Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 06-07-2005   #1
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Favorite Moments of 2004

Favorite moments...not plays or a game, but moments on the field before or after a game, between plays or off the field that will become memorable years from now.

One of mine was when David Carr threw his helmet to the ground in disgust. Sometimes I think keeping your composure is overrated!

swisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005   #2
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

Another was the "scoreboard!" from the Jacksonville game.

Old 06-07-2005   #3
keyfro
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14 keyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVPkeyfro was voted MVP
Send a message via AIM to keyfro

mine was when marcus coleman returned the int a 101yds for a td against the chiefs
Old 06-07-2005   #4
swisher
Old School

Quote:
Originally Posted by keyfro
mine was when marcus coleman returned the int a 101yds for a td against the chiefs

No, not plays. Just funny or memorable moments away from the actual game.
Old 06-07-2005   #5
F-minus67
Hall of Fame

where did you get those pictures?
Old 06-07-2005   #6
Doom Capers
Veteran

Mine was getting to go to Houston and Relient for the first time and watch our boys play the Vikings. Amazing day for me. Another was when D-Rob lit up Peyton manning twice in one game and when Peek scored that TD.
Doom Capers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005   #7
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

The "Petey" Faggins party that the Bullpen got invited to:

TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 06-07-2005   #8
DRIFTAWAY
All Pro

This was in 03 if i remember correctly, couldn't find a picture, but it was David Carr/Steve Mckinney's impersonation of Joe Horn's cell phone endzone celebration
Most Improved- Juwan Howard
DRIFTAWAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005   #9
swisher
Old School

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFTAWAY
This was in 03 if i remember correctly, couldn't find a picture, but it was David Carr/Steve Mckinney's impersonation of Joe Horn's cell phone endzone celebration

That was classic. I've never seen a picture of it so I pulled some screen caps from my tape of the game:

Dec 21, 2003 vs Titans

Old 06-08-2005   #10
TigerBait
Veteran

Haha. And then the NFL slapped Carr with a "throat slashing" fine, if im correct.
TigerBait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005   #11
TopTexanFan16
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerBait
Haha. And then the NFL slapped Carr with a "throat slashing" fine, if im correct.
man IF they gave Carr a fine for that y didnt TO get one for his impersonation of the dirty bird?
Old 06-08-2005   #12
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Steve Mcnair, wanting to retire after losing to us twice, winning two in a row for the first time (I guess that whole month of October because we won so many games in that month) The Battle Red unis against Tenn as a suprise for the fans and zeroing out Jville in Jville.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005   #13
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 32596 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

The Scoreboard Pointing > all
Old 06-08-2005   #14
TheTim5125
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TheTim5125

favorite moment... when wong knocked the lights out of brees literally
Old 06-08-2005   #15
JustBonee
Hall of Fame

My favorite moment of 2004 was Super Bowl weekend in downtown Houston. .. everyone in a party mood and meeting some of the 'greats' out on the town. Loved it all. Hope we get to experience that again soon!
JustBonee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005   #16
Dubble Trubble
Rookie

Sweeping the Titans

Now, the New Era begins.
Dubble Trubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005   #17
TopTexanFan16
Veteran

thats right.....thats my man im hopin he gets more playing time though.
Old 06-08-2005   #18
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 133685 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
The "Petey" Faggins party that the Bullpen got invited to:

This by far. What a moment. What a feeling. Made me wish I was there.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005   #19
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

The picture alone is an awesome sight.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005   #20
HardKnockTexan
All Pro

Rep Power: 28 HardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performer

Even though this was a play, I'd have to say it was one of my favorite 5 seconds of Texans football.
Jamie Sharpers tribecta against the Jags (If i remember correctly) Sack, forced fumble, fumble recovery and TD!!! god that was great.... followed by:
The first game every, when we went deeeeeep on the opening drive (I believe it was the first play) Carr connecting with Bradford...

That play did put a false impression of how we would run our offense however
HardKnockTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read