Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-22-2012   #1
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 282115 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default When/where does the team arrive back in Houston?

Anyone hear anything about fans meeting this 10-1 team when they arrive home?
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #2
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 9013 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: When/where does the team arrive back in Houston?

Nope, and why? Nothing is clinched yet
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #3
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

It goes by UAL 1831. Scheduled to arrive in Houston at 6:41 pm CST.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/U...200Z/KDTW/KIAH

Assume a delay, but you can track it as it gets closer.

My source, just so you'll know what I know if you head out to greet: http://discussions.flightaware.com/n...t5765-500.html
Old 11-22-2012   #4
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 282115 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
It goes by UAL 1831. Scheduled to arrive in Houston at 6:41 pm CST.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/U...200Z/KDTW/KIAH

Assume a delay, but you can track it as it gets closer.

My source, just so you'll know what I know if you head out to greet: http://discussions.flightaware.com/n...t5765-500.html
Thanks.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #5
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Best time to get autograph if you live near the airport or maybe just to shout at Kubiak. I bet he doesn't expect it, LOL
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #6
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 237178 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Let them get home to their families. It's Thanksgiving
Old 11-22-2012   #7
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Best time to get autograph if you live near the airport or maybe just to shout at Kubiak. I bet he doesn't expect it, LOL
Is it really? I certainly won't be meeting them tonight, but I would be interested in doing this sometime. You can actually get autographs this way?

All I want is to meet JJ and Andre.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-22-2012   #8
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
Is it really? I certainly won't be meeting them tonight, but I would be interested in doing this sometime. You can actually get autographs this way?

If you plan to meet them in the future, the link above stay that way all year (at least). UAL 1831.
Old 11-22-2012   #9
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17946 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Anyone hear anything about fans meeting this 10-1 team when they arrive home?
Why would anyone want to meet this avg. NFC team upon arrival?

j/k
lol about a bad thread on this topic.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #10
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
If this is true, I would love to meet them at the airport and get some quick autographs. That would be awesome.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #11
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: When/where does the team arrive back in Houston?

Has anyone actually thought through the above described actions?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #12
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Has anyone actually thought through the above described actions?
No. I haven't even clicked on the links or really even thought about it. Would be cool though.
Old 11-23-2012   #13
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11524 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaJokaa View Post
Nope, and why? Nothing is clinched yet
i think we have clinced a WC spot if not now then im pretty sure if we beat Tenn we will clinch the 5th seed at least
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012   #14
Say Watt
Site Contributor

I could swear yesterday before the game they said that with a win we would be the first team to clinch a playoff spot?
Old 11-23-2012   #15
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331336 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I could swear yesterday before the game they said that with a win we would be the first team to clinch a playoff spot?
There are two scenarios where we will clinch this weekend. Here is the thread about it.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96340
Old 11-23-2012   #16
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

That itinerary surprised me because I thought that Texans' team flights always flew out of and into Hobby and not Bush ?
IDEXAN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012   #17
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Never done it before but fans had greeted the Texans as they arrived at their hotel in Baltimore .

I also read an article about how 10,000 Eagles fans actually were out on the Tarmac with rocks when the team came back after the huge loss to the Skins.

Obviously, they weren't there for autographs though .
Old 11-23-2012   #18
76Texan
Hall of Fame

I was kidding; I think it was just a piece that some people wrote to show the uttermost displeasure of Eagles fans.

There was a real Nola TV piece about Saints fans greeting the team at the airport when they started off one season at 6-0
Old 11-23-2012   #19
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Don't know if players would stop to sign autographs or not, but I just watch a video of Ravens fans greeting the team at the airport. Some players shook hands or slapped hands with fans that stood behind the ropes.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read