Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Jacksonville Jaguars' Blaine Gabbert placed on injured reserve

Fili

Rookie

LikeMike

Veteran
Well I hate injuries - hope he gets well soon. That being said I think the Jags are better of with him in the bench - he doesn't seem to have the mental make up of a NFL QB. I could very well see him released next off season and the Jags selecting another QB with their first pick. Maybe Gabbert can have a fresh start somewhere else - but I have a hard time believing it...

El Tejano

Hall of Fame
Jville's Schedule:

vs. Tenn
@ Buffalo
vs NYJ
@Miami
vs New England
@ Tenn

I'm hoping they win the bolded games.

IDEXAN

Hall of Fame
Contributor's Club
Jville's Schedule:

vs. Tenn
@ Buffalo
vs NYJ
@Miami
vs New England
@ Tenn

They've got a game with NE in their place, huh ? Maybe Henne will have the same kind of game then that he had against us Sunday ? Hope so !

Why not hope they win out? I know I do! Not that they will, they'll probably win one more game but I'd rather them win the rest and get a worse draft pick to waste.

Thorn

Dirty Old Man
Jville's Schedule:

vs. Tenn
@ Buffalo
vs NYJ
@Miami
vs New England
@ Tenn

At this point, if they can just manage to beat the Patsies I'd be happy as hell. The rest of 'em don't count if you're looking at home field advantage in the playoffs.

thunderkyss

Just win baby!!!
Staff member
Contributor's Club
I dunno .... not sure I'm buying he's that injured. :hmmm:
It's much easier to put your first round pick on IR than it is to bench him. Easier to explain to your fans...

what am I talking about, this is the Jags.

Norg

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
vs. Tenn-L
@ Buffalo-L
vs NYJ-L TEBOW TIME
@Miami-L
vs New England-L
@ Tenn-L

THey got NUmber 1 seed locked and NEW QB man our Divison is going to have young stud QB's

TexanSam

Hall of Fame
vs. Tenn-L
@ Buffalo-L
vs NYJ-L TEBOW TIME
@Miami-L
vs New England-L
@ Tenn-L

THey got NUmber 1 seed locked and NEW QB man our Divison is going to have young stud QB's
I dunno... Are there any real franchise qb's in this year's draft?

Cjeremy635

Overtraining
The consensus I've seen so far is...NO. Certainly none pegged as a #1 over all.
That's what I was going to say. Not the year to have a crappy record, get a great pick, and need to draft ANOTHER QB high in the draft. Sucks to be them. Can't say I'm sad though.