Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 06-08-2005   #1
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz
Default Kyle Turley

Lets get Kyle Turley.
Old 06-08-2005   #2
HardKnockTexan
All Pro

Rep Power: 28 HardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performer

They guy's down to something like 260 and just failed a physical. I'll pass... thanks.
HardKnockTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005   #3
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

I was really playing around. I heard he is actually down to 230 on Total Access. Hence the homer symbols.
Old 06-08-2005   #4
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

When I read the name "Kyle Turley", I unconsciously think of it as "Kyle Turkey." Anyone notice that?
TheOgre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005   #5
Hoss
i need a beer..

Rep Power: 445 Hoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Hoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOgre
When I read the name "Kyle Turley", I unconsciously think of it as "Kyle Turkey." Anyone notice that?

sig-False Start
Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005   #6
throwANDREtheBALL
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to throwANDREtheBALL

I say if he takes a good year to rehab his back and then gain back the weight the right way, he'll probably get back to his old self........that said, the Texans have to stay away from any "injury-riddled" offensive lineman, since we still haven't gotten over the Boselli-itis curse.

If we were over the curse, we wouldn't still be looking for a LT.
throwANDREtheBALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005   #7
TDforTatum26
Rookie

Send a message via MSN to TDforTatum26

I was watching SportsCenter the other day and they said Turley is thinking about becoming a defensive lineman.
Old 06-08-2005   #8
TexansRockMySocks
Rookie

so losing weight will accomplish to do that how? The dudes CRAZY.
TexansRockMySocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005   #9
TDforTatum26
Rookie

Send a message via MSN to TDforTatum26

lol dont ask me.

didnt "Turkey" almost kill Mike Martz?
Old 06-09-2005   #10
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOgre

I keep wanting to work a "d" in that last name. I know it's wrong and being a moderator I am supposed to be a model poster but I confess, I think about it every time a Kyle Turley thread gets started.

Guess I'm just a bad person or something. Or maybe it's just a fitting take on his last name. One of the two.
Old 06-09-2005   #11
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel
I keep wanting to work a "d" in that last name. I know it's wrong and being a moderator I am supposed to be a model poster but I confess, I think about it every time a Kyle Turley thread gets started.

Guess I'm just a bad person or something. Or maybe it's just a fitting take on his last name. One of the two.
Nah, your just bad Herv.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2005   #12
canadiantexan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel

We both must be bad people because I think the exact same thing every single time and because I' not a moderator .............Kyle Turdley it is.
We should sign Turdley when pigs are flying over the frozen landscape of hell.
canadiantexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read