Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2012   #1161
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Detroit Lions. 11:30. 11/22. **Official Thanksgiving Day Thread*

Iam so sick of these games the texans made my blood pressure up so high but man was it worth it IDK
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #1162
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22304 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Detroit Lions. 11:30. 11/22. **Official Thanksgiving Day Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman16 View Post
Barely.

Also threw a pick, and one that should've been a pick at our own 5 against one of the absolute worst pass defenses in the league. Don't sugarcoat it, Schaub was awful and we won in spite of him. But a win is a win.
Damn, you really don't understand football, whatsoever.
stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #1163
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 225351 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
there was that WIDE open pass to Kevin Walter he absolutely blew.
Yes Walter did blow that play. He failed to stop as he was supposed to right in the spot Schaub threw the ball.

It was explained by the commentators but it was obvious as well. Schaub jumped Walter's ass for not stopping. That was not a mis-thrown ball - it was a miscommunication.
Old 11-22-2012   #1164
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10234 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Its nice to see us at 10-1 in the standings. But I feel like I have to catch my breath after games like this.
I had a t-shirt over my head the last couple of minutes... wife says I'm not enjoying the game... no kidding!!
Old 11-22-2012   #1165
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10234 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Yes Walter did blow that play. He failed to stop as he was supposed to right in the spot Schaub threw the ball.

It was explained by the commentators but it was obvious as well. Schaub jumped Walter's ass for not stopping. That was not a mis-thrown ball - it was a miscommunication.
Two incompletions for both Walter & Owens, game could have been shut down earlier.

Hopefully we'll come back refreshed in 10 days and be back on track... Hopefully...
Old 11-22-2012   #1166
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
Iam so sick of these games the texans made my blood pressure up so high but man was it worth it IDK
This makes the season even more memorable, Norg.
You're young. Have some fun LOL
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #1167
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 41858 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

My family is eating dinner and I'm pacing behind the table watching the game. Everyone knew not to bother to ask me so sit until it was over. And they groaned both times the FG's were missed. After we got the win, I shut off the TV and finally got to eat, while they were cleaning up.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-22-2012   #1168
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 116198 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

For those of you who wanted to see if our offense could come from behind... this is two weeks in a row they've answered that question.
I hope y'all are happy...
but....

Eee-Fracckin-Nuff already!

Let's go back to getting a big lead in the first half and having "boring ole Kubiak" go "turtle" and run out the clock in the second half for the win.

Please.
Old 11-22-2012   #1169
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39734 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
Watt saved the game.. 2 key sacks that moved them out of range.. Ruud punched out a ball that forced a punt..

Oh yeah. Oh yeah.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #1170
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 53447 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected

After overtime started my wife went out to the backyard cleaned the pool, watered the plants and messed around Bc he said I was too much to deal with
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #1171
Malloy
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
For those of you who wanted to see if our offense could come from behind... this is two weeks in a row they've answered that question.
but....

Let's go back to getting a big lead in the first half and having "boring ole Kubiak" go "turtle" and run out the clock in the second half for the win.

Please.
Honestly I have faith in their ability to do so, I REALLY don't need them to prove it week in and week out!
Old 11-22-2012   #1172
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 85740 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

We need some guys to get healthy this week. I'm looking at you Tate, Cody, and JoJo. I still think Martin is a gamer. Needs more touches outside of STs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #1173
Malloy
Site Contributor

Dobbins was inactive too right, did not notice him ?
Old 11-22-2012   #1174
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
After overtime started my wife went out to the backyard cleaned the pool, watered the plants and messed around Bc he said I was too much to deal with
That's cool, not that there's anything wrong with that.
Old 11-22-2012   #1175
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 156181 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
but....

Please.
Absofrickinlutely. MSR

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #1176
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 16963 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
but....

Please.
Agree. With my age, I would like for the Texans to have a big lead. PLEASE!!! My heart, my heart........
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #1177
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 7520 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

Andre Johnson has 461 Rec yds in his past 2 games, most in NFL history in back-to-back games. #HappyDreDay
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #1178
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 16898 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
That's cool, not that there's anything wrong with that.
Beat me to it!
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #1179
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloy View Post
Honestly I have faith in their ability to do so, I REALLY don't need them to prove it week in and week out!
I don't mind it one way or another. There's a thing called excit-o-meter something like that on NFL.com

Nationally, people ranked our game against the Bears a bore; they love the Jags game. I'm pretty sure we will be rated high again this week.

More people will identify with the Texans after this week.
It's good for us, really, the more people talk about us.

Good Show, good PR
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012   #1180
ThaJokaa
True Texans Fan

Rep Power: 7520 ThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respectedThaJokaa is a quality contributor and well respected

Time for turkey! Cut me a slice OD
ThaJokaa is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read