Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 11-14-2012   #1
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected
Default BEEF WEEK - part duh!

I'm back, with nothing to run, smack wise. It's a new low for the franchise, so a lot of work is going to have to be done...clean the house and start all over again. It's bad, when all you ask for, is to be competive in a football game! The Texans look great and should have a nice day destroying the Jags Sunday. What can I say? The broom is going to sweep again this season. Let Sunday's beating happen and no injuries to both teams. I hope, I can watch the whole game? I hope some how the Jags play like a team and actually try. I will be pulling for the Texans in the post season. Looks like the AFC goes through Houston. Texan fans enjoy this season and the excitment of having a really great football team. I'm ready for the draft already! Go Jags..teal kool aid and all!
mootini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012   #2
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BEEF WEEK - part duh!

You should be thanking us for helping you secure the top pick in the draft!
Old 11-14-2012   #3
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Rep Power: 5440 mootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respectedmootini is a quality contributor and well respected

Hell yeah! I'm all in...decline for Kline!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
You should be thanking us for helping you secure the top pick in the draft!
Old 11-14-2012   #4
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 64171 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

With the first pick in the 2013 draft the Los Angeles Jaguars pick....

Good luck in Sunday's game. And by luck I mean I hope you have no more injuries and lose by less than 50.

And from our 2-14 season, we feel your pain.

Posted using Tapatalk from my phone. May contain errors.
Old 11-14-2012   #5
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102895 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

You think the Jags would really end the Gabbert experiment after only 2 seasons? I was hoping they'd hang onto him for a couple of more years. Thought the Jags could use a long snapper or a good ST gunner with their #1 overall pick in April.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012   #6
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 50924 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ROUT WEEK - part duh!

This year has generated the weakest smack from Texans opponents ever - NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT. You realize that the Mods will change your thread title - although there won't be any tarps this week.
Old 11-14-2012   #7
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

It's going to be ugly Sunday...is there a mercy rule? At this point, I want to be 1-15! The Jags every season have the most on the IR, so it's a given.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post
With the first pick in the 2013 draft the Los Angeles Jaguars pick....

Good luck in Sunday's game. And by luck I mean I hope you have no more injuries and lose by less than 50.

And from our 2-14 season, we feel your pain.

Posted using Tapatalk from my phone. May contain errors.
Sponsored links
Old 11-14-2012   #8
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Why not, when you have a lot of ANGER time? I'm all in!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
You think the Jags would really end the Gabbert experiment after only 2 seasons? I was hoping they'd hang onto him for a couple of more years. Thought the Jags could use a long snapper or a good ST gunner with their #1 overall pick in April.
Old 11-14-2012   #9
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102895 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Why not, when you have a lot of ANGER time? I'm all in!
I hear that, he's a beastly punter.

But seriously, you think the Jags will be looking for a new QB? After spending a 1st and 2nd to take him I think they have to stick with him a little longer than 2 seasons. Not because I think he'll improve because he's just terrible but you've made your bed so you kind of have to lay in it.
Old 11-14-2012   #10
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Default Re: ROUT WEEK - part duh!

I always expect those Mods to change the title! LOL As for the weak smack, here's all I got...Hope the Jags will beat the point spread! Time to see the Vet and put this cat to sleep! I want no wins, lose with pride!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
This year has generated the weakest smack from Texans opponents ever - NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT. You realize that the Mods will change your thread title - although there won't be any tarps this week.
Old 11-14-2012   #11
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Hell no!!! Plain Garbage is done! For him to keep his job, he would have to light it up this season. We will get a new GM/coach/staff/QB for 2013. A new start, new era.

Quote:
I hear that, he's a beastly punter.

But seriously, you think the Jags will be looking for a new QB? After spending a 1st and 2nd to take him I think they have to stick with him a little longer than 2 seasons. Not because I think he'll improve because he's just terrible but you've made your bed so you kind of have to lay in it.
Old 11-14-2012   #12
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 387845 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

How has J-ville received the new owner, Khan? Like, dislike, too early to tell?
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012   #13
gwallaia

Rep Power: 88694 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

This is a Trap game not a Tarp game. Texans better be focused and ready. The Jags played the Packers competitively in Green Bay.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012   #14
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Khan is better than Weaver. He wants to build the team into a contender. He did a lot for the facilities and fans this past pre-saeson. Started the Jag caravan to all the other side communities/citys to generate new fans/ticket sales. Re-vamped the players locker room, one of the best in the NFL. Has invested in the the staudium upgrades/experiences/sound system. The only thing that takes me back is the giddy khan of playing London for the next 4 years. Is this team set to be this bad, so when the team is moved, it won't sting so much? So far, I like Khan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
How has J-ville received the new owner, Khan? Like, dislike, too early to tell?
Old 11-14-2012   #15
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

I wish, I was this positive on the Jags! Still the Packers won. The Packers 2ndary was riddled w/injuries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
This is a Trap game not a Tarp game. Texans better be focused and ready. The Jags played the Packers competitively in Green Bay.
Old 11-14-2012   #16
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by mootini View Post
Hell no!!! Plain Garbage is done! For him to keep his job, he would have to light it up this season. We will get a new GM/coach/staff/QB for 2013. A new start, new era.
Well I hope the new regime decides to let him work it out in JVille only because he is awful but it'd guarantee us 2 wins every year for the next couple at least.

Pretty bad time to try to get a new franchise QB in the draft, none of the QB's look like #1 overall worthy to me. But good luck to you, of all the teams in our division I hate the Jags the least.
Old 11-14-2012   #17
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Still don't know why they don't trade for Tebow. At this point, what can it hurt?
At least get some butts in the seats.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012   #18
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

The good news... The Jags will get an extra win this year based on the power of Khan's mustache alone.

The bad news... They already got that win
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012   #19
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

I think Kline is the best QB coming out this draft. He looks NFL ready, while Geno Smith and Barkley look like projects. Gabby was a project and after 2 years, time to move on. Gabby only has 5 wins, and only one 300 yard passing game. Agree, for the Texans, only team in the Division I respect/like. That's why, I'm rooting for you guys for the SB. Houston deserves a SB, considering the Oilers history, the losing/moving of the Oilers and then the 10 year struggle to become a strong/winning team. It's your time!

Quote:
Well I hope the new regime decides to let him work it out in JVille only because he is awful but it'd guarantee us 2 wins every year for the next couple at least.

Pretty bad time to try to get a new franchise QB in the draft, none of the QB's look like #1 overall worthy to me. But good luck to you, of all the teams in our division I hate the Jags the least.
Old 11-14-2012   #20
mootini
1stdown!!!!!

Khan we do it? At this point, time to lose, lose and lose for the 1st pick. That stash is magical! LOL At least we did go 0-16! golf clap..quitely..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
The good news... The Jags will get an extra win this year based on the power of Khan's mustache alone.

The bad news... They already got that win

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read