Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-01-2012   #1
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16635 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default AFC south dream team

If u could pick one player from each AFCS team Colts jags titans to come to the texans and be a starter who would yall pick (NO QB'S Allowed )

Colts -Anthony Castonzo T

Jags Paul Posluszny MLB

Tenn- Akeem Ayers OLB
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012   #2
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 130706 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC south dream team

I'll have to think about this one Norg.

The "starter" part is throwing me.

MJD is the first Jag player I would want, but you said starter.......

I'll revisit this after looking through their rosters.
Old 11-01-2012   #3
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 306681 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected

Colts - Andrew Luck. (sorry, I cheated.)
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012   #4
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 23832 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Reggie Wayne across from AJ would bring nightmares to defenses. No disrespect at all to K Dub though.
Old 11-01-2012   #5
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Reggie Wayne is tempting, but I would go with Dwight Freeney. He's already a monster pass rusher, but with our guys around him and Wade using him, he would be Godzilla! Plug him in at OLB instead of Reed and let him do his thing.

Steve Hutchinson from the Titans would be nice to plug in at RG.

MJD from the Jags would be nice, but don't really need him. I guess Mercedes Lewis could help out as a 2nd TE. We run a lot of 2 TE formations, so having him as another passing option would be nice.
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012   #6
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Reggie Wayne -Colts
Michael Roos (@RT) - Titans
Paul Posluszny - Jags
Old 11-01-2012   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Probably Pos as that is deepest positional need.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read