Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2012   #1
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I love the Texans but it looks looks like these mods are shutting me down

Whatever happens, it has always been nice to talk Texans football with all of you.

Enjoy the season, I think we will go far.

I don't think the mods are going to ban me, but who knows.
Some of them aren't shy!
Old 10-31-2012   #2
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I love the Texans but it looks looks like these mods are shutting me down

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Whatever happens, it has always been nice to talk Texans football with all of you.

Enjoy the season, I think we will go far.

I don't think the mods are going to ban me, but who knows.
Some of them aren't shy!

I'm no mod but I'd put you on timeout if I could just to help give you time to get over Lucky not responding to your PM. Honestly... quit acting like a drama queen and get back to talking football.
Old 10-31-2012   #3
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 379526 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I love the Texans but it looks looks like these mods are shutting me down

I'm on both sides of this, as a Moderator and a member.

I think it's best if you let it go and move forward. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't amount to much.

You know from my feedback that I appreciate your input here, 76T.
Old 10-31-2012   #4
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post

I'm no mod but I'd put you on timeout if I could just to help give you time to get over Lucky not responding to your PM. Honestly... quit acting like a drama queen and get back to talking football.
I did take a time out Bro
Old 10-31-2012   #5
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

So your solution to having a thread moved like a thousand other threads have been moved is to start yet another off-topic to the forum thread?

Wait, this one is about to get closed and moved as well since it has nothing to do with Texans' football.

Feel free to go above my head to Hookem or Vinny.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read