Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-22-2012   #1
SCOTTexans
Veteran

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default My Texans Man Cave...

I have been working on a Texans room addition onto my house for about a yr and a half. I figured some of you would like to see a room built strictly for everything Texans and i built it myself.... note it is still a work in progress any good suggestions out there....

http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/us...lters/library/

Last edited by SCOTTexans; 10-22-2012 at 09:52 PM.
SCOTTexans is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012   #2
SCOTTexans
Veteran

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My Texans Man Cave...

Well having trouble with pictures....
Old 10-22-2012   #3
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

You're trying to link the pictures through your gmail account. That's not going to work. Save them on your computer and upload them via Photobucket or Imageshack or some other online program.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012   #4
speedfreek
All Pro

Rep Power: 17901 speedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respectedspeedfreek is a quality contributor and well respected

Not at all, just give us your google password and we can see them..

TJ
speedfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012   #5
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 96950 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I know this is "Petey" Faggins, but .... WAY more representative of my man cave.... My personal spot is called Reliant Stadium!!!!
Old 10-22-2012   #6
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for your Facebook password! You are now in an open relationship and interested in men!
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012   #7
SCOTTexans
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Thanks for your Facebook password! You are now in an open relationship and interested in men!
Well i guess now that i am... U interested?
Sponsored links
Old 10-22-2012   #8
SCOTTexans
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

I know this is "Petey" Faggins, but .... WAY more representative of my man cave.... My personal spot is called Reliant Stadium!!!!
Well when you cant be there everyday, this is a close second
Old 10-22-2012   #9
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15515 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected

Cool, now get some cheerleader posters up
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012   #10
SCOTTexans
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS4MARIO View Post
Cool, now get some cheerleader posters up
I wish i knew some one who owns a bar. I want a stadium seating wall mural or maybe some Fat Heads.... haven't decided yet
Old 10-22-2012   #11
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 61846 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

And Kylie Wong,Marlon McCree,Dunta, and Sharper. I do not miss those days!

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
WINTERFELL - BECAUSE STANNIS PUSHED IT
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012   #12
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69969 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTTexans View Post
I have been working on a Texans room addition onto my house for about a yr and a half. I figured some of you would like to see a room built strictly for everything Texans and i built it myself.... note it is still a work in progress any good suggestions out there....

Looks nice. May I suggest this:

Available here:http://www.ozonebilliards.com/nflbiclhote.html

I will send picks of my man cave when it is done. I don't have enough room for a pool table so I get a poker table.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012   #13
rolyat93
Veteran

Rep Power: 2303 rolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respectedrolyat93 is a quality contributor and well respected

Shiner Bock, I like the cut of your jib.

Is this me?
rolyat93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012   #14
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I wish i knew some one who owns a bar. I want a stadium seating wall mural or maybe some Fat Heads.... haven't decided yet
I would advise against a Fat Head, they're expensive. I used a projector, per a Texans Talk tip, on my man cave and it cost me less than 20 bucks to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
Old 10-22-2012   #15
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 46441 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected

Where did you get the light over the pool table? That thing is money. Are you building the bar yourself?
Old 10-23-2012   #16
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 69969 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I would advise against a Fat Head, they're expensive. I used a projector, per a Texans Talk tip, on my man cave and it cost me less than 20 bucks to do.
I've got two fat heads and honestly I love them. The best thing is that I can make changes very easily. If you catch them at the right time....

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012   #17
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25491 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

You did a good job, looks great.

What's your address?
What time do you want us all there for the Buffalo game?
Do you want us to bring the food and party girls or will those be furnished?
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012   #18
SCOTTexans
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post
Looks nice. May I suggest this:

Available here:http://www.ozonebilliards.com/nflbiclhote.html

I will send picks of my man cave when it is done. I don't have enough room for a pool table so I get a poker table.

Mike
You won't believe how close i was to buying that.... only thing that turn me away is i couldn't find in in Simonis Felt.

I would love to check out your cave... send away
Old 10-23-2012   #19
SCOTTexans
Veteran

Quote:
That is Badass... but i think it would be kinda hard to trace Andre....

Quote:
Where did you get the light over the pool table? That thing is money. Are you building the bar yourself?
I search Craigslist for months trying to find a good one... Finally came across it. Its awesome, it make the whole room glow blue

Everything you see it was built by me... I'm current installing the countertops, i just got done Staining them..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
You did a good job, looks great.

What's your address?
What time do you want us all there for the Buffalo game?
Do you want us to bring the food and party girls or will those be furnished?

Anyone who brings food and ladies is welcome anyday... I also got a free hottub that i just installed on the patio.... my house is a advetisement for craigslist....
Old 10-23-2012   #20
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: My Texans Man Cave...

Quote:
Well i guess now that i am... U interested?
rep for the come back!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read