Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-26-2012   #21
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Has Anyone Wondered Where Our 3-4 Has Gone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
Joeseph being out means receivers gets open a little sooner as well.
That really hasn't been the case this year. Joseph has not been that guy all year long. I agree QBs may not have wanted to test Jjo because it may result in a pick, but his coverage has not been what it should have been all year long.

Don't get me wrong, I want him back. I don't trust Ball even though he didn't look bad.
Old 11-26-2012   #22
Texan_Touchdown
Rookie

Rep Power: 265 Texan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Touchdown is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
That really hasn't been the case this year. Joseph has not been that guy all year long. I agree QBs may not have wanted to test Jjo because it may result in a pick, but his coverage has not been what it should have been all year long.

Don't get me wrong, I want him back. I don't trust Ball even though he didn't look bad.
What are you talking about? I think he's had a great year. I mean you can tell our PASS RUSH is better when JJo is out there.. all you guys blame the front 7 but you have to understand if the ball gets out quick that means someone is open which means someone in the back got beat..
Texan_Touchdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012   #23
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Touchdown View Post
What are you talking about? I think he's had a great year. I mean you can tell our PASS RUSH is better when JJo is out there.. all you guys blame the front 7 but you have to understand if the ball gets out quick that means someone is open which means someone in the back got beat..
I know it's over-simplified, but I feel if the QB is getting rid of the ball under 4 seconds, the problem is in the secondary. If the QB holds the ball for 5+ seconds, it's a front 7 problem.

However, I've been saying the same thing since game 3, Jjo played much better last year. I'll got try to find the stats, but I bet the completion percentage against has been higher this year than it was last year & I'd bet it's "substantially" higher (substantially being more than 10%).

He may be allowing less yards per catch, or about the same yards per catch, but I think his coverage has been much looser this year. Been saying it all year.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read