Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-13-2012   #41
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Unsportsmanlike Penalty on "The Bench" ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
If I had to guess I'd say Kollar.
We can rule him out....
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #42
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87860 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Unsportsmanlike Penalty on "The Bench" ?

If it was one of the coaches I'd have to blame Marciano only because I blame him for everything.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #43
welsh texan
Lest we forget

Rep Power: 22601 welsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I heard it was Shiloh Keo who filed Texas' petition for secession
We will remember them.
welsh texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #44
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 119106 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If I had to guess I'd say Kollar or Herring. Considering Kollar was being treated for a blood clot I reckon it was Herring.

I'm just basing it off my experiences during training camp. Those two cats are about as animated as any coaches I've seen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
We can rule him out....
Yessir
Old 11-13-2012   #45
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153344 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
Since Keo is a topic of conversation right now, he got baptized in my church a couple weeks ago. It was cool. I was basically the only person there who knew who he was when he got into the water.
So the son of the devil pig was baptised? There is still hope for some of you heathens after all.
Old 11-13-2012   #46
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
What did Wade do this time? We have to calm that fool down. Guy is a maniac!
So Wade told the Bears to suk it?

Can we get a photo shop?
Old 11-13-2012   #47
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Could be wroung, but I think Keo was the cop-turned-bad in Another 48 Hrs.

Old 11-13-2012   #48
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 248395 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Could be wroung, but I think Keo was the cop-turned-bad in Another 48 Hrs.

oooooh I hate that guy.
Old 11-13-2012   #49
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 222777 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentassassin View Post
Heard Kubiak on the radio say it was one of the coaches. He wouldn't mention who though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansBlood View Post
Heard this also on the way home yesterday, he said "let's just say one of the coaches got to excited".
I'll bet it was Wade...
Look how out of control he is in this photo...

Dude's an absolute Madman I tells ya!!
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #50
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs down Re: Unsportsmanlike Penalty on "The Bench" ?

Maybe players came out on the field after being warned not too. Did not understand penalty myself....but then you see something new all the time......go figure......
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012   #51
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
What was really BS about that was later in the game you see the ref yelling at the CHI bench over and over to get back...I mean gave them like 5+ warnings and no flag...... Yet Texans were quick to be penalized. Not saying there was bias but at least be level and even with it...Bears should have been penalized on their bench too.
Yeah, I screamed about that one myself. At least it never affected the end result and like you, I don't see that as biased, just let's even it out a little when you see a team get flagged for a bench foul then later see the other team doing the same, or close to it.

I also saw one of their players getting helped up by a ref. Again, and as you said, I don't see how one can call that a sign of bias on the refs part, but in this case I see it as a habit referees should shy away from. It just isn't a ref's place to help a player up off the ground.
Old 11-13-2012   #52
Fred
All Pro

Rep Power: 33010 Fred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respectedFred is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If I had to guess I'd say Kollar ...
Kollar gets nailed for an Unsportsmanlike while he is in the hospital! The most awesome coach in history!!! The biggest bad *ss of all time!!!
Old 11-13-2012   #53
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Kollar gets nailed for an Unsportsmanlike while he is in the hospital! The most awesome coach in history!!! The biggest bad *ss of all time!!!
Yeahhhh, his got flag for watching a young nurse's *ss and a little touching. You are still young Koller, you can do it!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012   #54
KEO
TEXANS BABY!!!!

Section: 122 C
Rep Power: 0 KEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respectedKEO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to KEO

It wasn't me, oh wait, you mean the other Keo
Old 11-15-2012   #55
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 13071 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I'll bet it was Wade...
Look how out of control he is in this photo...

Dude's an absolute Madman I tells ya!!
He should be banned from the sport. We don't need troublemakers like him...!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read