Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Tide Contest, You can help Texans charities, win SB Tix

Texans_Chick

Utopian Dreamer
I don't find out if I win the SB tix until around Thanksgiving from the Procter & Gamble contest.

But there's another contest that can help Texans Charities and get you SB tix:

Here's the details I got from a press release email:

Tide Show Us Your Colors Program

As part of its sponsorship of the NFL, Tide has launched an online photo campaign called “Show Us Your Colors,” which will give one lucky fan the chance to win a trip for two to Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans. “Show Us Your Colors” will be a continuation of the brand’s season-long celebration of the undying pride and passion that football fans have for their teams, helping them to share just how much their colors mean to them.

The “Show Us Your Colors” sweepstakes elicits a friendly competition amongst teams to determine which fans have the most pride for their colors. Tide and all 32 NFL teams are encouraging their fans to share photos of themselves and their friends/family showing their team spirit on the Tide Facebook page and Tide website. All of the uploaded pictures are sorted into galleries that are viewable by team, and the team whose fans uploaded the most pictures will receive a $15,000 donation to the charity of their choice. Everyone who participates in the “Show Us Your Colors” sweepstakes will also be automatically entered for a chance to win a trip for two to Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans. The contest ends on November 30.

I already uploaded my picture on the site. It takes a few seconds.

The Texans aren't in the top 10 yet, but it would take us about 3 seconds. 1st place are the Steelers with 332 photos.

You have to be on Facebook to participate in this. I'm rocking my red suede jacket. There's not a huge number of participants overall, so it may have higher odds than just the SB lottery, and cheaper too.

Facebook Link: Tide Show Us Your Colors

LAST DAY FOR CONTEST IS TOMORROW, BEING FRIDAY!!!

I want a Texans fan to win. If you are on Facebook, it is easy, and you just download a picture. It doesn't even have to be a good one because they aren't judging on style. It is a random picture.

Oh, and here is a very random interview I did with Nick Lachey about the contest. I invited him to tailgate because Texans are neighborly that way.

So far, country singer Hayes Carll and the vampire rocker from Soulidium have tailgated with us. I'm guessing Nick Lachey was just being nice.

Back