Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Jaguars Q&A/Texans Preview

Texans_Chick

Utopian Dreamer
Jaguars Q&A with Alfie Crow, photoshop mischief, plus stats of the week

Contains all your need to knows for the game. Alfie writes for Big Cat Country, a SBN blog that is one of their good ones.

Also has my thoughts, traditional/advanced stats for the game.

And I've gotten better at very fast, silly photoshops:

Gary-Kubiak-Is-Kooblander-e1353087442317.jpg

Put that together when the Texans were asking on Twitter to come up with Texans mashups with movie titles.

Blue Steel, y'all.

Ouch, truly sucks to be Jaguarfan.
Jaguars: Points (32nd), Yards (32nd) Pass offense (31st), Rush offense (30th). Defense (30th), Pass defense (23rd), Rush defense (29th).

Football Outsiders Efficiency Ratings, Week 10 (Considers per play situation compared to league average factoring in opponent–more than just total yards in conventional stats. More info at FO FAQs page)

Jaguars: Overall (32nd), Offense (31st), Pass offense (31st), Rush offense (29th). Defense (27th), Pass defense (25th), Rush defense (30th) , Special Teams (22nd)

What's the best way to crush the Jaguars?

That's a pretty cruel question, Steph. LOL!

I actually ask that question a lot. It is interesting to see how an outsider fan view compares to the actual game plan each week. Sometimes its the same, sometimes different.

But yeah, it's uh direct.

I actually ask that question a lot. It is interesting to see how an outsider fan view compares to the actual game plan each week. Sometimes its the same, sometimes different.

But yeah, it's uh direct.

I'd like for you to ask Kubiak that question.
It will be interesting to see his reaction,
icon10.gif

Back