Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-11-2012   #1
coltfan123
Veteran

Rep Power: 2845 coltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default afc south

Hello colts fan here (I come in peace) just wondering what you guys feel about colts one game behind you (pending bears game). Texans fans at all worried colts could threaten division?

anyways im rooting for texans to beat the bears..and a no injury game.
coltfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #2
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: afc south

I am not terribly worried, as in the last 3 weeks our 2 teams play twice, and I like the Texans match-up vs the Colts. I think we sweep you guys. That said, you have had an impressive turn around. I dont look forward to playing Luck for the next 15 years.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #3
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

The Colts have been the surprise of the season.

In fact, I am thinking they could get a wild card spot. I'm not too worried, I feel like they will have a let down.

I will say this though, just because they're having a great season now, doesn't mean they will have one next season. We will have to see how everything plays out.

Mallet: The Texas Hammer!
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #4
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

IND will get a test next week @ NE
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #5
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Not worried for this year, I think we sweep you guys too.

As someone else said playing Luck for the next 15 is more concerning. It will all depend on what the Colts Front Office can build around Luck and if Pagano/Arians can actually coach once they can't trade on emotion.
Old 11-11-2012   #6
coltfan123
Veteran

Rep Power: 2845 coltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respectedcoltfan123 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
IND will get a test next week @ NE
Im not as worried about the patriots as i thought id be, buffalo dam near beat them.last week felt you guys were flat agaisnt bills. But after seeing this game got to say Texans defense looks very scary.
Old 11-11-2012   #7
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 377943 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

We've got bigger fish to fry than the Colts, atm.

Come back in a month.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-11-2012   #8
welsh texan
Lest we forget

Rep Power: 23870 welsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Just think our team will take care of business while the Colts are on a good run and playing above themselves - they've got games that they'll lose before it comes to the 2 end of season matchups.

Think Tennessee were in a similar position around this stage last season weren't they. They dared to dream, look at them now.
We will remember them.
welsh texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #9
BullBlitz
Section 331

Rep Power: 5860 BullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respectedBullBlitz is a quality contributor and well respected

The Colts are playing with a purpose, a lot of heart, and are getting a little better and more confident every week. They beat the Packers at home, so I wouldn't count them out against anyone when playing in Indy. I think that the Texans' last 4 games (Patriots away, Colts here, Vikings here and Colts away) will be a factor in their playoff seeding.
BullBlitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #10
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

I think we'll loose one game against the Colts because we'll have home field wrapped up. :-)
Old 11-11-2012   #11
coltfan123
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
The Colts are playing with a purpose, a lot of heart, and are getting a little better and more confident every week. They beat the Packers at home, so I wouldn't count them out against anyone when playing in Indy. I think that the Texans' last 4 games (Patriots away, Colts here, Vikings here and Colts away) will be a factor in their playoff seeding.
Cancer does that to people
Old 11-11-2012   #12
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
I think we'll loose one game against the Colts because we'll have home field wrapped up. :-)
Colts better hope so. The last game may be what puts them in a wildcard.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #13
ItsMyFault
It's on me.

Rep Power: 488 ItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respectedItsMyFault is a quality contributor and well respected

Not worried at all about the Colts.
Old 11-11-2012   #14
coltfan123
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stemp View Post
Colts better hope so. The last game may be what puts them in a wildcard.
Texans not out of the clear yet thou, still got some tough games ahead of them, could come down to last game.
Old 11-11-2012   #15
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by coltfan123 View Post
Hello colts fan here (I come in peace) just wondering what you guys feel about colts one game behind you (pending bears game). Texans fans at all worried colts could threaten division?

anyways im rooting for texans to beat the bears..and a no injury game.
I'm not too worried right now. Indy will be @NE next week while Houston will be at home against Jacksonville. If Houston only has a one game lead after Thanksgiving I'll revisit this discussion, though.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #16
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 311116 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

I think we'll be 5-1 in the division, that one loss to the Colts, last game at their place. We'll still win the division though.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #17
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

Anything can happen but will likely happen is that Indy lose:
@NE
vs Buffalo
@Detroit
@Houston
And may even lose to TN, but I'll count that game as a win for now

Texans will likely lose:
@NE
and one or two other games.

Houston will be 13-2 or maybe 12-3 going into the final game.
If Houston has homefield sewn up, they likely rest their starters and Indy may backdoor into a wildcard spot.

If not, Houston likely beats the Colts and is the only AFC South team to make the playoffs.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #18
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 31996 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Schedule maker did the Colts a favor by putting the Texans games in the last three weeks, otherwise you can bet they would have another loss at this point. But I echo everyone's thoughts on playing Luck in the future, could one franchise literally get any "luckier"?
Old 11-11-2012   #19
Lucky

Rep Power: 207841 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

I think the Colts have a good shot at the #6 seed. They've got at least a 2 game lead with a tiebreak advantage over the Jets, Phins, and Titans. For Luck to get a taste of playoff experience as a rookie would be a huge boost to his development.
Old 11-11-2012   #20
Titans Sux 72
Veteran

Rep Power: 1720 Titans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respectedTitans Sux 72 is a quality contributor and well respected

I think Luck is the real deal and your defense is pretty strong. I also feel the Colts are riding the Pagano wave. Pure emotion and heart. Just like the Raiders when they beat the Texans last year a day after Al died.

I just love the fact that y'all have rebuilt in 1/2 a year and lapped the titans.
Titans Sux 72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read