Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Blue Crew Bills Tailgate

Tedc

Hardheaded
This week is Halloween and I think it is fitting that we remember the ghost of football past.

Anyone remember Frankenreich? The Oilers lost the biggest lead in a playoff game. This is the only reason I am glad the Titans kept the history.

How about Mario Williams? Super Mario comes home to the place he had a better shot of playing in the playoffs. I think I can guess what pinata we may have.

I know Buffalo burgers will be on hand but I just have to ask....

Whatchabringin'??!!

I hope to be there with my buddy Hopper. He's originally from Buffalo, lives in NC now. He's flying in Saturday and we are staying at the Crowne Plaza for two nights.

Meatball hoagies and hopefully 15 cases of beer. I'll confirm when I have it, but bring a few less with ya' and drink the free beer, it tastes better!

Might not be able to bring tacos this week. I have a wedding out of town on Saturday so I do not know how things will work out this Sunday.

I have two tickets available to the Bills game. Bullpen, row N, with me. Thought I'd give my BC pals first opportunity. $100 per ticket. If I don't hear from any of you by tomorrow I will post this in the ticket forum and on FB.

Most of you know we well enough to know I don't sell to opposing teams fans. Just thought I'd throw that out there, just in case someone wanted to sneek a Bills fan in! :) Not that I think there are very many out there!:pop:

..., just in case someone wanted to sneek a Bills fan in! :) Not that I think there are very many out there!:pop:

Probably a better chance of someone trying to sneek bigfoot in to the game.

Posted using Tapatalk from my phone. May contain errors.

i have two tickets available to the bills game. Bullpen, row n, with me. Thought i'd give my bc pals first opportunity. $100 per ticket. If i don't hear from any of you by tomorrow i will post this in the ticket forum and on fb.

Most of you know we well enough to know i don't sell to opposing teams fans. Just thought i'd throw that out there, just in case someone wanted to sneek a bills fan in! :) not that i think there are very many out there!:pop:

sold!!

Ok folks, 15 cases. Lighten your coolers a bit for Sunday.

IMG_1346.jpg

As long as you don't tell us what acts you were forced to perform for it... :eek:

Actually, just a lot of leg work and a lot of rejections in the form of no response (we asked about 15 TX breweries and I heard back from 1). We got lucky Real Ale doesn't really have marketing and the grass roots marketing of giving out 15 cases to thirsty Texans fans sounded worth the cost of the beer to them.

Actually, just a lot of leg work and a lot of rejections in the form of no response (we asked about 15 TX breweries and I heard back from 1). We got lucky Real Ale doesn't really have marketing and the grass roots marketing of giving out 15 cases to thirsty Texans fans sounded worth the cost of the beer to them.

They gave you the beer, as in FREE?

Can I ride into the platinum lot with someone? Anyone have room for me and my buddy (bills fan)? We are staying at the Crown Plaza. I don't want to wait until pedestrian traffic is open if I don't have to. :texflag:

Can I ride into the platinum lot with someone? Anyone have room for me and my buddy (bills fan)? We are staying at the Crown Plaza. I don't want to wait until pedestrian traffic is open if I don't have to. :texflag:

If Joe doesn't chime in holler at me, you would have to sit on his lap.

I would offer but not sure I'm gonna be there early myself. PM me your # and I'll give ya a call if I'm gonna get there before 0830.

Hey i will be at the front gate at 7 am got some riders but still have room

What email did you use, should we send a thank you letter and talk up their product a bit?

Won't be there tomorrow wife wanted to make it a "girls" game so she's got all the tickets and taking the girls to the game. I'll be at home in the AC watching in the 65" suffering :)

Someone keep Katherine out of trouble for me.

(1) drink the beer

(2) think about getting it at the bar or grocery next time you are out

(3) you can like this:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Real-Ale-Brewing-HoustonSouth-TX/112770825472364

There is a Coffee Porter party (bands and beer) after the Jax game. I have bracelets (admission), come see me.

On Main Street south of downtown.

Their coffee porter is AWESOME! The Big Easy pn Kirby usually puts it on tap around this time of year, I drink it like Roseanne drinks cheeseburgers.

Sooooo. I know a dumbass that robbed himself out of an extra hour of sleep by forgetting to turn his alarm clock back... :gun:

Back