Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-2012   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Post Jax Party

This is Sunday after the game. On Main St, about 20 mins north of Reliant. I'll have admission bracelets with me, so come see us if you want to check it out to celebrate 9-1!

Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Post Jax Party

EASY!!!!..... Easy, with the 9-1 talk. They play the games for a reason.

That said, given my ride accommodations, I may have to figure out taxi arrangements!
Old 11-12-2012   #3
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Did someone say taxi
Old 11-13-2012   #4
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Did someone say taxi
Isn't the taxi driver supposed to be sober??
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012   #5
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Cool Re: Post Jax Party

...not limited to Blue Crew.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 11-16-2012   #6
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 46308 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Did someone say taxi
You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me?....
Old 11-17-2012   #7
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Just a reminder bump...
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Sponsored links
Old 11-18-2012   #8
jjjezebel
ĦAy, caramba!

Section: Section 116, seats 15-17
Rep Power: 11835 jjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respectedjjjezebel is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be interested to know if - after that freakin' game - anyone actually went to this.
jjjezebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012   #9
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
I'll be interested to know if - after that freakin' game - anyone actually went to this.
I was thinking the same thing Katie! I was OUT like a light by 8pm. That game was a nerve racker for sure!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012   #10
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjezebel View Post
From our corner just me and Lindsay. it was actually a pretty cool event. Free beer, live bands, a bunch of food trucks.

We met Mike and Tracy from tailgating there, but they didn't have tickets to yesterday's game, so that doesn't count.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 11-19-2012   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn Ryan... We were actually considering making it out, but with the length of the game, the emotional roller-coaster (although it is documented that I knew we would win the game even after being down by 14) and the "after-game" tailgate w/ breakdown.... we were absolutely spent. Remember we're a bunch of old guys!!

Glad it was awesome, tho!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read