Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-04-2012   #21
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 107142 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: game notes

Gary said in post game that they try to be 50/50 with pass/run selection.

They were heavy on the passing in the first half and needed to get balance .
Well here
Quote:
(on having the defense helping out the slow-starting offense) “We were really out of whack at halftime.* I felt good about us throwing the ball and what they were doing to us, but we were heavy out of whack, we were heavy pass, and that was because of all the first-and-twenties.* I told the coaches at halftime, regardless, we are going to get back to 50/50.* We’re going to run the ball and give ourselves a chance to play defense and we did that. And 80 (WR Andre Johnson) stepped up and made some big, big plays for us today. But we got back to balance and I think that was the key to us winning.”
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012   #22
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanprincess View Post
Things are good right now, but today's offense is not a Super Bowl winner. The play calling will have to be a lot better and Kubiak will need to get out of his conservative comfort zone for the Texans to have even a chance to win. As a fan, it would make me very happy if he would at least demonstrate that he can make the uncomfortable call from time to time.
2nd in NFL in scoring offense
4th in NFL in 3rd down %
4th in NFL in Touchdowns scored
6th in NFL in rushing offense
9th in NFL in total yards per game

Those are five very important offensive categories. Now everyone knows that stats dont tell the whole story so lets revert to the record...oh yeah, we're 7-1.

Just because YOU dont think the coach does a good job doesnt exactly mean he isnt doing a good job. The numbers are there. The wins are there. Not exactly sure what else you want from him?

Just a reminder...2nd in the NFL in scoring offense...
Old 11-04-2012   #23
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8734 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
It's "the turtle" when all three of the passes are thrown to a guy who's barely beyond the line of scrimmage which I thought I made clear. I said nothing about how he ended the game. There's a time when you certainly eat clock and smile. That was the end of this game. I'm just saying the issue was in doubt far too long (as it has often been during Gary's mostly .500 time here). I just don't like the way he calls games. Probably never will. Enjoying 7-1 like a good fan should but I know it's because of Wade's defense and not Gary's offense. Before Wade got here the O was inconsistent but talented and the D was broken. Wade's fixed the D but the O is still at times a mystery.

They come out like this against the Bears and it's going to be ugly next Sunday night.
We have a top 10 offense. We are one of the top scoring offenses in the league. We are leading the league in time of possession. We are 7 and 1. We have outscored our opponents by 100 points this year, that is number 1 in the league.

The facts don't agree with your general observations.
Old 11-04-2012   #24
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by utahmark View Post
We have a top 10 offense. We are one of the top scoring offenses in the league. We are leading the league in time of possession. We are 7 and 1. We have outscored our opponents by 100 points this year, that is number 1 in the league.

The facts don't agree with your general observations.
This.
Old 11-04-2012   #25
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 97190 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Gary said in post game that they try to be 50/50 with pass/run selection.

They were heavy on the passing in the first half and needed to get balance .
Well here
IMO, Kubiak knows exactly what he has in Schaub: an accurate, reliable passer who doesn't create a lot of plays in space but excels in making good reads and good decisions. Kubiak gameplans accordingly. Schaub may not be elite or as creative as some QB's, but he also doesn't make as many mistakes. Control the clock, win the turnover battle and don't commit a turnover to give the opponent a short field are the Texans keys to victory in every game. A balanced attack is the easiest way to achieve those goals.

I'll take Schaub throwing the ball away or taking a sack vs. a gunslinger that can throw 4 TD's or 4 INT's on any given Sunday. Again, the gameplans seem to reflect this.

Give Kubiak a QB like Elway and I think you'll see gameplans change accordingly.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012   #26
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
This is exactly what aggravates the ever loving ******* out of me with some of you.

What you are complaining about is exactly what every NFL head coach does. Every GODDAMN one of them. It's just stupid.

****ing fantasy football.
I see it somewhat the same way. Kubiak is never, ever going to please some of the folks on here because they've made up their minds they don't like him and thus, they don't, and never will. No matter what the hell he does. He obviously doesn't have a damn thing to do with them being 7 & 1. Its' ALL Wade and the D.

edit a bunch of rant

To the second bolded: X2 (at least

/rant

Nite all...

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012   #27
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandapuffTexan View Post
heres what i took from the game

1. our first round pick is very very good
2. Foster is becoming a non factor
3. bills fans are very obnoxious (still getting the beer stain out my shirt when they dumped beer on me)
4. I question wither kubiak can really take us to superbowl,way to conservative.. 2nd and 20 and they run it?
All I got from this is that you must be EMdiggy's brother or something.
Old 11-04-2012   #28
gwallaia

Rep Power: 73392 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Foster was sick today with the crud and he still rushed for 111 yards and a TD. He was a factor.

Geeez.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012   #29
Exascor
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35348 Exascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respectedExascor is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It's "the turtle" when all three of the passes are thrown to a guy who's barely beyond the line of scrimmage which I thought I made clear.
I was slightly off. I thought it was 3 incompletions but remembered that on 3rd down I thought they'd let time tick off and was surprised they went quickly to the line and ran the play.

