Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

When/where does the team arrive back in Houston?

76Texan

Hall of Fame
Best time to get autograph if you live near the airport or maybe just to shout at Kubiak. I bet he doesn't expect it, LOL

Say Watt

Hall of Fame
Best time to get autograph if you live near the airport or maybe just to shout at Kubiak. I bet he doesn't expect it, LOL
Is it really? I certainly won't be meeting them tonight, but I would be interested in doing this sometime. You can actually get autographs this way?

All I want is to meet JJ and Andre.

Showtime100

Got JJ?
Is it really? I certainly won't be meeting them tonight, but I would be interested in doing this sometime. You can actually get autographs this way?

If you plan to meet them in the future, the link above stay that way all year (at least). UAL 1831.

Say Watt

Hall of Fame
I could swear yesterday before the game they said that with a win we would be the first team to clinch a playoff spot?

IDEXAN

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
That itinerary surprised me because I thought that Texans' team flights always flew out of and into Hobby and not Bush ?

76Texan

Hall of Fame

Never done it before but fans had greeted the Texans as they arrived at their hotel in Baltimore .

I also read an article about how 10,000 Eagles fans actually were out on the Tarmac with rocks when the team came back after the huge loss to the Skins.

Obviously, they weren't there for autographs though .

76Texan

Hall of Fame
I was kidding; I think it was just a piece that some people wrote to show the uttermost displeasure of Eagles fans.

There was a real Nola TV piece about Saints fans greeting the team at the airport when they started off one season at 6-0

76Texan

Hall of Fame
Don't know if players would stop to sign autographs or not, but I just watch a video of Ravens fans greeting the team at the airport. Some players shook hands or slapped hands with fans that stood behind the ropes.