Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-2012   #21
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83971 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Chicago Bears. 7:20. 11/11. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
If we win the turnover battle, we win this game. Oh, and we don't kick the ball anywhere close to Hester.
In 08 when we last beat them, Hester returned one punt for zero yard. DMan returned 6 kick-offs for 167 yards but he's with us now.

But yeah, I hope we kick away from Hester as much as possible.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #22
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Chicago Bears. 7:20. 11/11. **Official GameDay Thread**

I predict our D rattles them, Jjo and Kjax both get a pick. 24-14 Texans.
Old 11-11-2012   #23
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 91895 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

My wife washed and left my Andre Johnson jersey in the washing machine. She knows in order for the Texans to win I gotta have on my jersey all day. She, being a Bears fan tried to sabotage us today. However, in the end, I put on this wet, wet, cold jersey and will now go grocery shopping in it.

I showed her.

GO TEXANS!

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #24
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 164570 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
My wife washed and left my Andre Johnson jersey in the washing machine. She knows in order for the Texans to win I gotta have on my jersey all day. She, being a Bears fan tried to sabotage us today. However, in the end, I put on this wet, wet, cold jersey and will now go grocery shopping in it.

I showed her.

GO TEXANS!
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #25
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 393216 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

-- Owen Daniels a True Game-Time Decision to Play Tonight --
Sun Nov 11, 2012 --
Quote:
ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Houston Texans TE Owen Daniels (back - questionable) is a true game-time decision to play tonight against the Bears. The team will work him out before the game and then make the decision on if he sits or plays.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #26
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 164570 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Wisconsin and Texas united!
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #27
Brewski
Rookie

Rep Power: 383 Brewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
My wife washed and left my Andre Johnson jersey in the washing machine. She knows in order for the Texans to win I gotta have on my jersey all day. She, being a Bears fan tried to sabotage us today. However, in the end, I put on this wet, wet, cold jersey and will now go grocery shopping in it. y to man up and take one for the team

I showed her.

GO TEXANS!
Way to man up and take one for the team
Brewski is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-11-2012   #28
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by DX-TEX View Post

Wisconsin and Texas united!
That's the most balanced I have ever seen that map. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #29
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

Hope Shayne Graham brings his A game.
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #30
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 177962 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I showed her.

GO TEXANS!
You, sir, are a true American hero.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5063 281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected281 is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans - 17

Bears - 13

-Ben Franklin
281 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #32
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
power outage screwed with my cable box and now I'm waiting for an update to be downloaded on my comcast box so the HD displays correctly. Yech.

In any case, Go Texans!!!!

I'm having problems with Comcast also. Oddly enough, the only channel I can get is channel 12. Hope my luck holds out. All the rest, HD, movie channels, reg channels, ALL are messed up. Lot of interference! I've been so ticked!! I've talked to them FIVE times, they've rebooted THREE times, and refuse to send someone out till Wed. Channel 12 goes out before, or during, the game, I'm gonna be one unhappy customer, and won't be responsible for my actions!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #33
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I'm having problems with Comcast also. Oddly enough, the only channel I can get is channel 12. Hope my luck holds out. All the rest, HD, movie channels, reg channels, ALL are messed up. Lot of interference! I've been so ticked!! I've talked to them FIVE times, they've rebooted THREE times, and refuse to send someone out till Wed. Channel 12 goes out before, or during, the game, I'm gonna be one unhappy customer, and won't be responsible for my actions!
If your comcast goes out, you could always watch the game online. I think NBC offers live streaming of SNF on their website.

If not, go to Firstrow.eu

Mallet: The Texas Hammer!
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #34
Brewski
Rookie

Rep Power: 383 Brewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respectedBrewski is a quality contributor and well respected

Will kickoff get here already. I'm ready for my texans to get it done.
Brewski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #35
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 318355 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
They sent some kind of reset to my box from *wherever*, then I reset the box by pulling the power cord out the back, waiting a minute, then plugging it back in. I was getting all my channels, it's just the HD channels weren't in HD. My problem actually started yesterday when I had a power outage in my apartment, so I wasn't having a "service interuption" which is what it sounds like you are having. Good luck to you.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #36
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

All I have to say is **** Comcast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #37
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

This game should be one of the best of the year. Go TEXANS!
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #38
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 11-11-2012   #39
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

Nick Scurfield ‏@NickScurfield
Sheets of rain coming in at Soldier Field right now. Gusts of wind making the goal posts shake. 68 degrees #Texans
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012   #40
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected

Hou 23 chi 16
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read