1st down: Schaub was pressured, threw the ball 12 yards to OD. Incomplete.
2nd down: Schaub was pressured, threw the dump off 2 yards to OD. Complete.
3rd down: No one open. Forced ball to single-covered OD right at 1st down marker. Incomplete.

Not a turtle. Sorry. Kubiak calls the plays. Players have to make the plays. We are a great offensive when we can use the play action. We are an average offense in a 2 minute drill IMO. Blame that on whoever you want but I think Kubiak gets the best from the players he has-much like Phillips does.

What is sad is if the Texans get to the Superbowl and lose "See! Kubiak can't win it all!" will be the cry. If they get there and win " It's all because of Phillip's defense!" Even if they win 45 to 42 Kubiak won't get credit from many people. Erase the 2010 season and Kubiak has done pretty good considering the train wreck we had at D coordinators and the lack of a decent RB to make PA work well.
Old 11-04-2012   #30
wolf123
All Pro

Rep Power: 2802 wolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respectedwolf123 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
All I got from this is that you must be EMdiggy's brother or something.
wolf123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012   #31
texanprincess
Rookie

Section: 326
Rep Power: 0 texanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanprincess is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
2nd in NFL in scoring offense
4th in NFL in 3rd down %
4th in NFL in Touchdowns scored
6th in NFL in rushing offense
9th in NFL in total yards per game

Those are five very important offensive categories. Now everyone knows that stats dont tell the whole story so lets revert to the record...oh yeah, we're 7-1.

Just because YOU dont think the coach does a good job doesnt exactly mean he isnt doing a good job. The numbers are there. The wins are there. Not exactly sure what else you want from him?

Just a reminder...2nd in the NFL in scoring offense...

2slik--I never said Kubs wasn't doing a good job--I said today's offense wouldn't win a Super Bowl, and I stand by my statement...Kubiak will have to get out of his comfort zone to win a Super Bowl. If Kubiak is blinded by the numbers as you are, there's a good chance a championship will slip through his fingers.
texanprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012   #32
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 251959 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
This is exactly what aggravates the ever loving ******* out of me with some of you.

What you are complaining about is exactly what every NFL head coach does. Every GODDAMN one of them. It's just stupid.

****ing fantasy football.
Never played fantasy football once in my life. Decline to take part every time I'm asked.
Old 11-04-2012   #33
The Third Man
All Pro

Rep Power: 6350 The Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Third Man is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandapuffTexan View Post
yes once shaub gets use to the endzone hes good at running a few yards in for a td, what i was referring to was his yard per carry not use to seeing him get stuffed so much in the back field for a loss.
Watch more football, post less.
The Third Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012   #34
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 251959 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exascor View Post
I was slightly off. I thought it was 3 incompletions but remembered that on 3rd down I thought they'd let time tick off and was surprised they went quickly to the line and ran the play.

1st down: Schaub was pressured, threw the ball 12 yards to OD. Incomplete.
2nd down: Schaub was pressured, threw the dump off 2 yards to OD. Complete.
3rd down: No one open. Forced ball to single-covered OD right at 1st down marker. Incomplete.

Not a turtle. Sorry. Kubiak calls the plays. Players have to make the plays. We are a great offensive when we can use the play action. We are an average offense in a 2 minute drill IMO. Blame that on whoever you want but I think Kubiak gets the best from the players he has-much like Phillips does.

What is sad is if the Texans get to the Superbowl and lose "See! Kubiak can't win it all!" will be the cry. If they get there and win " It's all because of Phillip's defense!" Even if they win 45 to 42 Kubiak won't get credit from many people. Erase the 2010 season and Kubiak has done pretty good considering the train wreck we had at D coordinators and the lack of a decent RB to make PA work well.
Didn't record the game, not going to go to the trouble of finding it. I recall an uninspired possession that went much like this

1. 9-R.Lindell kicks 67 yards from BUF 35 to HOU -2. 82-K.Martin to HOU 26 for 28 yards (53-N.Bradham).
  2. 1-10-HOU 26 (1:36) (Shotgun) 8-M.Schaub pass incomplete short middle to 81-O.Daniels.
  3. 2-10-HOU 26 (1:30) (Shotgun) 8-M.Schaub pass short middle to 81-O.Daniels to HOU 29 for 3 yards (50-N.Barnett).
  4. 3-7-HOU 29 (1:10) (Shotgun) 8-M.Schaub pass incomplete short left to 81-O.Daniels (43-B.Scott).
  5. 4-7-HOU 29 (1:05) 5-D.Jones punts 58 yards to BUF 13, Center-46-J.Weeks. 21-L.McKelvin pushed ob at BUF 33 for 20 yards (21-B.McCain). (The punt hang time was 4.5 seconds.)
Gary gets the most out of the players he has. Sounds like a typical apologist for Gary to me but then Gary is a big part of picking the players he has so if he's making chicken salad with chicken **** then he's the one buying the chicken **** and again we're back to Gary.

