Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 06-07-2005   #1
Doom Capers
Veteran

Default Top 5 fav Texans

This is always fun to do every year.

1. Johnson
2. Peek
3. Babin
4. D-Rob
5. Coleman
Doom Capers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005   #2
Dionysus22
Veteran

1. Carr
2. Peek
3. D-Rob
4. AJ
5. DD
Dionysus22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005   #3
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

1. Peek
2. Robinson
3. Johnson
4. Carr
5. Walker

*Honorable mention to Moran Norris*
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005   #4
Betro
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to Betro

1. A.J.
2. D Rob
3. Babin
4. Carr
5. Peek
Betro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005   #5
TexansNeedRBin05
Veteran

Rep Power: 0 TexansNeedRBin05 has been demoted to the practice squad
Send a message via AIM to TexansNeedRBin05 Send a message via MSN to TexansNeedRBin05

1. AJ
2. Carr
3. Peak
4. D-rob
5. Pitts
TexansNeedRBin05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005   #6
LBblitz
Veteran

1. Carr
2. A.J.
3. Babin
4. D.D.
5. Earl

Honorable mention: Buchannon, Wong, and Peek
Old 06-08-2005   #7
Human Highlight Reel
Rookie

1- Carr
2- Johnson
3- D Rob
4- Peek
5- Babin

Warning to ALL teams, We have D-Rob and PB so please don't throw...
Human Highlight Reel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 06-08-2005   #8
BornOrange
All Pro

Rep Power: 15 BornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVPBornOrange was voted MVP

1. DCarr
2. DRobinson
3. AJohnson
4. DFaggins
5. RSmith

Bob McNair would have been #1, but he's not a player
Casserly would be pretty high and so would Capers

Last edited by BornOrange; 06-08-2005 at 01:25 AM.
BornOrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005   #9
jppaul
Cut and Dry

Rep Power: 1193 jppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respectedjppaul is a quality contributor and well respected

1. D-Rob
2. Carr
3. AJ
4. DD
5. Starling (I know I am going to get ripped for that one but I like the way he goes all out every play, even when he ran into his own plyer trying to setup a block on the reverse)
jppaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005   #10
CoachJim
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to CoachJim Send a message via Yahoo to CoachJim

1)DCarr
2)AJohnson
3)DDavis
4)APeek
5)DRobinson
Old 06-08-2005   #11
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

1-Hollings(my 6 year old daughter and Tony have built a close bond over the years)
2-Carr
3-AJ
4-Peek
5-D.Rob
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005   #12
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

1) Carr
2) D-Rob
3) Johnson
4) Babin
5) DD

honorable mention: Seth Payne
Old 06-08-2005   #13
TopTexanFan16
Veteran

1) Carr
2)Glenn but since he is no longer with us peek
3)D-rob
4)AJ
5)Armstrong- i've always liked the underdogs.
Old 06-08-2005   #14
Farough
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 880 Farough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respectedFarough is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Farough

1) Dunta Robinson
2)David Carr
3)Andre Johnson
4)Glenn Earl (Im a Notre Dame fan been following him since he was there)
5)DD
Farough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005   #15
Hoss
i need a beer..

Rep Power: 445 Hoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respectedHoss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Hoss

1-DCarr
2-AJohnson
3-DDavis
4-APeek
5-DRobinson

sig-False Start
Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005   #16
Dime
Hall of Fame

Robinson - do I have to explain why... one word, Playmaker.
Peek - Diamond in the rough
Babin - Maybe not a 'play maker' , but consistantly good. He is quiet, but will stop ya.
AJ - I debated about if AJ or Babin first, humble and let his play do the talking for him. Outstanding player.
Wells - I know... I have to explain this one. I sent Wells 3 football cards to sign (one for each of my sons) as well with about 1/2 the team. Wells and a few nameless others was the only one to sign all three, and send them back to me. Character speaks volumes to me. In addition, Wells to me didnt get a fair shake imo and has done MUCH better with the new O-line scheme when he gets the ball. Now he is possibilty changing to FB. Sounds like a team player to me.

My number 6 would be DD.
My number 7 would be Carr. I like Carr, dont get me wrong. I just dont like alot of his disicions and dont like his placement on passes that much. He has a gun for sure.
Dime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005   #17
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionysus22
1. Carr
2. Peek
3. D-Rob
4. AJ
5. DD
Me too!
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005   #18
Sco-tai
Veteran

1. AJ - everyone I've met, his agent, teammates, various others all say he's very nice and the opposite off the field (quiet)...because we know he makes A LOT of noise on the field (in the way of big plays). Great work ethic, too.

2. Carr - Also said to be an extremely nice person off the field. Shows good leadership and work ethic.

3. D-Rob - He just straight-up get's the job DONE!

4. Wells - Like others have said, he seems to be willing to do whatever it takes to contribute to the team. Great attitude.

5. Jason Bell - I know, I know..."who?". But since the day we got him (before our pre-season with Dallas...from Dallas) he has been my favorite guy on special teams. An AWESOME gunner! Wish showed up more on D.
Sco-tai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005   #19
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72917 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

1. Andre Johnson - A hundred reasons to like him, zero to not.

2. Dunta Robinson - Playmaker, who loves the game.

3. Domanick Davis - Gives 110% everyday.

4. David Carr - Leader, young, and fun to root for.

5. Marcus Coleman - 102 yard interception. Wow.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005   #20
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

DC
A-Dre
Dom D.
D-Rob
(This spot would be for AG, but he ain't here so...) Peek/Coleman

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read