Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

First Texans game

Ive been to many nfl games when i lived in another state but this will be my first game going to reliant stadium. I would like to go early and check out the tailgating. Can someone explain how that works? does it cost any money to walk around the tailgating section?

yes..is that all you need? how much would it cost to buy bbq from tailgaters? sorry im new to this.

There are tailgates which are essentially only for those people and those which are open to anyone. Blue Crew is a classic example of the latter. The open ones are generally happy to share food. IMO it is best not to come across as a freeloader. Bring whatever drinks you want to have as you walk around and visit. Folks will offer up food. It's Texas. We cook too much and love to share it. Dude didn't spend 12 hours making three briskets all for himself.

i came across this

ragingbulltailgaters.com it looks like a good place to hang out before game

The Blue Crew is on the opposite end of the row from Raging Bull. We occupy the entire corner of that first row in Platinum, and LOTS of members of this board tailgate with us. Raging Bull is an AWESOME tailgate and wonderful fans, BUT, they are HUGE, and very crowded. If it gets to much for ya, just walk on down to the Blue Crew and we'll take care of ya. Just walk up to someone and tell them you would like to talk to someone from TexansTalk. JoeTexan has a pinata hanging from his truck, can't miss it. We're a very open, friendly bunch, so don't be shy!!

i heard it was suppose to rain tommarow, also is there a website that shows the map of the parking lot where blue crew be at?

parking-map.jpg

Northwest corner of the platinum lot which is in the northwest corner of the blue lot. Look just to the right of the N arrow on the map.

Then look for the guy on the right and the rest of the diehard wonderful people there:

texans.opm5-36194-mid.jpg

Last edited:
parking-map.jpg

Northwest corner of the platinum lot which is in the northwest corner of the blue lot. Look just to the right of the N arrow on the map.

Then look for the guy on the right and the rest of the diehard wonderful people there:

texans.opm5-36194-mid.jpg

Cool ill defiantly check it out. do you guys sell food?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bring some beer, and they will share.

If you meet up with Joe Texan and Texan Bill they will hook you up. The entire BLUE CREW were amazing to my wife and I. ALL OF THEM, so do not hesitate to hang out with them and don't forget to enjoy yourself!!!

If you meet up with Joe Texan and Texan Bill they will hook you up. The entire BLUE CREW were amazing to my wife and I. ALL OF THEM, so do not hesitate to hang out with them and don't forget to enjoy yourself!!!

I have tailgated with them several times, it is the only place I have tailgated.

well i stopped by the blue crew but everyone seemed to busy..it was getting close to kick off so we headed towards stadium and ran into raging bull tailgaters and had someone come up offering food. they seemed more sociable but we were short on time.

well i stopped by the blue crew but everyone seemed to busy..it was getting close to kick off so we headed towards stadium and ran into raging bull tailgaters and had someone come up offering food. they seemed more sociable but we were short on time.

I stopped by the Blue Crew and they were awesome!!!

They were the most friendly and accommodating group I've met in a long time!

You either went to a wannabe Blue Crew or walked up too near kickoff because these guys were nothing but great hosts.

Back