun on that board too, simply because I didn't let anyone know I was a female! I think I shocked Preston half to death when i told him! First time a bunch of us met was at Jillian's on I-10. Man, what fun it was to actually MEET other fans, and not just chat with them on a MB. Good times!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012   #24
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Clearly remember that site. Preston was the first Texan fan I met, and it was on that board. Had a lot of fun on that board too, simply because I didn't let anyone know I was a female! I think I shocked Preston half to death when i told him! First time a bunch of us met was at Jillian's on I-10. Man, what fun it was to actually MEET other fans, and not just chat with them on a MB. Good times!!

Man this thread sure does bring back memories.
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012   #25
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Love this, keep sharing the history because I was a senior in undergrad in 2002.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012   #26
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Most of those are created by the fans. Preston (Bullpen 1) was the first to ever wear a helmet with horns at a Texans event. The first time I ever saw him was at the Reliant Stadium construction open house they held while the stadium was still being built, yes he had it on then.

On a side note, talk about being fans from the very start. Anyone remember posting on that nfl2002.com message board before we officially had a team?
Here is a picture from that day in the Astrodome

http://ne1-attach.ymail.com/us.f1209...3Jt9bZTVSgKg--Well I don't know how to atch a pictute.

Last edited by Bull Pen 1; 12-07-2012 at 08:30 PM.
Old 12-07-2012   #27
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Man i remember meeting preston at an audition in the Galleria sheraton. And applying for the Bullpen Committee
Old 12-07-2012   #28
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Man i remember meeting preston at an audition in the Galleria sheraton. And applying for the Bullpen Committee
Yeh, I remember that Joe, We were at the audition for the Reliant Entergy commrcial. Also I locked my keys in my miata and you got them out for me. Thank You agaib
Old 12-18-2012   #29
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Thats right good ole trusty unlocking devices
Old 12-18-2012   #30
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

I think it was a pipe that i used
Old 12-18-2012   #31
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 78148 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 View Post
Here is a picture from that day in the Astrodome

http://ne1-attach.ymail.com/us.f1209...3Jt9bZTVSgKg--Well I don't know how to atch a pictute.
Yeah, that doesn't work. I would like to see it though.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read