If the Texans get to the Super Bowl I'll be thrilled. If they get there and Gary does something stupid it will be on display for the whole world to see and I'll *****. If we get there it will be because of Wade's defense as much if not more than Gary's offense. We saw what Gary's offense and Gary's defense got us and it was somewhere between 6-10 and 8-8. Gary picked those DC's so sure, he's going to get the blame for trotting a team out there with no cohesive defense for years. He should get the blame for that. He did it. Gary was driving the train. He's the one who wrecked it.

I hope it all works out. I wish our offense was more consistent and I'm glad our defense is so much better but as I said: I'm never going to like this coach or the way he calls games. He's been here for going on 7 years and I'm resigned to the fact that he's not going anywhere but the minute Wade decides to coach somewhere else or retire we're gonna be in trouble.
Old 11-05-2012   #35
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25709 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Didn't record the game, not going to go to the trouble of finding it. I recall an uninspired possession that went much like this

1. 9-R.Lindell kicks 67 yards from BUF 35 to HOU -2. 82-K.Martin to HOU 26 for 28 yards (53-N.Bradham).
  2. 1-10-HOU 26 (1:36) (Shotgun) 8-M.Schaub pass incomplete short middle to 81-O.Daniels.
  3. 2-10-HOU 26 (1:30) (Shotgun) 8-M.Schaub pass short middle to 81-O.Daniels to HOU 29 for 3 yards (50-N.Barnett).
  4. 3-7-HOU 29 (1:10) (Shotgun) 8-M.Schaub pass incomplete short left to 81-O.Daniels (43-B.Scott).
  5. 4-7-HOU 29 (1:05) 5-D.Jones punts 58 yards to BUF 13, Center-46-J.Weeks. 21-L.McKelvin pushed ob at BUF 33 for 20 yards (21-B.McCain). (The punt hang time was 4.5 seconds.)
Gary gets the most out of the players he has. Sounds like a typical apologist for Gary to me but then Gary is a big part of picking the players he has so if he's making chicken salad with chicken **** then he's the one buying the chicken **** and again we're back to Gary.

If the Texans get to the Super Bowl I'll be thrilled. If they get there and Gary does something stupid it will be on display for the whole world to see and I'll *****. If we get there it will be because of Wade's defense as much if not more than Gary's offense. We saw what Gary's offense and Gary's defense got us and it was somewhere between 6-10 and 8-8. Gary picked those DC's so sure, he's going to get the blame for trotting a team out there with no cohesive defense for years. He should get the blame for that. He did it. Gary was driving the train. He's the one who wrecked it.

I hope it all works out. I wish our offense was more consistent and I'm glad our defense is so much better but as I said: I'm never going to like this coach or the way he calls games. He's been here for going on 7 years and I'm resigned to the fact that he's not going anywhere but the minute Wade decides to coach somewhere else or retire we're gonna be in trouble.
You don't like Kubiak. I get it and I can respect that.

But we're freaking 7-1, no doubt the best team in the AFC.

He's obviously doing some stuff right.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012   #36
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 93152 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Kubiak will call whatever plays he sees fit to finish with more points than the opponent on any given Sunday.

He won't call plays to score as many points as possible on any given Sunday.

I perceive him as being happier protecting a solid lead, than pushing to get a big lead.

He is of the Milton Berle school.
Old 11-05-2012   #37
welsh texan
Lest we forget

Rep Power: 22601 welsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respectedwelsh texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll watch a team hold us under 20 points before I start worrying about our production on O.

Yeh, the Bills were still in the game for longer than they should have been, but at the same time, we didn't allow a single TD today and played a team with plenty of talent on D.

Talking about Schaub as a QB, I don't see a QB who is top 10 in terms of natural talent and physical tools, I see a guy who's been coached to the point where he almost always makes the right decision and rarely makes a poor read. That is on Kubiak who has made him what he is, there are plenty of Flynn's, Cassel's & Kolb's out there who've cost a fortune to take as a FA/trade off another team and who've proved exactly why they were only playing as backup.

I don't see anyone really standing up for Kubiak here, the one really black mark - his choice of Defensive coaching personnel, seems to have been taken out of his hands, and when you look at how he coaches up players on offense, you rarely see a player who doesn't eventually become really good. Sure, it can take a little while longer than we'd like, but when it comes time for them to start, they are usually ready.

I'll take what we've got right now tbh, it isn't perfect but it seems like we're in with a shot at a championship at long last.

Looking forward to next weeks game, Da Bears look a good team but they do have weak points that we can game plan against. I think we'll want to be one of the teams every season that sacks Jay Cutler to the point where he just turns awful.
We will remember them.
welsh texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012   #38
PandapuffTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 337 PandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedPandapuffTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

well its good thing I didnt go to the blue crew tailgating,some people on this forum come across as very rude. If read my profile i struggle with a mental illness, no im not the smartess at football or the high on common sense at time. But I dont deserve disrespect.. but since everyone is labeling me as a troll i will leave the forums,,i dont want the added stress of people ive never even met saying what i am when theve never met me and dont know what i deal with on a daily basis. take care texans fans..
PandapuffTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012   #39
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

See you later man, don't really want you to go but seems theres no stopping a train.

Hey yall take it easy with PandaPuffy

He has his right to his opinion
Old 11-05-2012   #40
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I was gonna throw a beer but my good side said no

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read