Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-29-2012   #1
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Bills Tailgate and what to do Saturday night?

Anything going on Saturday night before the Bills game, or anything worth getting out and doing around town?

I am coming into town Saturday afternoon, and looking for something to do. Doesn't have to be anything major, just wondering if there was anything cool to do around the Reliant area, as I am staying at the hotel across the street. Might just end up cabbing it over to happy hour at Pappasito's or something simple.

Sunday, I am looking to tailgate as much as possible, before and after the game as I am also staying Sunday night. Bringing my buddy who's originally from Buffalo, he's flying in Saturday. Hope to hit up both all my Yellow Lot friends and the Blue Crew. This may be my only home game this year.
Old 10-29-2012   #2
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 135371 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bills Tailgate and what to do Saturday night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Anything going on Saturday night before the Bills game, or anything worth getting out and doing around town?

I am coming into town Saturday afternoon, and looking for something to do. Doesn't have to be anything major, just wondering if there was anything cool to do around the Reliant area, as I am staying at the hotel across the street. Might just end up cabbing it over to happy hour at Pappasito's or something simple.

Sunday, I am looking to tailgate as much as possible, before and after the game as I am also staying Sunday night. Bringing my buddy who's originally from Buffalo, he's flying in Saturday. Hope to hit up both all my Yellow Lot friends and the Blue Crew. This may be my only home game this year.
We are traveling to Houston to see Benise in concert free at the Miller Outdoor theater on Saturday night.

Should be a blast!

I'm also tailgating on Sunday before the game.

Trying to think of a good name tag idea, so people can see DBCooper and know who I am.
Old 10-30-2012   #3
itsdotcom
Rookie

Default Re: Bills Tailgate and what to do Saturday night?

Hop the lightrail and catch some Rockets basketball(home opener)
itsdotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012   #4
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 62228 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsdotcom View Post
Hop the lightrail and catch some Rockets basketball(home opener)
Tickets might be Harden to get...

Posted using Tapatalk from my phone. May contain errors.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read